The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

welcome to my head...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: welcome to my head...   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:15 pm

name: anne
age: too old to be a freshman in high school and too young to be one in college (15)
eye color: hazel
hair color: brown
current stuck-in-my-head song: not gonna get us, t.A.T.u.
reading material: Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer
quote of the month: "Humanity's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there." --Terry Pratchet, Witches Abroad
title: I was dubbed "Queen of Angst"
wildest dream: To be locked in a closet with Draco Malfoy and Jasper Hale. Oh, the possibilities...

I'm the one most people see. Or rather, they see my body. Whether it's me in person remains to be seen. Much of the time, actually, Caroline's the one in charge...though Marianne comes out a lot too... but they'll get their say later. Anyway, I'm the hyper, internet junkie of the group. What else? I'm addicted to chocolate, the internet, and books. I get hyper easily, and I rarely need sugar to help me (though sugar helps Very Happy). Oh, and please do not freak out if I start "eep"ing at you. I do it fairly often right now.

Interests: writing, reading, blogging, figure skating, rock music, slashy fanfic

Pet peeves: my brother saying "Jesus." (I don't know why, but it bugs the crap out of me when he does it, and he knows it. He therefore does it at every possible opportunity. glare), people who turn the computer off but leave the screen and speakers on, people who make an account of ff.net and then don't post stories (come on guys! It is a site for authors, not just readers! If you don't write, fine! People accept annon. reviews, and you don't have to get an account. If you must favorite my stories, then just copy them onto a word document!), um... that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure that the list will get longer as I go.

Random things that I find amusing for one reason or another: getting spam from Victoria's Secret, getting spam for sexually active adults, getting spam in general, my muse (sometimes), small children (I love them, though), other people's soap opera lives (so call me heartless), wannabes of any kind (they try too hard), weird and unexpected slash pairings (Jasper and Jacob? Why not? I'm game!), preps (scary and hilarious at the same time)...
--------------
name: Tamara O'Neil
eye color: green
hair color: red
current stuck-in-my-head song: unwell, Matchbox 20
reading material: Xanth series, Peirs Anthony
quote of the month: "Humanity's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there." --Terry Pratchet, Witches Abroad
title: anne calls me, "You evil muse person," but I don't think that counts
wildest dream: to be recognized for all the hard work I do making anne look like a decent writer

I'm the muse who gives anne her talent. She only recently learned that I existed, but she's not going to forget anytime soon. I'm the one who makes everything work, yet she still takes all the credit. sigh It's not easy being a muse. Let's see, what else is there to say about me... well, I've been around for a while, I've seen more than my fair share of things and I'm the one who writes anne's love stories for her. You wouldn't expect that asexual girl to know how it works, would you? Oh course you wouldn't!

Interests: writing, gossiping, looking at myself in the mirror

Pet peeves: not being recognized as the genius I am, being laughed at by people who don't know any better, anne telling me that she's the one in charge here when it's obviously me, Caroline looking for the future on our graphing calculator (I mean, it's a machine, for Apollo's sake! It doesn't tell the future any more than our computer does!)

Random things I find amusing for one reason or another: people in general, anne and Caroline in particular (when they're not annoying the hell out of me!), writing essays for PE class and getting A's, getting A's in writing class without trying (the reason we're getting B's is all anne's fault. I do my job perfectly!)

-------
name: Caroline DuLac
eye color: gray
hair color: black
current stuck-in-my-head song: utopia, Alanis Morisette
reading material: Swallows and Amazons series, Arthur Ransome
title: Tamara dubbed me, "The world's conscience," but I don't believe her
wildest dream: to have my predictions come true, for once

I am, as Tamara so nicely said, the conscience of our little trio here. I'm generally the mature one, and I'm the one adults like best, though they think they're talking to Kyra. I'm the one who calms her down when she loses it, and I'm the one who usually reigns Tamara in when she goes too far. I'm obsessed with fortune telling, something Tamara disapproves of, and I remain convinced that our calculator can indeed tell the future. I know it can! (You can shut up, by the way, Tamara. Your section was earlier.)

Interests: fortune telling, getting good grades, not getting lost, reading

Pet peeves: being told that Jamie (our calculator) cannot actually tell the future, always being the one to reign anne and Tamara in, people not turning the lights off when they leave the room, anne refusing to clean our bedroom (I try, but anne always reasserts herself before I can get very far. That, or Tamara gets sidetracked by our bookshelf and starts reading. sigh)

Random things I find amusing for one reason or another: anne or Tamara not being able to find something because they wouldn't let me clean our room, people not understanding our split personality, people calling me anne and looking as though we're insane when I correct them, anne keeping her last name secret (though it's the one on our address and on all the records, so I suppose she has a reason to keep it a secret)

----
name: Marianne Chancy
eye color: brown
hair color: blond
current stuck-in-my-head song: I am a rock, Simon and Garfunkel
reading material: Shatterglass, Tamara Pierce
quote of the month: "I'm afraid of people!" --Jana-chan
title: according to Tamara, I'm "She who never speaks and always has things to say."
wildest dream: to be left alone so that I don't have to talk to people

I am the newest to join our little group. anne's poor head is getting quite crowded here, unfortunately. But I don't take up much room. As I'm sure you figured out, I am extremely shy, and I really didn't want to put my bio up on here, but Tamara forced me to.
(It's for your own good! Shut up and let her talk. Thank you.) Anyway, I don't have anything to say about myself, except that you probably won't be hearing much from me and that I am the reason we never have any friends: I'm in control far too much for my tastes (And ours too!) and I don't let us talk to anyone.

Interests: reading, being by myself, not having to talk to people

Pet peeves: being forced to talk to people (can you sense a theme here?), being talked at by people who think they're doing me good, being touched, being yelled at, people who hate Simon and Garfunkel, the underline button on ff.net not working properly.

Random things I find amusing for one reason or another: people asking me how I can bear not talking to people, people not understanding the sounds of silence, people not getting my references.

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:03 am

Ooh, a new addition!! Hello Marianne (funny that your name includes, Anne's, isn't it? Razz) Oh, and hello Anne, Tamara and Caroline. You four are all entertaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:39 pm

yeah. she introduced herself to me the other day and i had to include her. lol, we try Razz.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:32 am

Lol, nice. It caught my eye before anything else because one of my favourite authors is called Marianne Curley. Well that's good Very Happy

I LOVE your humor, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 am

oh, cool! my marianne will be pleased. she loves to read!

lol, thanks! i like yours too!

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm

That's good Very Happy I haven't identified which of my personalities is the avid reader, but I know that it's the procrastinator (Isabella) who stops me from reading more than I do.

You're welcome Very Happy And thanks! I came up with it on my own, but it's not entirely true... my axel isn't great, but I don't fall very often (except for Sunday morning, when I underrotated and slid across the ice on my butt... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 pm

lol, nice. yeah, all of us like to read, but marianne does nothing but read! *sigh*

ooh, ouch! sorry about that! but even so, you get bruises!

ooh, i tried to spin the other day and i could do it! Very Happy! i love spinning, and maybe i'll have the courage to try jumping now Very Happy! yay!

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Haha, well I guess it's just her excuse for not talking to people, right? Razz

It didn't hurt that much, but my hands got really wet ('cause the zamboni had just been out) so they pretty much froze for the rest of the session. Yeah, that's true.

Yay!! I love spinning too. I've always been better at it than jumping. Mind you, my axel was clean today (except when I tried to do it in my program, which still completely sucks) and my double salchow was consistent (but cheated) so I'm not going too badly with those, either. For some reason I find camel spins really fun, because you can just get so much speed and keep going around and around and around... Razz Maybe it's just because they're one of the only elements I can count on...
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm

one of them, yes.

i hate it when that happens! do you wear gloves?

i'm too heavy to jump properly, so i tend to stick to spinning. but yay for the axel and the salchow! i'm bad at camel spins, but i've barely worked on them, so it's understandable. what i REALLY want is a layback. now those would be fun!

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Lol Razz Well I guess I can kind of understand that. I tend to avoid talking to people a lot of the time, in real life Razz (especially right now, because of my stupid braces Mad)

I do wear gloves, but they're really crappy ones and they don't keep your hands very warm. Surprisingly enough, my grandma brought them over from Canada, and they're not even as thick as the Australian ones they sell at the arena... *shakes head*

Ah, well spinning is funner anyway Razz Thanks Very Happy Yeah, they do take a lot of practice. It took me until... well, around February this year to get mine perfect and fast. Me too! Laybacks look sooooooo cool, so I can't even imagine how they must feel. I was working on them a while back, but I still kind of suck, because I can't bend properly while I'm spinning. I've got the back flexibility, but my hips aren't that flexible, which doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:40 pm

i do too, courtesy of marianne.

i don't. we're not allowed to for synchro, and i've gotten out of the habit of wearing them. that's weird, though. you'd think the canadian ones would be thicker...

oh, much! yeah, i need to get back to working on mine. layback look amazing! i have issues with the hip flexibility too, and i suspect i won't be allowed to actually "lay back" for a while yet. *sigh*

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Lol, that's right.

Hmm. That's a weird rule. If it weren't for my gloves, I wouldn't be able to stay out on the ice half as long (because I tend to wear a t-shirt, stupidly enough Razz). I know! Maybe the ones at the arena are made in like... Switzerland or something...

I wish I could work on mine more, but my coach doesn't really pay much attention to them, and I'm supposed to be working solidly on my program until the competition. Yay, I'm not alone! Haha, well, I won't either... wish I could do one, though. That'd be sooooo cool... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:06 pm

yup.

if you wear gloves, you can't hang on properly, and you slip off and crash into walls. *shrug* i've gotten used to it. i skate in T-shirts too, most of the time. maybe. that would make sense!

that's unfair! well, your program is going to be shown off soon, so i guess that makes sense. we're doing nothing but ice show practice. full 1st half run through on sat, then dress rehearsal EVERY DAY from about 6-10 pm, then 4 shows. *sigh* you get SO sick of it by the end!

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I think crashing into walls would be just a little more unpleasant than having cold hands. T-shirts are more comfortable to skate in than anything else. Yeah, it would. Otherwise it's just because Australians are more sensitive to the cold. I never thought of that.

It is, but it's reasonable, because my program sucks, and needs a LOT of work. And you're right. Ah, sounds tiring. But I loved practicing for our yearly skating carnival in Canada. The best part was getting the costumes and then on the actual day, waiting behind the curtain for your turn to go out. They don't do anything like that here, though. Actually, the atmosphere at my arena is really cold (no duh Razz I mean like not very group-oriented, though) so it's sort of fend-for-yourself.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

angel wrote:
u all are fuckers die die die died fuck fuck fuck i am cool Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil you are soooooo gay i hate u all nd i hate ink drinkers hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

If you hate us so much go away...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to my head...   

Back to top Go down

welcome to my head...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1