The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:07 pm

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Samantha Cullen wrote:

Aspen gulped. Truth be told, she wasn't completely in tune with all things vampire just yet. She should have known that people would recognize her as a newborn - or worse, somebody who was breaking the rules.
"Look," she said quietly, trying to think of the best way to explain yourself. "I'm trying, okay? I'm really new at this, and it's not that easy for a beginner. And if I had my choice, I wouldn't be on this land anyway, and you'd have your wish. And Emmett Cullen is not the one you need to be accusing. I only met him a few days ago, and we've hardly spoken."

Val's POV

Val eyed the girl through narrowed eyes, wondering if she should believe her words. Yet again, she wished she had the ability to read people's minds. It would be so much more useful than... wait! She could verify the story! She tuned into the part of her that could detect vampires. Yes, the signal was indeed quite strong. Okay, so she was telling the truth. So what was she going to do about it? It was obvious that the girl was chafing at the reigns of control, and Val could just see the scene if she lost it completely. Still, she didn't deserve Val's consternation yet.
Val nodded. "I'm sorry," she said stiffly. "I did not realize. I assume you have a mentor?"
The girl nodded, looking down at the ground.
Suddenly, Val felt remorse flood her. Here she was making it harder for the girl when she should be helping her. "I'm sorry," she said again, her voice much warmer than it had been. "I just have to be careful. We're just guests here, my sister and I, and the Cullens aren't too fond of us... her... right now. I don't want anything to jeopardize our chances of staying longer."

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Alice pov

I walked inside of the mansion with awe....It was huge!! It was beautiful!! My mouth was hanging open as I walked inside, "Oh my gosh Kenshin!! It's...." "Great right?" She asked. "Yes." I said shakily. "Yeah and the good thing about it is I don't have to share it with anyone else." she said. "You--" "Nope" she said before I could get the rest of the sentence out of my mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Ok so the main Party should be on the 1st and 2nd floor.....I think.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Alice pov

"How many floors are there." I said glancing around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Um.....5 maby 6?
Back to top Go down
twilightsevening
being touched by a plot bunny

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:34 pm

As I was following Kenshin && Alice, I guess they found out i was following them.
So Alice got on Kenshin's back And they were off.
I Knew i could Keep up with them
So I morphed,And ran the Whole to her house.

And I saw the Mansion,And I said,"HOLY COW!"

And, I crept my way close to house behind a bush,when I heard Kenshin say "I think the party's going to be on the 1st and 2nd Floor,Im not sure yet." thru the open window.
I was guessing they were planning for Kenshin's bf (Nate)'s BirthdayBash.....!

And sure as hell wasnt sure what i was going to do yet, so I listened in to what Alice && Kenshin was saying......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 pm

I can hear you out there come on in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:12 pm

((I'm a vamp and don't have parents there DEAD! so scince i'm a mod. i changed it for you ))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Alice pov

"Oh lord!!" I said rolling my eyes... I didn't think we had a stalker....I laughed as adrian walked into the door. "Hey Adrian." Me and Kenshin said. "So whats this all about a party." Adrian asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:

Val's POV

Val eyed the girl through narrowed eyes, wondering if she should believe her words. Yet again, she wished she had the ability to read people's minds. It would be so much more useful than... wait! She could verify the story! She tuned into the part of her that could detect vampires. Yes, the signal was indeed quite strong. Okay, so she was telling the truth. So what was she going to do about it? It was obvious that the girl was chafing at the reigns of control, and Val could just see the scene if she lost it completely. Still, she didn't deserve Val's consternation yet.
Val nodded. "I'm sorry," she said stiffly. "I did not realize. I assume you have a mentor?"
The girl nodded, looking down at the ground.
Suddenly, Val felt remorse flood her. Here she was making it harder for the girl when she should be helping her. "I'm sorry," she said again, her voice much warmer than it had been. "I just have to be careful. We're just guests here, my sister and I, and the Cullens aren't too fond of us... her... right now. I don't want anything to jeopardize our chances of staying longer."

Aspen's POV

Aspen breathed a sigh of relief, but didn't relax altogether - this vampire didn't look so tense anymore, but Aspen could still see worry on her face.
"It's alright," Aspen said. "I mean, I guess you have a reason to be concerned. I swear I'll try not to cause any trouble."
Valentine nodded, silent, so Aspen carried on.
"I do have a mentor, actually. It's Ethan Barlow. I'm staying with him and his family. But... I have a question for you." Aspen wasn't sure if this girl was the right one to ask, but she needed information, and, well, this seemed like a near-perfect opportunity. "Um... who are the Cullens, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
xXliquoriceXx

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 am

Damari POV

I was disappointed that Id missed Alexus at lunch, but hadnt been all on my own as a group of girls from my class had invited me to sit next to then, asking none stop questions about my life, which Id answered mostly with lies.
That was over now and the bell had gone ages ago, as I sprinted along the hall I begged that my teacher wouldnt be too harsh, turning a corner I collided with two people scattering my books everywhere,
Im sorry, I muttered, blushing as I quickly gathered up my things, looking up two pairs of eyes glared at me, one black, the other red. The one with red eyes looked about my age but the other was obviously older, and it seemed Id interrupted there conversation.
Sorry, I said again, then brushed past into class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 am

Val's POV

Val nodded as the girl -- Aspen, that was her name! -- talked, her mind still busily working out the complications posed by her presence here.
Suddenly, Aspen looked up and asked about the Cullens. Val blinked. Before she could answer, another girl rushed by, almost knocking into them.
"Sorry," she said, hurrying by them. Val caught a whiff of wolf coming from her clothes and grimaced. This girl wasn't a wolf -- it wasn't nearly strong enough for that -- but she certainly hung out with them. Val scowled. There were more wolves every day, it seemed, and soon there wouldn't be any room left for normal humans. The school would become a war zone between wolves and vampires, and then... she didn't want to think about what would happen then. Images of the Volturi sprang into her head of their own free will, complete with snarls on their faces and the terrible pain caused by the smallest of them: Jane. Val had only ever met Jane once, and she had no desire to do it again. Once was more than enough.
With difficulty, she turned her attention back to Aspen's question. "The Cullens are probably the most famous vegetarian vampires in our world," she said, glancing around to make sure no one was listening. "They're the largest vegetarian family, and one of the largest families period. There are stories about them, just like there are stories about all the large covens, but I don't know how many of them are true. What is true is that they are fiercely loyal to each other and to anyone they take in." She grimaced slightly, wondering if Syena would be taken in. She hoped so, but she couldn't be sure. They might like Alice better, and that would pose yet more problems. "And if Emmett Cullen isn't your mentor, I would stay away from him. Trust me, the last thing that family needs right now is more drama. I think anything more, even just a casual friendship between the two of you, would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak. I've never seen them in action, but I can safely bet that it would be a terrifying experience, and one I never want to have to witness."

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
twilightsevening

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Again,with Kenshin && her VAMP. sences......

She told me to come on in......

I walked in and smiled. Smile
And I said "Whats with this party?"

They said, were planing for nates party!
I just looked around,and migled them out.
And looked around her mansion! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:37 pm

AND your not invited! i said sarcasticly, No Just joshing you EVERYONE is invited.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Alice pov

"Adrian can I ask you a question." I asked... "Sure Alice." he replied. "Where's your pants?" I asked giggily....Kenshin and I started laughing as he ran frantically outside and came back in within seconds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Alice pov

"Gosh adrian...Don't you carry pants with you or something." I asked...."Yeah...But I left them outside." He said....
"Well next time make sure theres' no breeze on you when you go out in the open." I joked. "Will do mam." he said professinally..and then we just laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm

((Party night))
When did cody say he was bring natE?
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Alice pov

"Sometime around 8." I replied...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:13 pm

well, it was 8, 2 hours a go i said very mad.they have 15 mins till the gests are comming.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Alice pov

I whipped my phone out, "Cody where the heck are you?" I nodded my head. "Well you better get here with Nate under ten minutes." I said angerily. "Yes thats an order. See you in five." I hung up. "There on there way." I said to Kenshin. "What took them so long?" Kenshin asked. "I really dont know." I replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

the boys got here AFTER all the other peoples. SURPRIZE! Now i said running up to them what took you sooooo long.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Alice pov

"Cody..I thought you said you wouldn't be late." I hissed under my breath. "I couldn't get him to get out of the resturant." He hissed back. "Well try harder next time." I said. Then Cody wrapped his arm around me. "Lets have a good time tonight." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Nate pov
YES! i said after getting off the phone with my mom.
What kenshin rushed over to me
My mom said for my brithday shes kikking me out and giving me permission to LIVE WHITH YOU!!!!!
Thats great she said.
I kissed her (alot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next