The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break Me, Shake Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
connor angel
being touched by a plot bunny

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:14 pm

i handed her a bunch of pills, and she took them wordlessly. after a few minutes, the pain seemed to lessen and she tried to stand up. I gently took her arm, and helped her out.
"think you can sit through a bunch of classes?" i asked her, with a small smile. she nodded, and together we headed back towards the classrooms. As we did, we passed the basement - and who should be there.... Edward. I tried to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach, that one of these days she would say yes to him.... and i'd be left with nothing but heartache. i knew in the end i'd be the one to be with her, after all she was my soulmate... and nothing could change that. not even Edward. i know she could sense him, and felt his every pain... because she stopped and slowly walked towards the basement door.
"Edward?" she called out. i took one look at her face, and knew she wanted or rather needed to speak to him.
"go, i'll be down the hall if you need me. And, Gabb's...." i said, with a look of desperation and pain. she smiled warmly, and kissed me softly.
"i love you, connor." she whispered, and walked inside the basement. the closet door was open, and she saw Edward standing with his back towards the door. she stood by the door watching him silently, and just as he was going to get up to go to class was when i know he smelt her.
"Gabriella, what happened to you?! Where's Connor?" Edward asked. she put a finger to his mouth, and he stopped talking instantly.
"I got attack by a vampyre named Stefan. Connor's down the hall, he's letting me talk to you because he knows i have to do this." she said, as she stared into his eyes.
"Attacked?! Why didn't you call for someone?! Do what?" Edward asked, his eyes full of interest and concern.
"He knows how you feel for me, and even i do. I don't know what to do, i feel the same things you do. I want you to know that, honestly Edward. The kiss, it did mean something to me... but i don't know if i can do this anymore. I want to be with Connor, and i know officiallly i'm not with him.... but it's all i know. Plus, i've got history with him."
"Makes two of us, then. I know i shouldn't say this, but... i love you. i can't stand to see you with him, and it kills me everytime i see you. i know you have a history, he's the one who turned you." edward said, his eyes burned with desire ... the desire to kiss her again.

"*can i ask you a favor?* edward thought. *of course.* she thought back. Edward stared at her for a few minutes, and leaned close to her. His lips brushed hers gently, and it was over before it began. He took one last look at her, and started to go.
"remember that kiss." edward said, as he stopped by the door. She watched him go, and wondered if that was the end of their friendship... but her answer was given a few minutes later. *we're never losing our friendhsip, no matter what happens in the relationship we had/have..* edward's voice echoed in her head. she smiled slightly, and turned to leave too. She glanced at her schedule, and wondered what he had next. *p.e. you?* *same. walk with you?* i was standing in the hall, and had felt everything they shared with each other... and wondered if this is what my father meant by proving my worth. i could see how they both felt, and yet how she felt for me... and decided to let her chose. i knew in the end, i'd get to be with her forever... because it was all she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:17 pm

sorry i did not get the last thing
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:43 pm

((connor... edward... whatever he calls himself now Razz is going back to his plotline. read the beginning of the story to introduce yourself to their plotline.))

Syena followed Jasper deeper into the forest, trying to contain her excitement. She shouldn't be this excited, she told herself firmly. They were just going to talk, that was all. There was no reason she should feel this way.
They walked in silence for a while. Finally, Syena asked, "Where are we going?"
He glanced back at her. "You'll see."
She scowled.
He grimaced. "And please try to contain your irritation. This will be hard enough without having to field off your annoyance."
Syena blinked at him. "What?"
He glanced at her. "Didn't you know? I sense people's emotions. I can control them too." He said it so calmly that it took Syena a moment to realize what he'd said. When it finally sank in, she gasped.
"You can control how I feel?" she demanded, staring at him.
He winced slightly. "I can, but I'm not," he assured her. "I try not to."
She nodded, still slightly bewildered.
He sighed and stopped. "Look, Syena. Trust me. I'm not going to manipulate you, I promise."
She nodded, distracted by the beauty of his eyes. They were tinged with black now, signaling that he was starting to get hungry.
He grimaced. "That wasn't supposed to happen," he muttered, half to himself.
"What?"
"Never mind. Are you coming?"
She nodded, following him deeper into the forest. They stopped at last in a meadow, and she gasped despite herself. The sight of the diamonds reflecting off his skin was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.
She followed him to the center of the meadow, where they sat down, not touching, not speaking, merely looking at each other. Finally, he sighed. "You wanted to know what happened to me?"
She nodded, not breathing.
"It's a long story, one that starts during the Civil War."

((I'm going to cut out the next bit. We all know his story, after all.))

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:49 pm

When I rode in the car I wondered what was Connor up there for why he was there. But that was yesterday and I was getting way off topic. I had scolded myself many times not to interfer with the people here if I didn't have enough guts to approach them. But the scolding never seemed to work. The topic always came back into my head,it always found some way into my mind.
But yesterday when i got home it was easier to take them off my mind since Cody had left quickly when he took me to my door. My mom wasn't too suprised to see me. But I was suprised to see our beautiful guests. My mother had introduced me to her friend;Brea. Brea had two kids; Mark and Ellie. Which were extremely beautiful in totally different ways. Mark had black hair as did Ellie. They both had emerald eyes and both were VERY pale. I immediatly took a liking to Mark. He was how should I say "hot?" hah I laughed to myself I hadn't thought of that word until I met Cody. For some reason I thought moving here was going to be a bad thing but I guess it wasn't. But anyways I my father called me that night and we got in a fight over stupid thing such as guys. He just doesn't know when to let go I mumbled under my breath as I walked into the school.
I didn't remember driving here or getting dressed to get to school. Yet here i was. The girl I met yesterday;Alice skipped merrily over to my side with Bella trudging alongside her. "Hey Alice." she chirped. "Hey." I replied weakly. Then I got happier as I saw Cody approaching me with a stern look. Maybe mad? Why though?
Alice bent over and whispered in my ear that she would talk to me at lunch. Then walked away with Bella next to her. Cody's expression went to a happier one once Alice had left. "Hey Alice." he said to me. "Hey cody." His nose wrinkled slightly and then went back to un-scrunched. I quickly stole a glance at him. He smiled down at me, so out of politness I smiled back then quickly looked down embarrassed when I noticed that i was staring at him. He laughed lightly as we walked alongside each other into the school. And as we did this I couldn't help but think what happened to Gabbi? Edward? And even Connor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:40 am

Ethan walked a step ahead of Aspen all the way, one arm draped gently around her waist. She felt like he was shutting her off from the outside world, but she knew it was for the best - already the smells that were wafting her way in the crisp air were driving her mad with thirst. Glancing around, she saw several pairs of eyes on her, looking questioningly at the way Ethan held himself in front of her. They knew him, she was aware, and it would be strange for them all to see this boy with a tiny, new girl - the Barlows were, in fact, known for their solitude.
Ethan veered off to the left as they stepped through the doors, dragging Aspen into a cool, airy room that smelt of flowers. From what she could see, with Ethan's figure still in front of her, she could tell that it was the front office. The pair of them approached the reception desk, Aspen still half hidden behind him.
"May I help you?" the lady at the counter looked up from a pair of red-rimmed spectacles and smiled, exposing slightly crooked but flawlessly white teeth.
"Yes," Ethan began, and the woman seemed to fall into a daze at the sound of his smooth milk-and-honey voice. Aspen experienced what felt like a pang of defensiveness at this gesture. Ethan carried on. "This is Aspen Jones. She's new."
"Ah, Miss Jones," the woman said in acknowledgement, failing to remove her gaze from Ethan's handsome face. "You're a sophomore, am I correct?"
Aspen didn't answer. The woman's blood smelt like delectable cherries. As she gaped, she would have been drooling if it were physically possible for her to do so.
"She is," Ethan told the woman.
"Is she here for the special ed program?" The woman asked, eyeing Aspen with a raised eyebrow.
Ethan chuckled; Aspen broke out of her trance and fixed the receptionist with a malicious glare. "No," she said forcefully. "And I bet I could recite the entire Australian constitution before you could multiply two times two."
The lady's eyes widened, returning to Ethan with an 'is-she-alright-in-the-head' kind of look. He only smiled and nodded, nudging Aspen playfully. "She's just nervous," he said. It was the worst understatement in history.
"Alright," said the lady, turning reluctantly to Aspen. "Here's your schedule. I trust this young man will accompany you to your classes?"
Aspen nodded and turned swiftly away from the counter, holding her breath. Ethan followed close behind. As they passed through the doorway into the corridor, they heard the sound of breaking china, and the muffled shriek of the receptionist.
"Aspen," Ethan scolded, stopping her midway down the hall. She turned; he had a tiny, restrained smile lifting the corner of his lips. "That was very rude."
"I don't care. She called me a retard."
Ethan laughed, taking hold of her arm and pulling her slightly closer, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "Well we both know that she's incorrect, don't we?"
Aspen sighed, but couldn't help smiling. "She's so obvious." They kept on walking, heading for their first class - French.
"About what?"
"She's in love with you."
Ethan's topaz eyes showed nothing but repulsion. "Eww," he said dryly. "She'd better start fantasizing about someone her own age."
"Which is what, forty? You're too young for her."
"You're forgetting I'm over a hundred."
Aspen laughed uneasily, still slightly uncomfortable with the idea of never ageing. "Oh yeah, that's right."
Ethan stopped her again, just short of the door to the French classroom, and turned to her in all seriousness. "Aspen," he said, his voice deeper than usual. She expected him to continue, but he was silent.
"Yes?" she prodded.
He breathed in sharply. "You'll be fine."
"Yeah, and?"
Ethan pulled back a little, regarding her with curiosity. "You seemed nervous before."
Aspen waved the matter away, scoffing. "That's just stupid. This is going to be a breeze."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean, if I can just explode a coffee mug or break a chair leg every time somebody gets on my nerves, I should be distracted sufficiently from--"
"Aspen!" Ethan looked at her scoldingly, but his eyes revealed that he was holding back laughter. "You are going to be one incredible vampire," he said, shaking his head. "But for now, just do me a favour, and don't kill anyone."
Aspen sighed, folding her slender arms across her crimson sweater. "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:58 am

((Okay, so I know Val's a senior, but i want her in the story, and i want her to meet aspen, so i'm inserting her into the french class.))

Val's POV

Val glanced around, wondering what on Earth had possessed her to sign up as a teacher's assistant. She didn't like teaching, and she didn't like humans, and she loathed Mme. DuPont (or Do Pont, as she called herself). Yet here she was, standing with Mme. Dupont, watching as a group of sophomores made their ways, loudly, to their seats. She winced slightly at the noise. It would have been merely irritating as a human. For a vampire, it was positively deafening.
"Settle down!" Mme. Dupont called, vainly trying to make herself heard. Nothing happened. She glanced at Val, who sighed. Putting both hands to her lips, she uttered an ear-piercing whistle. Everyone turned to stare at her. Some of the boys began snickering. She scowled at them, memorizing their features and marking them as trouble-makers.
"Thank you," Mme. Dupont said, nodding. "Welcome to French 2 honors. I am Mme. Dupont" (Val gritted her teeth at the pronunciation) "and I will be teaching you my language this year. I have a student assistant for this period, Mlle. Valentine Tower. Valentine, would you care to introduce yourself?"
Val sighed. "Call me Val," she told the class, hoping that they, unlike Mme. DuPont, could remember that. "I'm a senior, which means that I'm 19. I'm in honors French 5 and I've spoken it most of my life, so I'll be able to answer your questions. I do AP classes, I play volleyball, and I run track. Any questions?"
One of the boys raised his hand. "Will you go out with me?" he asked, his eyes glued, not to her face, but to her ample cleavage.
She grimaced, looking him over. She supposed he was fifteen or sixteen, since this was a sophomore class, but he looked twelve, at the oldest. "Sorry," she said dryly. "I only go out with people of my own species."
Everyone laughed. She smiled slightly, thinking of the irony of that statement. Not that they understood it, of course.
A boy in the back raised his hand and she nodded at him. Her eyes widened as he spoke. How many were there in this school?
"How long have you lived in Forks?"
Was this some kind of code question? Did he suspect her? Her eyes were the deep gold of a vegetarian, so he must know she wasn't a danger to any of the students in the room. Her eyes flicked over to the girl next to him, and she frowned. Those eyes weren't gold! She hurriedly looked away from the crimson eyes of a "normal" vampire and back to the gold-tinged black ones of the boy.
"I moved here at the beginning of last year with my sister."
He nodded, and glanced at the girl beside him, maybe to check that she hadn't gone on any kind of killing rampage. Val felt her fists clench. What was he thinking, bringing a non-vegetarian vampire into a place like this? She would have to have a talk with him, and fast!
Mme. DuPont took over again, and Val stayed back, watching as she explained the rules and prodded their memories of French 1. Her eyes were never far from the two vampires in the back. The girl seemed to be keeping herself in check, but one could never be too sure.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Suddenly A girl rushing in caught all of there eyes Val saw that it was Syena new friend.
she sat down and class started
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Alice Mysterio's pov

I walked into Biology with a grim look, not interested on what we had to learn today. I walked gracefully to my seat and sat my books down on the table. Ray barely even looked up. He wasn't that interesting, not at all actually from what I learned yesterday he was just another guy. A boring one at that. But I guess it was a good thing he didn't talk to me, although I wanted to make friends he didn't seem like the type I would want. So I said nothing the whole hour only when the teacher asked me a question.
For the first time I looked around the classroom to see if I knew anyone, which since I was new here the chances of that were very slim. I looked around and saw Bella sitting next to Edward. I didn't know why it just seemed that Bella and Edward weren't friends but they had some kind of strange past. There was something between them...I couldn't put my finger on it though. Maybe they used to date i thought to myself. But now Bella didn't seem interested in Edward at all. I couldn't understand what they had, what they felt for each other which I was usually good at. But I easily got off that subject. But wait did Edward wince at my thoughts? Did he just read my mind? How was that possible?
Something strange was going on here in Forks and now I was determined to find out what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 pm

((Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts Love the ending!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm

I and Syena sat down in Bio Bord
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:51 pm

((wait a bit kenshin lillith. are you in bio or in french?))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:52 pm

((Ummmmm..... Both???? No Bio))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 pm

Alice's pov

All of a sudden two girls came rushing in the room. "Thank you for joining us ladies." They nodded and sat down. There eyes were a topaz color, and they were beautiful. I mean in a different since then I thought of Cody. But they were beautiful in there own way. One of the girls I didn't recognize but I did the other. I saw the girl named Syena at lunch and felt the urge to approach her. I still had the urge to meet these girls they looked very interesting in a way. But I was sure that they didn't really take notice to me. I sighed and tried to listen to the teacher speaking. Of course thoughts of what was happening to the school and Gabbi, Edward, Bella, Connor. They all flooded in at once I couldn't control them either and I almost started screaming from the irritation but I held myself back. It was hard to keep from screaming but some how I managed it. Edward stared at me and then looked down at his desk. He looked as irritated as I did. Was he reading my mind again. If that was even possible.

*oh and thankyou I liked it too.*
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 pm

((okay. so you're in bio with syena and val's in french. got it.))

Syena's POV
Syena was having a hard time concentrating on the biology lesson. She kept seeing Jasper as he recounted his history to her. Her mind kept coming back to a single question: why had he told her? He hardly knew her. They'd seen each other in the halls occasionally, and she'd been with Val when the truce was made, but it wasn't as though they had ever spoken. So why had he chosen to tell her his story?
She blinked suddenly, realizing that the biology teacher was standing right in front of her. "Are you with us, Syena?" he asked, frowning horrifically at her.
She nodded. "Yes, Mr. Varner."
"Good. I would not like to think a student like you was daydreaming."
She nodded again and he stalked away. She scowled at his retreating figure and turned her attention back to the lesson at hand, though she already knew it.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:10 pm

((he loves You Duh))

Harsh much Wisperd Kenshin Lillith

RINNNGGGGGG Went the bell

Time for lunch Will you Sit with me you and angel Are the only friends I Have hear?
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:17 pm

((yes, well, she can be dense, and she doesn't know him very well))

Syena shrugged her agreement. "Sure, why not?" They gathered their books and left the classroom. A girl with brown eyes watched them go, her eyes curious. Syena eyed her, then shrugged. Humans were often curious about her kind, and this girl was obviously no different. She'd stay away if she knew what was good for her, though.
They entered the cafeteria, and Syena did her best not to flinch. The noise was deafening! She wondered how people could stand it.
They spotted Angel sitting at one of the tables, and headed towards her.

((I'm going to get off now, 'cause my connection is acting up and i have no idea why. hopefully i'll be back on soon.))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Yay! it was time for lunch and i was starving. I walked out of the Classroom and there stood Cody awaiting me like he had yesterday. Or atleast part of yesterday. I was still trying to get those stupid thoughts out of my head...They really weren't any of my business so why was I worried? I watched Syena and her other friend walk out the door whispering to each other. I smiled at Cody as we walked to lunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Do You Smell Somthing I said to Syena

I Have not eaten in months do you know where i can get some meat Syena?

Some one walked pas us i rumbel down in my chest and Syena Heard it
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:28 pm

((okay, i'm back now.))

Syena winced as kenshin lillith followed the girl with her eyes. They were pitch black, and her hands were trembling slightly.
"Can you hold on until the end of the day?" Syena asked, hoping that the answer would be yes. She'd already ditched class once, she didn't really want to do it again.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Yes if i go eat one of the bio rats i have study hall nex a bio study hall and i can get it then i'll be fine till then
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 pm

I felt someone looking at me so I turned around to see the girls friend umm kenshin lillith? Staring at me. I waved slightly and then smiled at them. Kenshin seemed fusturated. So I looked away from her and back to the path I was taking to the caferteria
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Syena nodded. They talked quietly with Angel until the bell rang, none of them touching their food. When lunch ended, Syena grinned at the two. "See ya. I've got band now."
She started threading her way out of the room when suddenly the girl with brown eyes stopped in front of her. She was standing next to a boy, who wrinkled his nose when he noticed Syena. Syena fought to keep from gagging as the stench of werewolf hit her full force.
The wolf muttered something and turned away. The girl, who smelled slightly of wolf herself, turned to Syena, a slightly apologetic smile on her face.
Syena forced herself to smile back. "Hi," she said, in what she hoped was a normal tone. "I'm Syena.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:41 pm

ERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... I'm Kenshin Lillith you Smell... Good? She said as nice as she could.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Syena. HI kenshin. Thanks I guess. Im Alice. I have seen you around the school and I just couldn't get the guts to approach you. I smiled shyly. Im sorry about Cody, I've never seen him act this way. although I only met him yesterday i laughed. He's the only friend I have besides Alice Cullen. Bella and Edward aren't much of friends to me. But I just wanted to say hi. I shrugged and looked at her standing there very rigidly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm

I Must go now And eat Syena hit my arm I mean To Bio Study hall Bie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Me, Shake Me   

Back to top Go down

Break Me, Shake Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next