The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
connor angel
being touched by a plot bunny

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:36 am

I: 16 year old Connor Angel lay on my bed thinking about my best friend Gabriella, when my father opened the door to my room.
"Time for school, Connor." my dad said, as he looked at me. I sighed, and slowly got up from my bed and went to take a shower. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs.
"Your going to be late, if you don't leave now." dad replied. I rolled my eyes, and slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed out the door. As I walked towards my new high school, i sighed and kept my eyes on the ground. My mind was reeling with thoughts of Gabriella, and it killed me. As I reached the school, I could hear the song "Roses by Meg And Dia" playing somewhere. It was weird, because Gabriella loved that song, and I turned from side-to-side looking for wherever the song was coming from. I smelled her, before i saw her. The scent of roses, vanilla and cinammon wafted upwards, and I turned to see her waiting by the office.
"Morning, Gabb's. How'd you sleep?" I? asked, as I enveloped her into a big hug. She gave me a huge smile, and I felt her arms wrap around me.
"Morning, Connor. I slept ok, I guess. And you?" Gabriella asked, as she and I walked up the stairs and into the office. As we did, we noticed a tall bronze haired guy standing in the office. Something about the way Gabriella looked, told me she knew who he was.
"Morning, Edward." Gabriella said, and the bronze haired guy turned and smiled.
"Morning, Gabbi. How's everything?" the guy known as Edward asked.

Last edited by connor angel on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:13 pm

"Everything is fine. Edward, this is my best friend Connor. Connor, this is Edward." Gabriella replied, with a smile. Connor nodded at Edward, who in turn nodded back.
"It's great to meet the person she talks highly about. So, how long have you known her?" Edward asked, as he stepped aside for Gabriella to get her schedule. She handed Connor his, and the three of them walked out of the office. She studied her schedule silently, but was listening to their conversation. It seemed to other's that Edward fancied Gabriella, but nobody knew for sure. Not even Edward or Gabriella themselves.
"Since we were 3, our father's are good friends. How long have you known her?" Connor asked, as he snuck a glance at Gabriella's expression. Gabriella wasn't looking at Edward, but down at her shoes. Connor sensed something was wrong with her, but didn't pry.
"I met her last year, when she first started school here. We became friends, and were partners in class." Edward said, as he noticed the sour expression on Connor's face. A chuckle escaped, and Connor looked at Edward.
"So, are you two like a couple or something?!" Connor said, his voice raising an ocatve.
Gabriella sighed, and took Connor's hand in her's and excused themselves from Edward. The lockers were a few feet from where the three had stopped, and she took that as her escape.
"We'll be right back." Gabriella said, as she led Connor to her locker. Connor knew he was acting like a brat again, but he didn't care. This wasn't how things were supposed to go, he was supposed to be her's... and this Edward person ~ seemed to be getting more of a shot.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Syena looked around the school, her lip curling slightly as she took in the scene. She'd done Junior year far too many times now, and she was sick of it. Gone were the days when Syena Tower was the dunce drop out. Now, she was a straight A student who only avoided being the teacher's pet by acting as sullen as possible.
"Cheer up," Val had ordered as they left their car. "Two more years to go."
"Yeah, this time around," Syena muttered. "But I'll have to do it again in a few years."
Val shrugged. "Such is the lot of the reborn," she intoned. "You have to pay for your second chances."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah... You're a senior this year, you have a reason to celebrate."
Val grinned and didn't answer, hopping out of the car instead and swinging the door shut. Still scowling, Syena followed suit. The two walked slowly into the building, noting as they did so that new faces had appeared. That was odd.
"Check it out," Syena muttered, nodding at the two newbies.
Val examined them carefully. After a moment, her lips tightened. "Vampires," she announced stiffly.
Syena's eyes widened. "You sure?"
Val tapped her head. "Of course."
"Oh, right. You wanna meet them?"
Val shrugged, her face still tight. "Go ahead."
"You're angry, aren't you?"
"How'd you ever guess?" Val muttered. "Look, Syena. I'll talk to you at lunch, 'kay?"
"Fine. And you'd better."
Val took off towards her class, and Syena, now more curious than ever, veered towards the new vampires. They turned to look at her, and she recognized one of them as Edward Cullen. The two nodded briefly to each other, then Syena turned her attention towards the other two. They were quite obviously vampires, even Syena could see that, and they clearly had some kind of history together.
"Hi," she said, eying them carefully. "I'm Syena."

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Gabriella turned to the voice, and saw a girl... who looked to be about their age.
"Hi, I'm Gabriella." Gabriella replied, and opened her locker to put her other books inside. Connor stood leaning against the locker, and looked brutally offended by Gabriella's backing down from letting him know whats-what. She never had before, and it was making Connor wonder. He noticed that Gabriella's attention had been taken off of him and directed towards the girl. Huffily, he took one last look at Gabriella and walked towards his first class. Edward watched in silence, and his hands were balling into fists.
"What a jerk." Edward stated, as he looked down at Gabriella. Gabriella tried to smile, tried to hide her honest-togod-opinion about what she felt for Connor... but it was useless. Tears cascaded down her face, and she turned away to hide from Edward and Syena.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Syena watched as the boy stalked away. When she turned back, Gabriella had covered her face and had her back turned towards them. Syena frowned.
"What's wrong?" she mouthed at Edward, hoping he would tell her.
Edward nodded his head at the retreating figure of the boy.
Syena frowned. *boyfriend?*
"He only wishes," Edward mouthed.
*Ah.*
"Listen," she said, switching back to proper speech in hopes that Gabriella would be able to regain her composure. "The bell's going to ring in a couple minutes. I have English first."
Edward glanced at his watch. "We should get going. Bella's meeting me in Bio." He grimaced slightly. Syena nodded her understanding.
"Mr. Varner again?"
"Unfortunately."
Gabriella took a deep breath and turned back towards them. "I have English too. Shall we go?"

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Gabriella closed her locker, and followed Syena. As they walked she tried to keep her mind and expressions at a normal state. As they walked, she noticed someone leaning against the wall by the stairs, and tried to ignore him.
"Gabriella, wait!" Connor shouted, seeing that his episode had shaken her up. This had been happening a lot lately, there feeling's were threatening to be known ... and it scared the heck out of him. Everything about her, could break him down... every smile and every conversation could shake him up. *What is happening to me?* he thought to himself and got a very loud laugh as a response. Connor understood now, that Edward could hear his thoughts. *If Edward could hear thoughts, then Gabriella isn't safe from him.* Connor thought loudly, and a loud growl broke through the halls. Everyone turned to look for the source of the noise, but nobody saw anyone. Connor grabbed Gabriella's wrist and ran the other direction. When they had slowed down, they were in a deserted hallway.
"Connor, I'm not running anymore. I'm going to go to class, and I'm going with or without you." Gabriella said, and gazed at him sadly. Her eyes started to tear, and she was about to walk away - when Connor caressed her face softly. Despite how he was, she still knew that he was afraid to fall completely.
"Don't, do this if you can't mean it." Gabriella said, her voice soft and gentle. Gabriella was trying to understand it from his side, and no matter what she came up with - it didn't sound right. She kissed his cheek, and slowly turned around to go back to class. She ran back towards the direction she had gone, only to find she was lost. Her thoughts were just raging on and on about Connor.
"You really need to stop thinking about him, like that." a voice replied, and she looked up to see Edward. *Would you like to go to dinner with me, since i'm now single.*
*I... guess it'll help me take my mind off of Connor.* Edward walked Gabriella to her class, and smiled.
"Here you go. I'll be by around six, ok?" Edward asked, as he waited for her to say something. She nodded, and silently went into class. Everyone looked at her, as she entered and she noticed Syena had saved her a seat.

Last edited by gabriella808 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Syena walked slowly to class, doing her best not to wonder about Gabbi and the boy. They weren't her problem. Val wouldn't be pleased at all if Syena got herself involved in other peoples' problems again. Still, she couldn't help feeling more than a little curious, and as Gabbi hesitated in the doorway, Syena waved her over.
The teacher frowned. "So nice you could join us, Miss..."
"Malfoy," Gabbi answered quietly. "I'm sorry."
Gabbi moved to sit next to Syena, hunching her shoulders slightly as she did so.
Syena listened to the teacher with half an ear, having already memorized this beginning of the year speech long ago. She pulled out her notebook and began to doodle idly, not really paying attention to what she was drawing. She wondered what Val was doing now and whether the other girl was just as bored as Syena was.
Of course I am. What did you expect?
Syena winced. Even after all this time, hearing Val's voice in her head was more than a little strange.
"Would you care to share your work with us, Miss Tower?" The teacher's dry voice rang sharply in her ears, and she sat up.
"I'm not writing notes," she assured him.
"Then would you care to tell the class what my homework policy is?"
Syena racked her brains.
Turn in all homework on time, late work for half credit.
Thank you! Syena thought with relief, repeating Val's words.
The teacher sniffed, but turned away from her. Syena let out a slight sigh of relief. This was going to be a long day.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 pm

He stood in the hallway, a hand on his cheek. Silently, he slipped out of the building and headed towards the florist he had seen on the weekend. He needed to make up with Gabriella, and wanted more than anything to let her know all he cared for her... and all he felt. *Should've thought about that before you did all this acting out.* a voice popped into his mind. *shut up!* he thought back, knowing exactly who it was. He quickly ran down the street, and narrowly missed being hit by a car (which wouldn't have done any damage to him) .
"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" a voice asked, as he neared the shop. He turned and saw his father.
"No. I'm dropping out." Connor replied. His father looked hard at him, and understood the thinking.
"You have to go to school, otherwise Gabriella is vulnerable towards this vampyre's attacks. Your job was to protect her, no matter how difficult it became once your feelings started." his father said.
"She can handle herself, dad." Connor retorted bitterly, and sighed. He was doing it again, and he knew it wasn't going to help him any. He quickly slipped into the florist, and picked out a orange tigerlilly, and a few deep red roses. Connor handed her the money, and waited as she wrapped the flowers neatly.
"Would you like a card with that?"
"Preferably, a blank one." Connor said. The cashier handed him his change, and the flowers along with the blank card. He thanked the cashier, and slowly made his way back to the school. AS he neared the parking lot, he tried to figure out what to write on the card... and knew exactly what he would write. He silently made his way into the building, and walked towards her locker. He undid the lock, and put the flowers inside gently... and stuck the card in the door of the locker.

Bringgggggg!!! the bell rang for their next class - which happened to be Physics. Connor slowly made his way to their Physics class, and was going to wait for her.
Gabriella made her way to her locker to grab her Physics book - and noticed that her lock was undone. She smiled slightly, and knew Connor had left something for her. As she took off the lock, and opened the door the card fell out. She bent down and picked up the card, and as she stood up again she noticed the flowers. Silently she read the card:

dearest gabriella,
i'm sorry for acting like a jerk. i think, no i know that i'm acting like a brat again, and it's time I grow up. i really do care for you, and i do .... love you with all my heart.... i just can't ever tell you face-to-face.
i'm sorry, gabb's. i feel so much for you, and i see it in your eyes... you feel the world for me. i do mean everything i do, i just don't know how to completely show you all i feel.

Connor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 am

Gabriella shut her locker and headed towards her Physics class, with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. As soon as she approached the classroom, she saw Connor waiting by the doorway. Silently she made her way towards him, and he brushed away her tears. She gave him a hug, and his arms wrapped around her tightly.
*i love you too, Connor. I don't need to hear you say it, i just want you to show me - when you're ready.* Gabriella's words echoed in Connor's head, and for once his smile could not fade. *not even your words or taunts, edward.* Connor thought and Gabriella had to smile at that.

Last edited by gabriella808 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:55 am

"Gabb's, i'm really sorry for breaking your heart last summer. I never forgot our first kiss, or our last. I'm going to make it up to you, one of these days.... you just wait and see." he whispered, as he gazed at her. His hand was on her lower back, and she looked so content just standing with him. Gabriella's eyes closed, and he could see his scent became ten times stronger than it normally was. The scent of basil, paprika and some kind of musk filled the air.
"I think we should go in, otherwise we'll be late." he said, as he silently vowed to get Gabriella by the end of their junior year. *i have to go to dinner with edward tonight, but i'll try to get out of it early so i can see you.* *ok.* he thought back.
"I'm ready to go to class, i think." Gabriella replied, knowing he'd be the one who gets in trouble if she missed any of her classes. Together they walked into the class, and headed towards two seats in the back.
"Can i ask you something about Edward, without you getting angry or anything?" he asked, as they sat down. Gabriella glanced over at him, and a soft laughter escaped her lips.
"If you're thinking what i think you're thinking, then you're wrong. Edward is just a friend, and nothing more." Gabriella replied. Her nose crinkled up, everytime she laughed and he loved it. She always seemed to know what to say, what to do and above all what he was thinking. He had alays thought she was beautiful and cute, even at 3. *i'm just a friend, am i? why don't you tell Connor what happened the last time we had dinner?* edward's voice broke through.
"What happened last time? I promise, i'm not going to get mad." he asked.
"He kissed me, and i kissed him back." Gabriella said. He shrugged it off, and smiled.
"Hmmm, maybe tonight I'll fix what i broke." he whispered, his eyes fixed on her's.
"I'll be over, at eight." Gabriella said, smiling. The bell hadn't rung yet, so they talked for a while - until the door opened and in stepped Edward. Gabriella didn't bother looking up, because she knew he was going to be furious. Connor put a hand on her's and she never let her eyes leave him. Footsteps descended near the two, and she knew Edward was taking the seat behind her.
"Meet me after class, i need to have a word with you." Edward said. The bell rang signaling the beginning of class, to which the teacher immediatley started in on his lovely introductions. After thirty minutes of introductions to the class, the teacher made them break into pairs to start a lab. Connor scooted his desk closer to Gabriella, and they waited for more instructions. Something told Edward he was never going to get his chance with Gabriella, ever again.

Last edited by connor angel on Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Syena, who wasn't about to take physics again for a long time, slowly walked to band. She grinned at Val, who was also taking the class, and slid into her seat. Val plopped down next to her and leaned back, balancing precariously on the chair's two back legs.
"So, how's Junior year?" she asked, grinning maliciously.
"Shove off," Syena muttered. "You know as well as I do what being a Junior is like."
"Sure I do," Val agreed. "But it's nice watching you suffer."
Syena opened her mouth for a sharp retort, but then stopped, turning towards the door. A blond boy stood in the doorway, looking around warily. She recognized him instantly: he was one of the coven who ruled this place. She wracked her brains for his name. Jasper, that was it. He caught sight of her and walked towards where she and Val were sitting.
"Is this seat taken?" he asked, nodding slightly at the chair next to Syena.
She shook her head, noting as she did that he had a slight southern accent. He sat fluidly and looked over the two girls, his eyes impassive. They were black, Syena noted, and she remembered something about Jasper being the newest of the coven.
The door opened again and the teacher walked in. She looked over the band, all of seventeen students. Her eyes lighted on Val and Syena, then moved to Jasper. They widened slightly, and Syena supposed that she wasn't used to seeing Jasper sit with other people.
"Welcome to the mixed grade band," she said, turning to face everyone once again. "You're all here to learn and to have fun, so I'm not going to bore you with rules. Use your heads, and I'm sure you'll be able to figure them out. I'm Miss Banks, for those of you who don't know me. I play the flute, but I can play all other instruments well enough to teach them to you. Why don't you introduce yourselves to me and to each other?"
She nodded at Syena, who shrugged. "I'm Syena Tower. I play the clarinet."
"Valentine Tower. Val. I play the trombone."
"Jasper Hale. Clarinet."
Syena glanced at Jasper as the other students introduced each other, and he smiled slightly at her. Despite herself, she smiled back, feeling unexpected heat flush through her.
Watch yourself, Val ordered, looking at her sharply. He's taken.
Syena sighed slightly, knowing her friend was right. Still, she would enjoy playing next to him. They were the only two clarinet players, which was an added bonus. Maybe the year wouldn't be as bad as she'd feared.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm

As she and Connor started on the lab, she could feel Edward's eyes boreing into the back of her head. Connor was oblivious it seemed, but he really wasn't. He could feel every ounce of loathing Edward had right then and there. She tried to finish up their lesson, but Edward's presence was making her downright annoyed and nervous. Connor could feel her spirit shift slightly towards the chaotic ~ and knew what would happen either now or by the end of the day.
"Sir, could Edward and I be excused? We need to settle a little problem." she stated, and didn't bother to look behind her. The teacher Mr. Davenport nodded, and she headed towards the door. Edward just sat in his seat amused, like she'd lose this argument.
*better luck next time, sucker.* connor thought as he looked at Edward. *don't bet on it.* Edward thought and got up to go knowing she was waiting outside for him. As soon as he reached the door, she yanked him outside and down the hall. SOmething in her eyes, told Edward she was going to completely let her temper flare. They kept walking until they reached a farther spot down the hall, where no sound could carry.
"What do you think you're doing?! Connor and I," she started to yell, but Edward slowly leaned to kiss her. She shoved him away, stunned.
"Tell me my kiss, meant nothing." Edward said, as he looked at her obviously as stunned by her reaction.
"It meant nothing." She managed to gasp, understanding instantly what he was trying to do. This was a side of Edward, she had not seen.
"Are you sure?" Edward asked, as he lifted a hand to touch her face.
"Edward, quit it. I'm not going to play this game anymore, i'm done here." she said.
"What about us? What about everything we've been through?" Edward stated.
"What about me, have you ever thought about what I want?" she asked, as she looked at Edward. The pain was beginning to show, and he knew he was losing the argument for now.

Last edited by gabriella808 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm

"You two live alone, right?" Jasper asked.
Syena nodded. They'd been talking in whispers too soft for Miss Banks to hear all period, and she was just about out of things to tell him. It occurred to her that she knew nothing about him, and she asked, "So what about you? You're the newest member of their coven, right?"
He shrugged. She scowled. "I've told you my life story," she reminded him. "You could return the favor."
"You're more trusting than I am," he murmured.
"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying you don't trust me?"
"I'm saying I don't know you, and, anyway, this isn't the place to talk. Meet me after school and I'll take you to a place where we can be alone."
Val, across the room, shook her head warningly. Taken! she reminded Syena sharply.
Syena ignored her friend. "Sure," she said. "After school."
He nodded and turned away. Val sighed across the room. pi]You do realize that we have to keep the peace with their coven if we want to stay, don't you?[/i] she asked. If you steal one of their men, they won't let us stay.
I'm not stealing him, he's talking to me, Syena retorted.
Same difference.
Syena scowled at Val and turned away. She concentrated on her playing, even though the clarinet was almost second nature to her by now. She'd been playing for as long as she could remember, way before she'd been changed. It was the one thing in her life that had never changed.
~
"Honey! You'll be late!"
Syena scowled and stumbled down the stairs, clutching her battered clarinet case. Her brown eyes flashed with irritation, but her mother pretended not to notice. "Mrs. Carr won't get happy if you're late again."
"I don't want to go," Syena muttered rebelliously.
"Yes you do," her mother told her. "And you have to anyway. The recital is in a week, and Mrs. Carr specifically said you couldn't miss this lesson."
"I know the music," Syena retorted, but she moved in the direction of the family's more than a little battered car. "It's not like I need the practice."
"That's up to Mrs. Car to decide," her mother said sharply.
"What does Mrs. Carr know?" Syena demanded.
"More than you," her mother snapped. "You are going, and that's final. You don't
have to play in the recital, you know."
Syena's scowl deepened, but she said nothing more. The drive to Mrs. Carr's home passed in cold silence.
"I'll pick you up at 4," her mother told her, dropping her in front of her teacher's driveway.
"Sure, sure," Syena said, walking up to the door across the grass without caring about what Mrs. Carr would think. She rang the doorbell impatiently, tapping her foot in irritation.
The door swung open, and Mrs. Carr looked at her. One eyebrow lifted, and the woman asked, "Am I keeping you from something important, Syena?"
Syena shook her head.
"Then please don't look as though this is the seventh realm of Hades," Mrs. Carr said, ushering Syena inside.
Syena had to grin slightly at that. She always felt comfortable here. Mrs. Carr was almost more a mother to Syena than her own mother was, and this was the one place Syena knew she would always be accepted. Grumbling aside, she knew that she could never stop coming here.

~

((That was a flashback. I want to figure Syena's history out, and the best way to do it is to write about it. Sorry if it bugs you.))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:33 pm

((it doesn't bug either of us ))

"Well, I yes... no.... i don't know. What do you want Gabriella, and i mean truly want? I see how you want Connor, yet somehow there's a feeling of doubt." Edward said, and stared at her. She stared right back, unable to speak. Just then, the bell rang and a bunch of people started rushing towards their next class. Connor followed her scent, and saw the two standing by the windowed area. Connor sighed, and knew he'd be dealing with this for a long long time. Silently, he made his way towards them and he could see the pain in Edward's expression and the anger in her's. Instinctively he touched her shoulder, and she turned to look at him.
"Are you ok?" Connor asked her, as she turned her back on Edward. Edward brooded silently, and decided to go visit Carlisle in the hospital. Maybe he would have some advice, on this situation. Edward took one last look at Gabriella walking away with Connor, and disappeared down the stairs towards his silver volvo.
"He... ugh...." she said, trying to get her thoughts in order but not succeeding.
"Let me guess," Connor stated, as he put a finger to his chin. Connor seemed to be in a better mood, and that surprised her. Despite him promising not to get mad, she knew he had the tendency to have this rage that pent itself up. As if he sensed her observation, he smiled and gently put his arm around her waist.
"He kissed you, again." Connor replied, with a roll of his eyes. She looked at him, and scoffed.
"Connor, i'm serious!" she retorted, as she elbowed him. He stopped suddenly, and turned her to him. Time seemed to slow down, as he looked deep into her eyes.
"I love you, Gabriella. I always have." he whispered, and leaned towards her. Their lips touched, and nothing else mattered to them at that moment. The kiss lasted a few minutes, and finally they pulled apart.
"I missed that." he spoke, as he gazed at her. Her eyes met his, and she smiled mischieviously.
"See you at lunch, Connor." she whispered, and kissed him before going into her next class. Connor looked at his schedule, and realized they didn't have every class together ... sighing he turned to go to his advcanced trig class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Connor duh through his pocket, and pulled out and bit his lip nervously. It was a ring, he had gotten from his dad which belonged to his grandmother on that side. Silently, he took his seat and waited for the class to begin - all the while thinking about the idea wandering around his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 pm

((ooh, love the ring. it's plain but pretty.))

She sat in her Biology class, and waited for the instructions. Today, was her bio exam, and she wasn't looking forward to it. She sat waiting, pencil in hand. As soon as everyone was in their seats, Mr. Varner handed out the exam and gave them the whole class period.
"You have until the end of class, starting now." Mr. Varner said, and went back to his desk. She looked the test over, and began to do the questions she could remember the answers to. After those were done, she went back to all the other ones ~ which only happened to be about fifteen. She had finished maybe halfway through the class period, and flipped her paper over and waited. Mr. Varner seeing that she wasn't writing came to check on her.
"Ms. Malfoy, are you having problems?" Mr. Varner asked.
"No, sir. I'm finished." she replied softly.
"Would you please take this to the office, than?" Mr. Varner asked, as he looked down at her. She nodded, and stood up ~ leaving her bag on the chair.
"You may take your things, and go to the library. I hear you have a competition coming up, and need to study." Mr. Varner said.
"Yes, sir." she replied, and slung her bag over her right shoulder. Silently, she took the envelope from Mr. Varner and headed towards the office ~ only to see Edward coming up the stairs of the administrative building.
"What're you doing here?" Edward asked. She held up the envelope, and he nodded. It was awkward now, and she didn't know what to say or do. In fact, neither did Edward.
"See you later, Gabriella." Edward said, and headed off to his advanced trig. She made her way to the Vice Principal, and handed her the envelope. the VP thanked her, and she headed towards the library... hoping not to see Edward again. A loud hissing echoed in her mind, and she knew why a few minutes later. A loud growl sounded a second after, and she knew that Connor and Edward had class together.
"Why me?" she mumbled and headed the opposite direction to the trig classroom.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:33 pm

Syena walked up to her next class, trig, and stepped inside. She saw the boy who'd been with Gabbi earlier and shrugged to herself. There was no reason why she shouldn't get to know him as well as Gabbi. He was grinning as she sat down, though she was smart enough to realize that it wasn't her he was grinning at. He glanced at her when she sat down, and frowned slightly.
"I'm Syena Tower," she said. "I met you this morning."
He nodded absently. "Connor," he muttered.
She nodded back and turned her attention to what the teacher was mumbling about. She thanked her lucky stars that she had enhanced hearing: she wasn't sure she would have been able to understand him at all without it.
You're being silly.
Syena sighed as Val's voice broke into her thoughts yet again.
Just quit it, will you? she asked in irritation. It's not like anything happened!
He asked you to come with him alone after school!
And?
And we need them on our good side! I've told you this already!
Syena grimaced. The teacher, thinking she was grimacing at him, scowled at her. Syena sighed.
They somehow managed to make it through Trig intact. When the bell rang for lunch, Syena practically bounded out of her seat. She noted that Connor did the same, though his face was a mask of nervous energy. She shrugged it away. She was in enough trouble with Val already without needing to get into any more.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Alice Mysterio was new at school and she was on her way to lunch. she didn't know anybody at all. And no one ever came up to her and tried to talk so she managed to get away with sitting alone at a lunch table in the back of the caferteria. She wasn't really hungry so she just sat there picking at her food with her fork. She looked up to look around....No body seemed interested in meeting her although there was one guy with bronze hair looking her way.....I had seen him around the school before but I never really got to talk to him..he seemed mad like something had upset him...Then I saw him staring angerily at a boy sitting with a girl I had recongized I think people called her gabbi or something like that.....I wondered what was going on between them..I shouldn't be a bother though so she just made herself drop the subject...
All of a sudden she saw a girl skipping her way.. "Hi there. My name is Alice Cullen." said the pixie-like girl in front of me.
"Hi. I'm Alice Mysterio." i said looking back down at my food.
"Thats cool! We have the same name!!" she said hopping up and down.
"Yeah I guess it is. But may I ask you why you would want to talk to me?" "Oh I just saw you over here by yourself and I wanted to say hi." she answered. "Well thanks."
"No problem. So do you want to come over and eat lunch with me Edward and bella?"
"Sure why not?" I said moving my tray and walking towards the bronze haired guy and a brown haired girl. "Hey you guys!" said Alice C. "This is Alice Mysterio. Shes new here. She didn't have anyone to sit with so she is going to sit with us." she said smiling.
"Cool." said the girl I assumed was bella. "Whatever." said the bronze haired guy I was sure was Edward. Then Alice C, introduced us to make sure I knew them.
Soon enough lunch was over and it was time to go back to class.......

*Sorry I started so late guys. I hope you don't mind...=]*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:10 am

"Gabb's, I have something important i'd like to ask you." he (Connor) said, as he ran a hand through his hair nervously. It was a habit he had since he was little, as well as biting his lower lip.
"What's up, Connor?" she asked, as she looked at him. He took a deep breathe and dug through his pocket and produced the ring. As if he had frozen on-site, she touched his shoulder gently.
"Connor?" she asked. he turned to her, and was about to take her hand in his when Edward walked towards their table.
"Gabriella, a word." Edward stated, as he glowered at Connor. it was too much for him (Connor) to take, and he stood up. Before the two got into their little fight ~ she wanted to know what he was going to ask her.
"Connor, what'd you want to tell me?" she asked, as Edward kept pointing towards a quiet spot of the cafeteria.
"Edward, go i'll be there in a few minutes."

((it's alright. the more people in on this, the better. ))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:46 am

Alice M glanced at Gabbi nervously it looked as if she were caught in between to people...But i decided to keep my nose in my own business.. I looked up to see Alice and Bella talking as they walked on to there next class....I really didn't know where I was going so I decided to get my map of the school out to see where i was headed to next...Ugh i had Gym...why me? Although i was good at gym it wasn't my favorite thing to do....But I guess I better get there before Im late I thought to myself.....I walked pass a girl with short cut dark brown hair and tan skin...she was with another girl I had heard people call her Val or something like that.....I slightly smiled as I walked pass them on to my next class....The girl who was with Val waved slightly and turned her attention to Gabbi talking to another boy I didn't recognize, then Val grabbed her shoulder and whispered something in her ear that made her look away from the Gabbi and the boy....Obviously she was like me and wanted to keep her nose in her own business but thought of doing that was hard because we were naturally curious... I wanted to make friends with these two girls but I couldn't push myself to do it for some reason....I know I wanted to make friends and these girls looked nice enough to befriend me but I didn't have the nerve to approach them...
Back to top Go down
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:28 pm

I looked at Gabriella in shock, because she seemed to like Edward ... like most of the girls in the school did. I mean, after all... I had noticed all the girls staring at him in awe. However, sometimes she seemed to see thru him. Edward glared at me, before stalking off to the otherside of the cafeteria. I noticed a whole bunch of girls staring at him as he walked away, and noticed a few others staring in our direction. I nodded at them, and turned back to Gabriella. I had lost my train of thought, as well as my nerve.
"I... uh... nevermind." i replied, and started to slip my hand back into my pocket with the ring.
"Connor," Gabriella started to say, and rubbed my hair affectionately.
"Dont keep him waiting, Gabb's. Go talk to him." I said, unsure of how or why i was telling her to go to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:23 pm

I didn't mean to look back over at Gabbi but it was a habit to be curious..she seemed irritated...the boy next to her didn't seem happy;nervous maybe? I didn't know but I decided I better keep it that way...It seemed that there was alot of drama going on through Gabbi,Edward and the other guy that was with Gabbi.....wait did she just call him Connor? Hmm I guess that was his name....but yes very much drama indeed....Edward didn't look happy with Connor or Gabbi.....I didn't like Edward like other girls did, I mean he was handsome and everything but didn't look like my type.....So I walked off to class books in hand when this guy bumped into me....he just looked down at me at walked away....ugh he's such a jerk!! I thought.....Then a guy with dark brown hair approached me tp help me pick my books up. From what he said his name was Cody Brown. I had glanced at him at lunch but then looked away...there was no reason for me to stare.....Hmm I wonder what happened with Connor, Gabbi, and Edward? Ugh there I go again being nosy....why can't I just stay out of it?!

*I think I am going to make a Cody character but I don't know if I should...some advice?*
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 am

((go ahead! everyone can have 2 characters, so go ahead!))

Syena and Val sat alone, as usual. It wasn't that they were anti-social, exactly, but there was no denying they preferred each others' company to anyone else's. Last year, some of the boys had tried to flirt with them, but they' quickly desisted, put off by the girls' attitude. Neither of them had any use for boys, human or not.
You know that you can't get involved, right? Val demanded, eying her tray of food with mild distaste. If you start stealing one of their men, then they'll run us out of town.
Syena sighed in impatience. We've had this conversation already! she snapped. I am not going to steal him! I'm just going to talk to him, that's all.
Sure you are. Like you "just talked" to that other boy in Alaska?
Syena grimaced. It isn't my fault that he chose to take it the wrong way.
Val scowled. You kissed him. Repeatedly.
Syena sighed. Okay, fine. So I won't kiss Jasper. Happy?
I mean this seriously, Syena, Val snapped. I want to stay here.
Syena started to reply, then stopped, frowning.
What is it? Val asked, glancing around.
I think someone's listening, Syena muttered. Give me a sec. She rose, carrying her tray over to the trash can. She deftly dumped its contents in, scanning the room for someone suspicious. She spotted a new girl talking with Alice, as well as Gabby and Connor, evidently caught up in some kind of discussion. Edward was watching then, scowling. Syena grimaced. As an experiment, she closed her eyes. *Hey Edward?*
He turned towards her, his face contorted into an even deeper scowl. He glanced once at Gabby and Connor, then moved gracefully over to where she was standing. "What?" he asked irritably, his voice too low for most people to hear.
"Eavesdropping is rude," she replied, her voice equally low.
"I'm sure I have no idea what you're saying," he snapped.
She propped her hands on her hips. "I know you were listening to me and Val. You can't help it, can you?"
He sighed. "Why are we having this conversation?"
"Because it's rude to listen in and I don't like it."
"That terrifies me, I'm sure." He was obviously seriously pissed off about something, but Syena didn't care. She was angry too.
"It should. Look, Edward. I know you can block us out, so why don't you?"
"Can we talk about this later?" he snapped. "I am slightly busy here."
Syena glanced at Gabby and Connor. *Why do you even bother trying?*
His face contorted momentarily into a mask of rage, them smoothed out again as he struggled to control himself.
Ruthless, Syena continued. "And what about Bella?"
"Bella has Jake," he spat. "She doesn't need someone like me. He's better for her than I am. He doesn't have to worry about hurting her every second he's with her."
Syena stared at him, shocked. Finally, she shook her head. "You know, your coven is seriously messed up," she muttered.
"Tell me something else I didn't know," he muttered back. Their eyes met, both equally black, and she knew they had achieved a momentary truce.
"Edward? You wanted to speak to me?"
They both turned to see Gabby standing behind them. Edward nodded.
"See you later," Syena said. She smiled at Gabby, then left the cafeteria, aware that Val would be waiting for her and not really sure what to say.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:58 pm

*Cody Pov* when Alice dropped her books*

I was helping this girl named Alice Mysterio pick up her books since Mike Newton came by and shoved them out of her hands for no particular reason. He was such a jerk!
"Here let me help you." I told her. She greatfully accepted my help and Thanked me. I asked her if I could walk her to her classes and she said yes. Wow this girl was really cute. "God dude chill out" i scolded myself. I just met her. For some odd reason I took a natural liking to her. Although she seemed occupied with something else. So I asked her.
"Alice?" "Yes Cody?" "You seem pretty occupied...whats on your mind.?"
"Oh it's nothing it's just that i was thinking about some people." "Like who?" I didn't want to barge in on her life but I was curious.
"I just saw Gabbi Connor and Edward.....she paused.....it didn't look like they were getting along." "Filthy bloodsuckers" I mumbled under my breath. She looked up at me shocked. Oops I hope she didn't hear that. "iI mean....umm...well maybe there going through something....I wouldn't worry about it." I said trying to cover up my stupid mistake. She didn't seem to worried about my mistake so she ignored it and just nodded her head. There was silence as I walked her to her next class. "See you after class Cody." she said smiling and walked in the door.
"Yeah see ya.." I mumbled as little too late.

*Sorry guys i am taking the thrill out of the story..*
Back to top Go down
connor angel

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 pm

TIme seemed to stop, as i watched her go over to Edward... and i knew it was my own damn fault. I could've told her everything i wanted to, and this would all be over. I watched her standing with Edward.
"Edward, maybe we should finish this conversation tomorrow. We're going to be late for our Italian class." she muttered, unsure of what this conversation was going to do to her already frazzled nerves.
"If that is what you wish, then ok." Edward replied. She left him standing alone, and made her way back to me. I must've zoned out, because the next minute i felt her soft and gentle touch on my shoulder.
"Connor?" she asked. I looked up, and then away.
"I'll see you after school, I've got some things to do." i replied, and started to go. She caught up to me, and kissed me softly.
"I love you so much, Connor." she whispered, and quickly walked to her Italian lessons. As usual, Edward gave me a long hard look before going to his next class - which initially (Edward, Gabbs & I) have. Silently, I took the nearest exit and found my way up to the roof. I sat on ledge, with my feet dangling over.... and stared off into the horizion. a few seconds later, I jumped up ready to attack and turned to see my father.
"Dad, you scared me. What're you doing here?"
"Sorry, Connor. Same could be said for you, don't you have class right now?"
"Yes...."
"Let me guess, Edward.... Gabriella and you... the classic love triangle, right? Connor, let me explain something to you. Gabriella, has been your best friend and always will be. She is your soulmate, and i can bet she'll do anything in her power to get you to see what she feels for you" my father said, as if he had this whole scene rehearsed. My jaw dropped at how utterly stupid he sounded, and how much i wanted to believe that. My past history, wasn't something I could forget... and i didn't want it to happen again. I had almost lost her once, and i wasn't going to again.
"Your right, dad. I'm going to fight for her!!" i replied, and picked up my bag and headed to class. My father stood where i had left him, and watched me go. Just as i reached the classroom, i noticed Gabriella in the hallway. Something about the way she looked, told me the "Vampyre" my father had warned me about had struck. Gabriella's eyes looked so weary, and tired.... and her body was covered in bloody gashes. I stared in shock, and suddenly it hit me hard. I had done it, my other form - the one Gabriella always said i'd be.
"What happened?! Who did this to you?" i asked, as i put my arm around her gently. I could see her wince with pain, and lifted her into my arms and carried her towards the roof.
"Gabb's, i need to talk with you seriously... after school. Will you promise to meet me, here?" i asked, hoping she'd say yes. She nodded, and i gently set her down on the ground. I leaned back against the wall, and she scooted closer to me.
"Connor," she started to say and passed out.

Last edited by connor angel on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next