The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm

So this new girl walked up to us hi i said I'm Kenshin Lillith
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening
being touched by a plot bunny

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Adrian's POV

Ya,I saw this girl, named Kenshin Lillith
She seemed so nice....
But i hear rumors that: " She is not what she seems....."
But I'm not sure. Theres Always Something Leaking around School
You know-- A Witch!
Im a Warewolf! Btw a GOOD ONE! I love all Mysterious Creatures.... Smile

Im new to the School,And i get real wierd looks from people.
*Sighs*I need friends, Tommorrow at school will someone please help me out! *LAUGHS*

Last edited by twilightsevening on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 pm

((Meadow cullen is not my name its gust my user name my real name is kenshin lillith but you can call me kenshin))

Last edited by XxMeadow CullenxX on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXliquoriceXx

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:02 am

Alexus POV

The bell ran and I ran out of class along with all the other pupils, Id sat next to a bunch of fat kids for the lesson, they stuffed themselves full of hamburgers and coke holding no appeal for me. Useful really, or Id have been drooling the whole time, the deodorant that one of the girls had sprayed helped too, although the chemicals gave me a migraine they blocked out all other smells.
I looked round the corridor for Damari wishing we could have been in the same class, but all I could see were laughing screaming kids, their cries hurting my ears. I might as well go to lunch, Id most likely find her there and Id just have to follow the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:02 pm

((kenshin, watch the netspeak please. xXliquoriceXx and twilightsevening, glad to have you with us! oh, and twilightsevening, you don't need to keep putting Adrian's POV unless you have more than one character Razz.))

Syena's POV

Syena's nostrils flared as she stepped into school. She scowled blackly as he sensitive nose analyzed the smell: werewolf. Lots of werewolf, more than was usual. She'd almost gotten used to Cody and Nate, but here were more, foreign ones, prowling where they had no business. Why couldn't they go to their own school?
Easy, Val warned as Syena's fists clenched. You don't want to get us in trouble here.
Syena, working hard to control her temper, didn't answer. Her lips had curled into a snarl, earning her some odd looks from the rest of the student body, but she barely noticed. Her entire being was focused on staying in control, on not giving in to the part of her that demanded she kill the intruders and protect her territory. It was far harder to control that part of herself than she'd thought, and she wondered if it wouldn't be better just to turn around and ditch. It would be better to ditch class again than to lose control here.
Suddenly, the crowd in front of her parted to reveal Jasper and Rosalie. Emmett and Edward were nowhere to be seen, and Alice, presumably, was still wherever she'd gone the night before. Rosalie barely glanced at Syena, sweeping past her, her own fists clenched and her golden eyes dangerously close to turning black. Syena couldn't tell if her own were the same color, but she suspected they were. Werewolves tended to do that to creatures like them.
Jasper moved over to her and glanced at her face. "Can you make it?" he muttered. "We can leave, if you need to."
"What about you?" she murmured back, seeing the tension lining his body.
"I can make it," he said.
"So can I," she replied. "We have to. Is there any way we can manage to be together? It's easier when I'm with you."
He frowned momentarily, then nodded. "Let's go talk to the office." He took her hand, probably using it to gauge the level of her control. She did the same, noting that either he was far stronger than she, or just able to hide it better. Val watched them go, her own eyes darkening noticeably.
Be careful, Syena told her. If I can't kill them, you can't either.
Val nodded tightly, then turned and walked briskly into the oncoming traffic.
Jasper, still holding Syena's hand, threaded his way in the opposite direction, steering them towards the front office. A few murmured words later, he handed Syena a new schedule. "Here. These are your new classes."
"Forever?"
"We'll see. You're on trial right now."
"What did you tell her?"
"That you were bored in your classes, which is true, and that you would find the Senior level classes more challenging, which isn't. She was the one who suggested giving you my schedule."
"Did she think of that one on her own?" Syena demanded, glancing up at him.
"Not completely," he admitted, his face displaying no shame whatsoever. If Jasper had a motto, Syena thought, it would be 'Do what must be done and don't worry about it.' She wished she could think the same way. As it was, she couldn't help feeling slightly guilty as he guided her to their first hour class.

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:05 pm

((Whats netspeak)))

Arr So much to do soooo little time i though to my self.
It was almost Nates B-day and i wanted to do something cool.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 pm

((spell things right (love, instead of luv) and use the entire word (for, instead of 4). if you need to check whether it is netspeak or not, ask yourself whether your grandmother would understand it. That usually works. Abbreviations and expressions like lol or jk are fine.))

Alice C's POV

I wasn't sure whether or not to be grateful that Edward had come, or annoyed that he hadn't left me alone. Sure, it was nice to have him here, and seeing Gabby had been very welcome, but I had wanted to stay hidden for at least a little while. I hadn't lied about needing to talk to Gabby either, but it could have waited a while. It wasn't like she couldn't guess what I wanted to talk about, anyway. I supposed I should be grateful that they'd left for the day, though I wasn't naive enough to believe they'd stay away. Whatever this thing was that had called them away must be very important, judging from the way Edward had been looking at Gabby. Then again, maybe he just always looked at her that way and I'd never noticed. I didn't notice a lot of things these days.
"Alice?" That was Tanya, as attuned to me as ever. "How long are you staying this time?"
This time. So she remembered the time before, last time Jasper had done this to me. Of course she did. She'd comforted me that time too, hadn't she?
"I'm not sure," I answered, turning back to her. "How long can I stay?"
"As long as you need to, love," she answered. Tanya has never made any secret of her sexual orientation, despite her brief pursuit of Edward so long ago. She'd confided in me later that it was mostly to see if she could get him out of his shell. She couldn't. "You're welcome forever, if you want to stay that long."
I smiled slightly at that. I knew that, for humans, forever was a distant concept, one dreamed about and laughed at from the secure position of someone who knows they will never have to face it. For us, it was reality. Tanya's invitation of forever truly did mean that, and I knew she meant it that way.
"I don't know if it will be that long," I said. "But thanks."
"No problem. Now, why don't you get away from that delightfully yellow car and come with us. We're going hunting."
I grinned. "Just what I needed. What's on the menu?"
"We were thinking wolves," she said, a slightly wicked grin on her face. "You up for it?"
My grin widened. Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. "Let's go."

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 pm

((Can i use ok instead of Okay))
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 pm

((yeah, that's fine.))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 pm

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Alice M pov

As i sat there in Spanish I had remembered Kenshin telling me that Nate's birthday was coming up I think it was this Friday or something...I wasn't quite sure though...I looked around the class room....Kenshin looked over at me meeting my stare...she smiled and then I smiled back....but what worried me was that all the vampires in the school that I knew was vampires anyways...they were acting strangely....I hadn't talked to Syena in a while and besides in the hall ways with Jasper...everytime I saw her though she looked stressed.....What was probably bothering Syena was all the werewolves coming here...or maybe it was Alice......The bell rang, I walked out of class with Kenshin with Cody and Nate talking carelessly as they leaned against the wall waiting for us
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:32 pm

i walked up to cody i taking your girl for a min.

Alice, what shoul i do for nates b day
((get on foreverbitten!!!!))
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 pm

(( I like putting Adrian's POV :] Can I still put it anyways? ))

Adrian's POV

So I heard, Alice && Kenshin talking.
So I came up, and I said, " Hi "
And They Both said "Nothing,Just talking before class"
I said "Ohh, I see. Can I join?"
[[BELL RINGS!!!]]

Kenshin says "Well, I gotta get to class,sorry." "Come on Alice before we be late"
Alice *Groans* And says "Ok!" && Says "Ill see you around?"
And I said "OK!," as she walked down the hall. I said "Ill be waiting!" *smiles* And laughs afterwards.......

I slowly take my time As i get to class, thinking about the events that have just occured......
[[BELL RINGS!!]]

I barley made it to class on time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:01 pm

*Cody pov*

I saw a guy approach Kenshin and Alice. I wasn't too happy about it....I approached the guy, "Hi." I said. "Hi my name is Adrian." the boy said. "So how do you know Alice and Kenshin?" i asked smugly. "Oh I am new here and I---" "Well just to let you know Kenshin and Alice are taken." I said interrupting him. "Oh I'm not---" "No don't say anything. I am Alice's boyfriend and Nate is Kenshin's so don't get any ideas. Okay catch my drift." he just nodded. "Nice meeting you." I said and turned away to get to class. I knew that Alice and kenshin would here about this but I just was sticking up for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Alice i said in the middle of class, your boyfriend just stood up for us. affraid
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Adrian's POV

So I saw this guy, and he came up too me and said,"How do you know Kenshin && Alice?" I said Im NEW here!*Fake Smile* :] And i was about to finish my sentence until he rudely INTERUPTED me!.

And went on,saying.... How Alice && Kenshin were taken!
I was thinking, "How cruel and unrightful for you to come up and ask me this!"
And he turned and went to class.

I looked at him wierd,as he walked off.

Suddenly, I thought It was going to be a BAD day! With this Cody guy. Talking About how I may like Kenshin or Alice when i was just being a friendly person. Like always.
But anyways.... The way Cody approached me I suddenly got the Vibe, That I didnt like him. So excuse me everyone! It might be DRAMA,in this High School.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:27 pm

after class i went out in the hall and said...
"NO BOYS TALK TO ME AND ALICE CUZ WERE TAKEN!"i said loud anuf so cody coud hear.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:32 pm

((Sure, you just don't have to.))

Syena's POV

She managed to get through the first period with no mishaps. Most of that was due to Jasper's death-grip on her hand. She hoped that the pressure she exerted on his hand helped him too, but he was far better at concealing his emotions than she was. As the class let out, he grimaced slightly.
"You okay?" she asked.
He nodded. "Emotions on top of wolves," he muttered. "Lovely."
"Emotions? Whose?"
Jasper jerked his head towards one of the new werewolves. Syena glanced at him, noting that he was all alone.
"What about him?"
Jasper shrugged. "He's new. What kind do you expect?"
Syena scowled lightly at him. "Be nice," she reproached. "You were new too once, you know." She started over towards the new kid, still clutching Jasper's hand.
"Where are you going?" he demanded.
"To say hello."
"Syena, he's a wolf!"
Syena sighed. "I know that very well," she informed Jasper. "But that doesn't change the fact that he's new and has no friends."
Jasper grimaced but followed her anyway. "Why do you do these things?" he demanded. "You don't like wolves, remember?"
"I don't care for jerks, either," Syena answered tightly.
Jasper scowled but wisely kept silent.
"Hi," Syena said. The wolf's head turned. "I'm Syena."

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:36 pm

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
after class i went out in the hall and said...
"NO BOYS TALK TO ME AND ALICE CUZ WERE TAKEN!"i said loud anuf so cody coud hear.
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 pm

[[BELL RINGS!!!]]

As I ENTER the hallway. I hear "NO BOYS TALK TO ME AND ALICE CAUSE WERE TAKEN!"
And, It kind of stardled me. And I look around to see who it was, Low && behold, it was--No other than--Kenshin.

So I walk up to her, && said,"What was that all about?"
She said back you heard me "NO BOYS,TALK TO ME&&ALICE WERE TAKEN!"
I Said,"What!,Does this have to do what Cody said. Cause im about fed up with him! && I dont even know him that well....."

She says, "I'm sorry--What!?--You know what look at the time, *Looks at her wrist as if a watch was there* Ive gotta get to class. "Come on Alice" She says as she scuries to class....

I think to myself,"What to start a First week of school."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:48 pm

((you make me sound mean))
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 pm

((Sorry,You Aren't mean. I know! But it was kinda mean what you said,NO BOYS TALK TO ME & ALICE ext. So I had to think of something,SORRY Sad Now respond to the RPG!Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Alice pov

I was kind of startled when Kenshin said, "NO GUYS TALK TO ME AND ALICE WE'RE TAKEN." but I knew why she did it.....Again Cody the main source of this. Then Adrian walked up to us.....I didn't like how he talked about him so I stuck up for Cody...although Kenshin tried to pull me away I refused to move, "Wait Kenshin." I turned back to Adrian. "Umm i am not trying to be rude or anything but I would highly appreciate if you didn't talk about Cody like that...I love him...He was just making sure that we weren't flirting...Yes he can be rude but he doesn't mean to let come out like that...I can assure you. Now I would appreciate if you leave Kenshin,Nate, Cody and I alone." Then I walked after Kenshin....she gave me a high-five as we walked to our next class
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:

Val scowled at the girl, doing her best not to look into those bright red eyes. "I think you know very well," she said icily. "Or did you think I wouldn't notice the eyes? You're not on home turf anymore. Here, you follow our rules, one of which is no hunting humans. You'd think Emmett Cullen would have explained that to you already."

Aspen gulped. Truth be told, she wasn't completely in tune with all things vampire just yet. She should have known that people would recognize her as a newborn - or worse, somebody who was breaking the rules.
"Look," she said quietly, trying to think of the best way to explain yourself. "I'm trying, okay? I'm really new at this, and it's not that easy for a beginner. And if I had my choice, I wouldn't be on this land anyway, and you'd have your wish. And Emmett Cullen is not the one you need to be accusing. I only met him a few days ago, and we've hardly spoken."

Last edited by Samantha Cullen on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
twilightsevening

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:47 am

(( WOW! you didnt have to be that mean,Tiff-lou_misery_hurts ))

Adrian's POV

So I ran into Kenshin && Alice in the hallways after class, But it wasnt Kenshin talking this time. It was Alice. She said," How she didnt like how I was talking about Cody
And how I can never talk to her again, Blah blah blah..... So on and so forth. And so she turned around and went to class with kenshin following her.

I knew she wasnt coming off by telling me this to be rude,But, it was for her own sake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next