The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 pm

gabriella808 wrote:
edward cullen wrote:
((woo-hoo back, bella and i are sorry for not being on in a while. ))

I had been standing by the window, waiting for Gabby to finish getting ready and decided to sit down by the piano and practice. I had gotten to the middle part of our song, when she came out holding the front part of the dress. I gave her a semi-smile and helped her zip the dress up.
"It looks really good on you, you look..." I started to say, but stopped. The promise she made about her decision, was still fresh in my mind and happened to be driving me out of my mind.
"Like.... a princess? Edward, i think maybe Arya should be the one to rule. I mean, i know nothing about Averis... and ruling a kingdom. My decision, would be to stay in Forks with you." Gabby replied. I took the necklace from her hands, and put it around her neck. She put the earrings in her ear, and stood in front of the mirror. I turned on the stereo, and the song we wrote together started playing... and i held out a hand for her. She took it silently, and we danced. As the song ended, we both noticed that darkness was rolling in - and realized we were going to be late. We rushed downstairs, and got into my car. I drove us to the pier, and helped her get out. We quickly strolled to the door, and there was her family waiting.
"You're late." Lestat stated.
"Sorry, sir." I replied, and we all went into the resturaunt.

Everything was going well, up until my father mentioned the 'princess' issue. I was still undecided about the whole 'princess' issue, but sometimes i could feel myself wondering about it. After a while, I just decided to let Arya have the title. I didn't feel like I had the leadership skills, or the social skills to rule a kingdom... muchless a kingdom i knew nothing about. Yes, i could research the kingdom ~ but to an extent. Edward glanced over at me and could sense the nervousness building, silently he took my hand in his under the table and squeezed it gently. *this will be over soon, don't worry about it.* his voice broke in my mind.
"Gabriella, this is your chance to show your great skills in leadership and socialness." Lestat said, and looked directly into my eyes.
"I ...."
"Lestat, darling... if Gabriella isn't comfortable with the title maybe letting Arya rule until Gabriella feels ready is a better idea. Don't give up on the whole title just yet, Gabriella. I have a feeling that when you're ready, you'll be a great ruler." Narcissa said, as she smiled. I thanked my mum with the smile, and she nodded. Lestat sat through the meal, waiting for me to announce my decision. I needed more time than this to think about becoming a princess and leaving Forks behind, with the people in it... like: Edward, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, Alice C, Syena and Bella... *if she's still talking to me* i thought. Edward seemed to have forgotten all about Bella, and it made me feel bad. *gabby, don't think of bella as a friend anymore. she's not going to be sociable to either of us now, so i wouldn't try. i love you more than anything, and if you really want to rule averis, i'd go with you. i'd be your protector. * edward's voice echoed. i looked at my hands folded in my lap, and bit my lip. I silently excused myself, and walked towards the restroom.
"Go after her." Lestat said, looking at Connor. Edward gritted his teeth, and wondered why Lestat kept pushing Connor towards me.
"Ok." Connor said, and slowly got up. Edward watched him go, and knew exactly what this was about. *i have a question i want to ask you later, and i'm wondering if you'd like to stay over tonight.* he thought quietly.
*i'd like that, Edward. I'm sorry that i tore you and bella apart, i didn't mean to. the whole reason i kept everything i felt towards you, to myself was because of just that.* i thought back.
*it's alright, gabby. things between bella and i, isn't your fault. things were going that way, anyway. She has this best friend named Jake, and he was someone she started falling for. In the end, she chose to go her way... and I knew what way I wanted to go. everything about you, feels so right. I know we're made for each other.*

*Cedric's POV*
The night Arya and I made it into Forks, Arya had given me money and a pendant on a black cord to wear. It looked like something I had see when I was 15. Something Arya's sister Gabriella had given me the last time she came to Hogsmeade to visit with Arya. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the Malfoy's door. Arya answered it, or at least I think it was her.
"CEDRIC!" she shouted excitedly. I smiled, and knew it was Gabriella and not Arya. Arya, was too quiet.
"Good morning, Gabriella. I'm spending my last year of school, like an american. I'm attending Forks." i replied, as I hugged her. She held me close, and I wondered if she remembered anything about last year. The last time I saw her, we had gone to a Hogwart's ball together.
"Morning, Ced. That's so awesome, I think you'll learn quite a bit of interesting things. I'll show you around school, if Arya hasn't already."
"I hope so. I'd like that, if you don't mind." i replied. Arya and connor came out holding hands, and I saw the slight grimace Gabriella made.
"You alright?"
"I'll be fine. We better hurry." Gabriella said, and shut the door behind her. We started walking, when a silver volvo appeared. Out stepped a guy dressed in slacks and a button down shirt.
"Gabriella," the guy started to say, and automatically went on the defensive end.
"Who is this?" Edward asked, as he glanced at me.
"This is Cedric, a friend of mine... as well as Arya's. Ced, this is Edward." Gabriella replied, smiling. Something in her smile, had faded... it wasn't one of those eye's shining smiles - it was a half-dead smile. I recognized that smile anywhere, and knew she was having a guy problem all over again. First with Connor, and now with this Edward... person.
"Hello." was all I got.
"Hello, Edward. Nice to meet you." I said, being polite. Edward nodded, and held out a hand for Gabriella. She just stared at his outstretched hand, and stood next to me.
"Edward, I'm going to walk today. I told Ced I'd show him around school, and I know you wanted to check on your sister." Gabriella said, and I knew something was going to happen.
"Gabby, it's ok. If you usually catch a ride with him, I'll meet you in school." I said, and half-hoped she'd stay and half hoped she'd just go with him and not cause any problems.
"No, no it's ok Ced. I promised you i'd show you around, and i'm going to." she replied. *who is he, and what does he have to do with you?* edward's voice echoed in Gabriella's head. *he's one of my best friend's. Edward, i know how worried about Alice you are, so i think you should check on her ...*
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:15 pm

((poor, poor edward! and, speaking of alice...))

Queen of Angst wrote:

Alice C's POV

I wasn't sure whether or not to be grateful that Edward had come, or annoyed that he hadn't left me alone. Sure, it was nice to have him here, and seeing Gabby had been very welcome, but I had wanted to stay hidden for at least a little while. I hadn't lied about needing to talk to Gabby either, but it could have waited a while. It wasn't like she couldn't guess what I wanted to talk about, anyway. I supposed I should be grateful that they'd left for the day, though I wasn't naive enough to believe they'd stay away. Whatever this thing was that had called them away must be very important, judging from the way Edward had been looking at Gabby. Then again, maybe he just always looked at her that way and I'd never noticed. I didn't notice a lot of things these days.
"Alice?" That was Tanya, as attuned to me as ever. "How long are you staying this time?"
This time. So she remembered the time before, last time Jasper had done this to me. Of course she did. She'd comforted me that time too, hadn't she?
"I'm not sure," I answered, turning back to her. "How long can I stay?"
"As long as you need to, love," she answered. Tanya has never made any secret of her sexual orientation, despite her brief pursuit of Edward so long ago. She'd confided in me later that it was mostly to see if she could get him out of his shell. She couldn't. "You're welcome forever, if you want to stay that long."
I smiled slightly at that. I knew that, for humans, forever was a distant concept, one dreamed about and laughed at from the secure position of someone who knows they will never have to face it. For us, it was reality. Tanya's invitation of forever truly did mean that, and I knew she meant it that way.
"I don't know if it will be that long," I said. "But thanks."
"No problem. Now, why don't you get away from that delightfully yellow car and come with us. We're going hunting."
I grinned. "Just what I needed. What's on the menu?"
"We were thinking wolves," she said, a slightly wicked grin on her face. "You up for it?"
My grin widened. Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. "Let's go."

Alice C's POV
Sitting with the others that night, I couldn't remember feeling happier. No, that was a lie. I could, of course, but they all involved... him. I didn't want to think of him. And, sitting next to Tanya, my thirst quenched for the moment, I almost managed not to.
"So, how's life in the continental USA?" Irina asked, leaning back and snagging a rock, which she tossed casually from hand to hand.
I shrugged. "The usual. Thankfully I'm not the only one having issues."
"Really? Spill!"
I spilled, telling them all the sordid details of the Bella/Edward/Gabby/Connor/whoever else decided to show up love affair. By the time I was done, Irina's eyes shone.
"Looks like we may be needed," she said, grinning.
"Please, don't!" I retorted, laughing. "He'd never forgive you. You know, there are almost times when I think Edward wants to be tortured." I shook my head. "God only knows I don't understand him, and I've known him for a long time!"
Tanya shrugged. "Who really understands anyone else?" she asked. It struck me again how much older than the rest of us she was. Not just physically, though she'd been turned at over thirty, but mentally. Tanya has been around a long time, and she's seen a lot, and she isn't one to shy away from unpleasant truths.
"Good point," I said quietly, my mind going exactly where I wanted to keep it away from: him. I'd thought I knew him, had thought I could read his heart and his mind, but I'd been wrong.
Tanya, perceptive as always, saw my expression and steered me away from that train of thought. "Give us news of the Italians," she commanded. "Do they still have their midget torturess?"
I snorted. "Yes, Jane's still there."
Irina sighed. "I never did like her," she muttered. "Any chance of killing her?"
"No," Tanya replied. "She's too wily for all of us combined, even with Alice here seeing the future for us."
Irina grimaced. "Well, damn," she muttered. "I so hate her!"
"You're not alone," I assured her. Suddenly, my cell phone vibrated in my pocked. "Just a sec." I pulled it out and flipped it open. Carlisle. "Hello?"
"Alice, where are you?"
"In Alaska. Why?"
"We need you to come back."
"Why?"
"There's a problem. Jasper's missing, and you're the only one who can find him."

((If anyone could give me the name of the third member of the Denali Clan, I would be eternally grateful!))

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:
Val's POV

Val nodded as the girl -- Aspen, that was her name! -- talked, her mind still busily working out the complications posed by her presence here.
Suddenly, Aspen looked up and asked about the Cullens. Val blinked. Before she could answer, another girl rushed by, almost knocking into them.
"Sorry," she said, hurrying by them. Val caught a whiff of wolf coming from her clothes and grimaced. This girl wasn't a wolf -- it wasn't nearly strong enough for that -- but she certainly hung out with them. Val scowled. There were more wolves every day, it seemed, and soon there wouldn't be any room left for normal humans. The school would become a war zone between wolves and vampires, and then... she didn't want to think about what would happen then. Images of the Volturi sprang into her head of their own free will, complete with snarls on their faces and the terrible pain caused by the smallest of them: Jane. Val had only ever met Jane once, and she had no desire to do it again. Once was more than enough.
With difficulty, she turned her attention back to Aspen's question. "The Cullens are probably the most famous vegetarian vampires in our world," she said, glancing around to make sure no one was listening. "They're the largest vegetarian family, and one of the largest families period. There are stories about them, just like there are stories about all the large covens, but I don't know how many of them are true. What is true is that they are fiercely loyal to each other and to anyone they take in." She grimaced slightly, wondering if Syena would be taken in. She hoped so, but she couldn't be sure. They might like Alice better, and that would pose yet more problems. "And if Emmett Cullen isn't your mentor, I would stay away from him. Trust me, the last thing that family needs right now is more drama. I think anything more, even just a casual friendship between the two of you, would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak. I've never seen them in action, but I can safely bet that it would be a terrifying experience, and one I never want to have to witness."

Aspen's POV

Aspen blinked, her brow furrowed in deep thought. The Cullens didn't sound suspicious at all - so why was Ethan so adamant that she stay away from them?
"I understand," she said to Val. "I haven't been talking to him much anyway. It's more just... weird coincidences." It wasn't the best way to put Emmett's knack for throwing her to the ground, but it would have to do. "Ethan warned me I should stay away from the Cullens. I guess that makes sense now. But he just seemed too... hostile for that to be the case..." she trailed off, and suddenly remembered the presence of the other vampire. "Sorry," she hurried to say. "I'm just confused, that's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:18 pm

((I'm closing this thread at 25 pages, guys. I'll open a new one, but after about 25 pages, it gets a bit long to page through looking for a certain detail!))

Samantha Cullen wrote:

Aspen's POV

Aspen blinked, her brow furrowed in deep thought. The Cullens didn't sound suspicious at all - so why was Ethan so adamant that she stay away from them?
"I understand," she said to Val. "I haven't been talking to him much anyway. It's more just... weird coincidences." It wasn't the best way to put Emmett's knack for throwing her to the ground, but it would have to do. "Ethan warned me I should stay away from the Cullens. I guess that makes sense now. But he just seemed too... hostile for that to be the case..." she trailed off, and suddenly remembered the presence of the other vampire. "Sorry," she hurried to say. "I'm just confused, that's all."

Val's POV

Val studied Aspen as she tried to work things out. She smiled slightly. "Aren't we all?" she muttered.
Aspen glanced at her, and she shook her head. "Never mind." She glanced at her watch and grimaced. "Lovely, we're late. Come on, we should get going. I probably shouldn't be late too often, or she'll fire me as her assistant."
Aspen nodded, and the two girls started walking towards French class. Just as they entered the room, Val paused. "Oh, by the way. I don't think I've said this yet. Welcome to Forks, and you can call me Val."

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:37 pm

((Ok))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:18 pm

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
Nate pov
YES! i said after getting off the phone with my mom.
What kenshin rushed over to me
My mom said for my brithday shes kikking me out and giving me permission to LIVE WHITH YOU!!!!!
Thats great she said.
I kissed her (alot)

Alice M pov

I looked over just in time to see Kenshin and Nate jumping up and down merrily. I smiled. I wonder what this is all about I thought. Then Kenshin looked over at me as if to read my mind. She waved me over with her hand now hugging Nate. I took Cody's hand. He seemed to oblivious to the situation. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Kenshin wants us." I said. "Mmm." was his reply. We finally made our way through the crowd and stood there in front of the couple; Kenshin and Nate. "Whats' the big news'" I asked smiling. "Nate is moving in with me!!" Kenshin exclaimed. "Oh! Thats' great!" I exclaimed with her. Then she grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down....So I had to join her....Then when we were finally done jumping I looked over to the other end of the room and to my suprise there stood Jasper Hale propped up casually against the wall.....Without Syena....or Alice.....What was up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:22 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:22 pm

((Tag))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Alice pov

"What? Kenshin?" I asked I looked back over as she said,"No." As i glared at Jasper in the Corner. He seemed to be smiling and looking our way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm

don't even think about getting in to his bisness.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Alice pov

"Okay okay. Can I just go over and say hi?" I asked walking towards him already. "Looks as if I can't stop you." Kenshin muttered. I approached Jasper. "Hey..." I said. He smiled, "Hey" "Why are you here without Syena or Alice? Where'd they go?" I asked looking around the room for them. "Oh them...He said looking down "They're out doing stuff right now" "Mhmm....You tried to escape didn't you?" I asked smiling. "Is it that obvious?" he asked innocently flashing me a smile. "No, not really." I said laughing. "Then how could you tell?" He asked. "Oh! Well maybe the squad of people called your FAMILY called over here to see if you were at the party. They said you ran away. I told them I didn't see you. Which was true at the moment. But now I am debating if I should turn you in." I laughed. "Ah please don't" he said "I won't" I said smiling. "Well I better get back to Cody, he's probably jealous that I am spending time with you." I laughed. "See you around?" I asked. "Maybe." he challenged. "Well I might see you around then." I said smiling and walking off towards Cody. I could hear his low laughter echo through my head as I walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Ha What did you say to make Him so happy?
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Alice pov

"What do you mean? I just talked to him." I said blushing. I didn't like Jasper or anything I knew better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Weell Nice going time for Cake I said to Nate 8 Layer Cocoa Cake! Dig in!!
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:34 pm

((Closing this thread now. I'll open another one in a sec.))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15