The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Syena sat, hardly daring to look straight at him. Was this where he told her that it had all been a mistake and that he never wanted to speak to her again?
She realized that he'd already started speaking and dragged her attention back to him.
"I like you," he was saying. "You're a good person, I can tell."
If she'd been human still, her face would have been flaming. As it was, she merely muttered an embarrassed thanks.
"And I know you like me too. You can't hide that from me."
"I know that."
"So here's the thing. I have Alice. I'm committed to her and that's all there is to it. Please don't make it harder for me to do what I have to do."
She frowned. "What do you mean?" she asked. "How am I stopping you?"
His eyes locked on hers. "You love me," he said bluntly. "And I think I might love you back."

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm

(AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm

In La Push
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Awh how sweet I had overheard the conversation somehow and I thought of how much confusion Jasper had to be going through. But wait was that Cody entering the caferteria? Yes it was...uh-oh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 pm

((Can Cody Introduce Us To A Wolf i Made up to b my Boy Friend His Name Is Nate Kouis Plz))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm

*Sure sure*

Although when Cody walked in he wasn't alone.....a boy was with him.....*Meadow is going to tell you what he looks like* I smiled slightly at Cody and he also had a big grin on his face and came towards me with the boy next to him...."Hey Cody." I said.
"Hey Alice, Kenshin. This is my friend Nate Kouis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

((Thank You And he Loo ks Like Jacob and Edward Roll together But only the Good stuff))

Hi She Said She Did not Look at any one else but himShe Could not even smell he was a Wolf All she could smell was love
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Syena stared at him, trying to comprehend his words. Val screamed in her head, but she ignored her friend. As though in a trance, she opened her mouth and whispered, "I am?"
He nodded, not meeting her eyes.
"And you are too?"
"No," he whispered, but she could hear the lie in his words as plainly as he could.
Still not quite herself, she reached out to touch his hand. He took it and gripped it with a force that would have broken the bones of a human.
"What has Alice seen?" Syena asked, not certain how she knew what to ask, but knowing that that was the right question.
He shook his head, almost desperately now. "No," he murmured, almost to himself. "No, this wasn't supposed to happen!"
"I know that," she assured him, her tone slightly bitter despite herself. "I wasn't planning on it either."
He glanced at her in half surprise, as though he really had forgotten that she was there. "No, you weren't," he murmured.
"Who does?"
That won her a short bark of laughter. "Good point."
"And Alice?" she asked, not wanting to, but knowing she needed to.
"Alice can take care of herself." They both looked up to see Alice herself standing before them, her face grim. "I knew this was coming."
Jasper looked at her helplessly, though he still gripped Syena's hand. "Alice... I..."
She shook her head. "Don't," she said. "I understand." She turned to Syena, and her usually warm voice was cold as she said, "Take care of him for me. He's sensitive underneath, and I never want to hear of you hurting him." Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked away, not once looking back.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:20 pm

((You Made Me Cry In a good way))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:21 pm

*No prob*

I stared up at Cody dazed he took in my look and started laughing. Come Alice we must get you to your next class. He grabbed my tray in one hand and my hand in the other. he looked back at Nate. "Hey Nate? Why don't you and Kenshin hang out. I'm sure you'll enjoy her company." I looked back and laughed at Kenshin staring into Nate's eyes and him staring into hers. it was so cute. But then I looked up and saw Alice C she was sad looking. Then I noticed Jasper and Syena holding hands. uh-oh I mumbled. What had i missed out on? I didn't hear of what happened but i am sure I would hear about it sooner or later....I waved good-bye to Kenshin as Cody walked me to my next class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:23 pm

((Ya A Role Play Boyfriend!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:32 pm

A smile broke upon Edward's face, but then it faltered. He stared at me, dead-on. I put my veggie juice down, and smiled back.
"Gabby, are you serious? I know, how much you want to be with [i]him[i]. I don't want you to force yourself to go with me." Edward said. She stared right back, more intensely.
"I had a lot of time to think about it, Edward. After you dropped me off, I went for a long walk. I thought a lot about you, and Connor. I feel close to Connor at times, and other times it's in the wrong sense. It feels like he's only my protector, like a brother protects his sister. With you, it's completely different. It's different, than what you felt or feel for bella. It's, hard to explain." she replied. Edward gently took my hand in his, and kissed it.
"Bella and I, we shared something in the past... but that's all it is now. I'm thinking that it's for the best, that Bella and I are just classmates." Edward replied. I sat listening to him talk, and understood what he meant. Sometimes, I felt like Edward... and that things with Connor had taken one to many tolls, and it was killing us both. I glanced up at the clock, and knew the bell would ring soon.
"We better get going to class." I said, and stood up slowly. I tossed the bottle into the recycle bin, and Edward took the tray.
"You might want to skip Bio, today. I heard your teacher's making students test their blood. Actually, i was wondering... would you like to join me?" Edward asked, as the two walked out the doors. once we stopped in front of the door to my bio class, i peered in. the microscopes were set out... along with all the other instruments needed.
"I think you're right." i muttered, and turned to look at him. He held out his hand, and I took it silently. As we walked towards the end of the hall, Bella saw us.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Bella asked.
"Taking her on a tour." Edward said, and focused all his energy on not fighting with her.
"We need to talk, Edward." Bella said. I could sense the urgency and pain all shut up in her voice, and decided to let them talk.
"Edward, I'm going to go the office. I'll be back in ten minutes." I said, and he realized why.
"No, don't go. Gabby, i'm sure whatever she has to say can be said in front of you."
"No, actually it can't." Bella stated. Edward sighed, and stood across from her... arms folded across his chest.
"What do you want to discuss?" Edward asked.
"Us." Bella said. *i just think maybe it's time you two actually talk. i'll be around the corner if you need me.* i thought, and it echoed in his head. *i know, and i'll be there as soon as i can. * edward's voice echoed back.
"There is no us, Bella. You and I went our seperate ways, last year. Gabriella and I, have met before this... and I love her. Since you took up Jake on his offer, I knew this wasn't going to work. I know it's wrong to say, but what we had is in the past." Edward said, as he looked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:45 pm

Jasper watched as Alice walked away, his eyes filled with pain.
"Hey," Syena said gently, turning his attention back to her. "You don't have to do this."
He swallowed hard, but his eyes were resolved. "Yes I do. She's right, she saw it."
"I don't want to do anything that hurts you," she said, praying that he wouldn't take her advice yet knowing that she had to offer it.
"You won't hurt me," he assured her. "I promise you that." He reached across the table, gently touching her face with his icy hands. A shiver ran through her, though she knew she shouldn't be feeling the cold. Very slowly, he leaned across the table and touched his lips to hers. She felt herself melt into his hard body. They didn't let each other go for a long moment, and when he finally released her, she knew that he would never leave her side.

((I've gotta eat dinner guys. I'll be back later.))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Kenshin Lillith still Looking In to Nates eys said i better get to class what do you have next bio he said me to i said to loud we walked down to bio when we walked in all eyes were on us would you too like to take a seat the teacher said the only other seat was next to me and Syena i giggle deape in my brian Syena heard and wrough Kenshin lillith has a boy friend isaw and wrough back i hope so. nate saw this ans giggled , Is there some thing funny you would like to share with the class he said bio is just funny to me. and class went on.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:04 pm

I looked over at Syena and Kenshin laughing with each other very quietly i wondered what it was about but i would have to check it out later. Kenshin was so lucky she had a class with Nate. I had no classes with Cody...only lunch sadly. But I got to see him as soon as I got out of all my classes. Something was bothering me though. I think it was not finding out what Edward was doing yesterday. It was weird and it felt like I had an intruder insidemy head which never happened to me. He was the only one looking at me when it happened so I knew he had something to do with it...I would ask him as soon as I got the chance to. Maybe if I got lucky it would be after class. Just maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:06 pm

Hey Alice Have you fig. it out yet if not i'll will tell you
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 pm

*She figures it out later down the line. Very tragically figures it out with Cody's help*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:10 pm

((K, K Fine))

You Know What I Will Just make you fig. it out
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 pm

She looked strangely at Kenshin I had no clue what she was talking about..I was bound and determined to find out though...I would MAKE cody tell me what the heak was wrong with this school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 pm

Do You Want to hear what we're giggling bout
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Sure I said moving closer so the teacher wouldn't see us talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm

K so when Me and nate Were walking in together Syena wrough down Kenshin Has a boy friend And i wough back I hope so and nate must have saw it
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:23 pm

Ohhh!! I hope you guys get together you would make such a cute couple..=] *Bell rings*
Kenshin I'll catch up with you later I have some guy questioning to do....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Have Fun With that...
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Syena glanced up as Alice left the classroom, nodding absently at the other girl. She only had enough brainpower to concentrate on one thing: Jasper's kiss. She could sense Val's growing fury, but she ignored it for the moment. Instead, she turned back to Kenshin Lillith. "Will you ask him out?" she hissed, too softly for the teacher to hear.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next