The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:53 am

KenshinLillith_Lovett wrote:
got to go i told nate giving him a kiss in the backyard but he would not let me go....nate let me go!!!!!!! NO he said i don't want you to go away from me... but i have to!

Cody pov

I walked into the living room and there was Kenshin and Nate arguing...Kenshin was struglling to get out of Nate's grasp telling him she had to leave for a second but he refused. "Hey, Nate! Let her go! She'll be back!" I said trying to distract him enough to let her get out of his grasp. It worked. He looked at me loosening his grip. Kenshin got out of his grasp and ran out the door. Nate approached me angerily after he knew that I had tricked him. I ran back into my room, and sat there on the floor waiting for the fuming werewolf to calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Nate Pov

CODY BROWN YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Cody pov

"It's open!!" I said almost having to scream back over his loud roar of a voice..He came charging into the room.."Cody do you have any clue what you have done?" he asked angerily. "Yes, I let Kenshin escape because you wouldn't." I said calmly. "She'll be back" I said.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm

nates pov

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WHAT IF SHE NEVER COMES BACK!!!!!! What if cody... i said sitting on his floor crying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Cody pov

He just collasped crying...I didn't know exactly what to do..."Man...Nate...It'll be okay...I promise it's just she went for Alice...She'll be back." I repeated not knowing the truth if they actually would come back. All I could possibly do was hope
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Nate Pov

Ya will man, you Know i have to worrie bout stuff like that you Know cuz I Love her i i don't want someone to take her away from me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:55 pm

Cody pov

"I know what you mean with all this Jasper shit...I'm kind of worried." I said glaring at the floor

Alice pov

I was still runnning through the woods, it had been awhile and I hadn't sat down. So I decided since I couldn't hear anyone coming I would sit down and rest..I wasn't a freak like everyone else..I couldn't run oober fast or have oober strong abilities...Not that being a freak was a bad thing...Right now it wasn't because if I was a vampire I wouldn't be in this mess;crying over hurt feelings and panting because I was running too fast
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Kenshin Pov

Alice there is some thing i have to tell you......
I'm breaking up with Nate.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:16 pm

Alice pov

"Why would you do that Kenshin?" I asked startled by her unseen appearence. My mind never wandered as she explained why she was doing what she was fixing to do
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm

well we are just not ment to be..... can you tell him that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Alice pov

"Yeah, wait....Why can't you tell him? your not leaving are you?" I started to hyperhentilate...Just keep telling yourself shes' going to say. I repeated over and over again. "Well" She said pausing for effect I am guessing. "Well?!" I said panicking
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

I will be back soon.........maby but by i said running off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Alice pov

I sighed and trudged back through the woods tears running down my face. Eyeliner smudging. I could feel all the worry that Nate put into keeping Kenshin safe and now it was all wasted. Although she never needed protection. I walked into the house tears still coming down my face. I'm so sure I looked like a mess I had fallen down while running through the woods so many times. I knew I had a big rip in the knees of my jeans now and I was postive the my eyeliner was down to my chin. My hair was put up in a sloppy ponytail but now it was down, the ponytail had fallen out and gotten lost along the way home. The boys ran up to me and was shaking my shoulders to tell them what had happened. Cody was mostly worried about me although he still loved kenshin like a sister. Nate was talking loudly, "Where's Kenshin?! Where did she go? Is she coming back?" He repeated over and over. And now i knew he had a right to portect the one he loved. "She's gone.." was all i muttered and Nate broke down. He stopped talking loudly and whispered, 'I knew it she's goen forever." he dropped to his knees and put his face into his hands. He cried his eyes out as did I for fifteen minutes STRAIGHT! Cody had a few tears come down his face but he quickly wiped them away. I knew he was just trying to unsuccessfully be strong about this. Then Nate got up and took me by the shoulders,"What did she say before she left?" He asked more calmly. "She said that, I guess it wasn't meant to be and then she left" I left out she might be back part for later..He shook his head tears threatening to flow over again. "Come on dude I'll drive you home" Cody said taking him by the shoulder and quickly dropping his arm back to his side. Nate just nodded his head. "Alice stay here." Cody said and they were out the door. my head filled with all different kinds of thoughts. But the main one was I was tired. I trudged on into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and punched it. Sharp blades of glass cutting my hands. but it didn't hurt more than the misery of the pain of possibly losing a friend. Will she ever come back? I thought dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Kenshin pov
Don't you dare bleed to death ALICE

i said to her in her head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 pm

I wouls kill my self if any thing happend to alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Alice pov

I heard Kenshin echoe in my head not to bleed to death.
I wasn't planning on it. I said smiling but if makes you come back...
I got up and looked at the blood in the sink and picked up a peice of glass. I held it in my hand gently and then went to go look for paper and a pen I wrote
Cody,
I didn't do this because I am physco not because I don't love you none of that. I just lost a good friend I never wanted to lose. So if i lose her she can lose me for good.
I will always love you Cody.
Alice M

I dropped the pen and put the paper on the table where he was bound to see it. I squeezed the shard of glass making my hand bleed. I put I little bloodstained heart on the paper and then I was planning to slit my wrists and then lay there until the horror consumed me. I squeezed harder. The only way she could save me after this is by taking my soul. I thought. Was she bound to do that? I didn't know I squeezed harder. the pain never came
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:25 pm

I will NEVER come back if you do that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Alice pov

"Fine!" I screamed out loud. I squeezed harder onto the glass blood pouring over my hands. I dropped the glass and threw away the peice of paper. Cody came in to see me in the floor laying there. Not dead. But laying in the puddle of blood I had created with my eyes flooding with tears
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:33 pm

{Next day}

Nate pov

Hey cody, alice, kensh-.........never mind..... Crying or Very sad Embarassed Sad Suspect No confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Alice pov

Nate approached us and kenshin still hadn't come back. Of course I was all sliced up you couldn't tell because the bandages. "What...wh..what happened to her?" Nate asked guesturing towards me with one hand.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Have you gone through a blender lately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Alice pov

I growled loudly, "Shutup." I snapped. "Your not the only one who suffers of Kenshin leaving." I said harshly. I knew that was a low punch but he wanted to make jokes about me well that's not going down too great! "God Alice. Harsh much?" Cody asked. "Well." I said crossing my arms in front of me
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Bye. i said in an angry voice....
{5 mounths later}

Kenshin pov

I walked into school my new boyfriens Embry at my side and then i saw Cody nate and Alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:49 pm

As I got onto the boat, I knew there was no turning back now. I set her down gently, and she stared off into the horizon... tears filling her eyes. I noticed Cedric wasn't around, and wondered where... until i heard a voice in my own head. *Her real father Lucius, is the one who;s after her... not Stefan. He used Stefan as a pawn, and murdered me. I came here with Arya to warn her, and just so it's clear I'm you.* i raised an eyebrow, and realized nobody else could hear him - besides Gabriella... but she didn't look like she cared at the moment. silently, i sat down next to her and waited for her to feel ready to talk. I sat with an arm around her, and an hour into the ride i knew she had finally gotten a hold of herself enough to talk.
"Edward?" she asked. I took her hand in mine, and gently squeezed it.
"Yes, darling?" i whispered. She looked up at me, and sighed.
"Averis, is and will be my only home now." she said. I nodded, and finally decided to do what I must to stay with her. I took out a box, and held it in my hand. Silently, I knelt in front of her and looked up into her eyes.
"Gabriella, i know we've only known each other for a year... but it feels different like you've been with me my whole life. i love you very much, and can't bear another day without you by my side. Please do me the honor, and be my wife?" I whispered, and hoped she'd say yes. As i looked at her, her eyes sparkled vividly... and I knew what the answer was.
"Yes." she whispered. I put the ring on her finger, and smiled. I enveloped her in a hug and she kissed me softly, but passionately. One kiss, i know she's wanted to give me ... for a long time. *Why that butthead!!* she thought, and it kind of threw me off.
"Who's a butthead? Me?" i asked. *Jasper! He's missing, and nobody can find him.* she thought to me. I Rolling Eyes and couldn't believe it. *JASPER?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!* i snapped.

*with alice m. taking a long break from everything.*
*grrrrr.... you idiot! did it ever occur to you that all the people who care about you, and the one's you obviously care for too are worried?! you better go back home, and apologize.* gabriella thought.
*yeah, it has occured to me. get off my back, short-stuff. oh, and congratulations. i sighed, and rubbed her arm lightly, and tried to calm her down.
"Ella, let it go. Jasper will come around, he always does. This happened once before, and I know he'll figure things out." i said.
Just then, my cell went off. i looked at caller-id and handed it to Gabriella. It was Alice. I didn't want to be the one to tell her, and i knew she also had wanted to talk to Gabriella anyway...
"Hello?" she asked. I excused myself, and went to explore the deck.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 am

KenshinLillith_Lovett wrote:
Bye. i said in an angry voice....
{5 mounths later}

Kenshin pov

I walked into school my new boyfriens Embry at my side and then i saw Cody nate and Alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next