The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Go!!! I said mad at her words.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Alice pov

"I am sorry!!" I said walking out the door. I knew that I deserved what she was giving me...Tears streamed down my face as I ran down the road....Cody had taken my car for a bit...I slowed to a stop and leaned over trying to catch my breath....Then I started running....I black motorcycle pulled up next to me..."Need a ride?" Jasper asked. "No." I knew if I took the ride I would be in even more trouble with Kenshin and Syena and maybe even Alice...."Why not?" He asked insulted.... "How many times do I have to tell you? First of all you have Alice and Syena fighting over you second I have a boyfriend third your the reason I'm running." I said smugly and began to run again. He pretty much walked his "bike" over to me jogging with it by his side. "C'mon you can't tell me Kenshin wanted you to walk home." he agged. "Well she kicked me out knowing that Cody stole my car and knew no one was around so I am guessing she did." I said still trying to catch my breath but still running. "You know what?" he asked. "What?" I said. "Your pretty stubborn.You remind me of Bella when she was with Edward....Always so stubborn." he shook his head laughing. "Yup thats me. Now please go and meet up Syena. I like you as a friend Jasper nothing more." I said... "Well as a friend let me give you a ride home." he said. "Fine" I said...I knew that I shouldnt possibly get blamed for this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:34 pm

I came Running down the road just in time to see alice getting on Jaspers Bike...
Lets see what Cody thinks about this I pulled out my phone and called him and told him everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:15 pm

The walk to school had been silent, and classes had gone well... worse than I thought. Cedric and I had the same classes after first period, and they were all with Edward. Class had been a total war-zone it seemed, between Cedric and Edward ~ while connor and Arya had no problems whatsoever. GRrrrr.... was all i could think.

I had just walked into my last class of the day, which happened to be Chemistry. I took my seat, and Cedric sat on my right while Edward sat on the left. Our teacher had assigned us groups for our next assignment, and guess who's group i got.... the two. *if we're going to get a good grade for this assignment, there's going to be no fighting whatsoever!* i thought to Edward. *fine. gabriella, you're all i need. Don't tear apart what we have, for him.* edward thought back. i shut off my feeling's, and looked at them both. The look told Edward that i was serious, i had enough of their constant silences between each other... as well as the silence between us. For once, Edward and Cedric worked together ~ with Edward making a few snide remarks. Bringggg ~ the bell rang signaling the end of the school day... and I stood up and turned in the labs. I silently walked out, and left the two on their own. I ran into the hall, and hid in the basement closet. My mind reeled with everything i was feeling. I felt as if i needed to be ripped in half, in order to make both of them happy. Seeming as how, one can't survive that way... i sunk to the floor and tried not to cry. No matter what i did to keep from crying, it failed miserably. The tears just flowed and flowed, until i heard the doorknob rattle. I wiped my eyes and sat in silence hoping whoever it was wouldn't come in. As i sat, i wondered who I really was meant to be with. Is it EdwarD, or Cedric? That was my last thought, when I saw who had appeared in the doorway. I froze, because i wasn't sure how Jasper knew i was there.
"What're you doing in here, Gabby?" Jasper asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 pm

"Trying to calm down, from the day i'm having. How'd you know i was here?" she asked, as Jasper sat down in the chair. Jasper's power had no affect on her, and she was glad that he couldn't hear thoughts too.
"Lucky guess." Jasper said, and looked at her.
*Gabby, where are you?* i thought, as Cedric stood with me. We both got worried, after she just disappeared from class. *i'm fine. i'm in the basement, trying to calm down.* she thought back.

"Follow me." I said, as I looked at Cedric. I walked quickly through the hall and down to the basement with Cedric behind me.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"Basement. It's somewhere she goes to sort out her problems." i replied. i peered into the room, and saw Jasper and Gabriella.
"Is she ok?" I asked, as we walked in. Jasper turned, and nodded.
"I think she will be, she's just a little stressed by certain issues... and certain problems she can't help fix." Jasper spoke. The t wo had talked out some problems, but that still left Syena and Jasper's problem.
"Gabriella, why didn't you tell us where you were going?" I asked. Cedric caught the glassy look in her eyes, and knew the reason.
"We're just glad you're ok." Cedric said, stepping in and trying to avoid any more complications.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 pm

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
I came Running down the road just in time to see alice getting on Jaspers Bike...
Lets see what Cody thinks about this I pulled out my phone and called him and told him everything

Alice pov
*Bella? How can Jasper be with you and me at the same time?*
I looked back in time to see Kenshin pulling out her cell. I was sure that she was calling Cody. "Shoot!" I said. "What?!" Jasper asked. "Your getting me into more trouble." I said madly. "No you got yourself into trouble." he corrected. "No...you won't take this on me." I said. "Fine." He said smugly. "Let me off." I said angry. He pulled over to the curb "Bye Alice I hope you don't get in trouble with your DOG." He said angerily and pulled away zooming away down the road. I looked behind me and guess who was there with a frown forming on his face. He pulled over my car, "Get in now." he said. I sighed and got in. "You...I don't even know where to begin" he said shaking his head. "Cody it's not like that. KEnshin kicked me out and I was running and he pulled up and offered a ride, i protested but he wouldn't leave. I told him he was going to get me in more trouble." I said angry. He shook his head, "Flithy Bloodsucker trying to steal you away from me...Thats all I'm worried about...and your safety of course." he said trying to compose his face unsucessfully. "Safety? Hanging out with werewolves isn't exactly safe either...Also you shouldn't worry about me being stolen away from you...Cody there is NO ONE in this world that could possibly acomplish that task." I said taking his hand with a smile..."Your right." I'm sorry...Please forgive my absurd behavior..." he said half smiling...."Not absurd...just protective....and I forgive you....I'm just hoping I still have Kenshin...I feel oh so horrible.." I said shaking my head....HE rubbed the back of my hand,"It'll turn out okay...I hope" I think the last part he meant to say under his breath or not at all but I heard him and began to panick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Arrr the Nerve of that girl I said talking to Nate I f i was not being nice to cody she would be dead!!!

Come down he said Holing my hand

Thanks Nate that makes me feel better
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 pm

Alice pov

[school]

I walked hand in hand with Cody into the school and I could tell was going to be a nightmare....Hell on earth you could say...I knew Cody was here protecting me but I knew Kenshin was mad at me also. I didn't think she knew how Sorry I was....In the pit of my stomach I felt like I was going to be sick...Although I knew I would have to face her sometime or another...There she was walking with Nate just like me hand in hand with him...except I was holding Cody's hand but that was besides the point....She gave me an evil glare and sneered at me as I approached her...I wish she would just read my mind...I thought if she read my mind she would know how sincerly sorry I was....I was so sorry I was sick of being sorry...But I would keep being sorry until I was forgiven which might take forever...But I was willing to wait...KEnshin was my bestfriend...If I didn't have her I only had Cody.....Which wasn't a bad thing but it's always good to have others

Last edited by Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:14 pm

*and nate*

arr i said we had 1,2,3,4,5 hours together i had to sit next to her in 1 she passed me a note...
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Alice pov

We; me and Kenshin were sitting in Spanish not paying attention....I passed her a note it said,

I know I made a HUGE mistake....but I wish that you would forgive me...If you want to knwo how sorry I am why don't you just read my mind because your not believing me any other way....I am truely sorry

----Alice Mysterio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Well Miss Mysterio you insauted me as a vamp and as a person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:26 pm

((and it's edward. it was meant to be after you got dropped off - if you got dropped off at all. sorry.))

Like Cedric, i had noticed her glassy eyes. It killed me to see her like that, and to know i'm part of the reason was what hurt the most. Jasper nodded to me, and I led her out into the fresh air with Cedric. As soon as we reached the parking lot, she had leaned against th wall - Cedric right by her side. It seemed like the two belonged together, and I seemed to be losing out again. It seemed like those two had been brought up together, and torn apart by someone... her father, brother or maybe step-father? they seemed so close, yet so far apart. As if this were all a dream. It sometimes felt like it, for me. Being with Gabriella made me forget about the heartache Bella gave me... and all the problems that arose with Bella. I didn't want to lose Gabriella, I couldn't bear to lose her. I needed her more than i knew, and it hurt to see her with Cedric... knowing he may be the one she's rightfully suposed to rule with. I had set my hopes to high, if i thought i could rule with her.
*goodbye, gabriella.* i thought, and slowly walked away. She caught the look i had given her before i turned to go. Her eyes caught the heavy blackness to my eyes, as well as the sadness that showed. *edward, don't go. after you feed your thirst, meet me tonight.* she thought back. somehow i knew, she may just still be reluctant to rule... and wanted to be with me... and cedric - but how?

"You're going to be just fine, Gabby."
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Alice pov
*Oh my Bad Edward...I did get dropped off on the side of the road...in the middle of no where hah*
I wrote back,

I never meant any of it....I was mad.....I make tons of mistakes in my life and this is one of the biggest ones...Kenshin...I can understand if you don't want to forgive me today but I will wait no matter how long it takes for you to forgive me..If ever....Which I hope you do forgive me...I love you like a sister Kenshin....I could never let all of it go....Unless you think I should
---Alice M

I knew there was a pretty good chance of her telling me to let go but if thats what she wanted I guess I was there to give it to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 pm

your kinda forgivin
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Alice pov

I smiled thats all I needed to hear....I knew she wouldn't like me for this but I did it anyways I got up in the middle of class and came to give her a huge hug...I didn't see her reaction until after I had been pulled away by our teacher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:34 pm

awarD i said
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Alice pov

"Mmm."I said getting out of my seat and walking out of the classroom...The teacher watched us go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:40 pm

sooo weiedo ;ets go talk to cody
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Alice pov

"Thank you I know I am a weirdo!!" I said proudly and happily that I was "kinda" forgiven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:44 pm

u walked up to cody whats up ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 am

*as you wish. i'm sorry for fighting with Cedric, and i hope thing'll work themselves out... and that you find out who you're supposed to be with. i want to see you happy, and if i can't be with you, i can be happy being your friend... and will just not be with anyone. Bella was someone i thought was perfect for me, and i was wrong. You, my darling Gabriella, will always be my love... even if we're not together.* edward's voice broke through my mind. I really couldn't help but wonder now, if the things my mum told me were true, or if things were just taking on a life of their own. I watched Edward go, knowing he needed time to be alone and think. He got into his volvo, and drove off. Cedric gently took my hand, and we walked home. Seeing as how Cedric knew nobody but my family, my mum had offered him a room at our house. His room happened to be across from mine, just like old times. *I think you should spend time with Cedric, since you two haven’t seen each other for a while. I’ll be fine, Esme wants my help with something.* edward’s voice echoed.
“Gabby, if you really want to be with Edward....” Cedric started to say, and I put a finger to his lips.
“Don’t say it, please. In time I think it’ll be known who I’m supposed to be with. I just want to make the most of the time I’m going to have with him… since it may not be him who I end up with. I don’t even think I can rule a kingdom, Ced.” I replied, as I looked at him. He put a hand on my shoulder, and smiled.
“I know, what you’re feeling. I think we all are; meaning you, me and Edward. We both see how much we mean to you, and if time came where I’d have to give you up to Edward… I would. I think he’d do the same, because I heard your mum say that he’s a lot like me. You filled the empty void of being apart from me with Edward, who seems to be exactly like me. Just know that I’ll never stop loving you. I know you’ll be a great Queen, someday.” Cedric said, as we walked into the house. I set my backpack down by the stairs, and headed into

Last edited by gabriella808 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:10 am

Cedric's POV

As I put my backpack down, and sat down in the desk chair… I thought about the conversation I just had with Gabby. I now understood what Edward, felt. The love he felt for Gabriella showed... and I felt the same way. The things I wanted, I knew it would be complicated to be with Gabriella... since she and Edward were a couple it seemed. Gabriella happened to my whole life, ever since we were eleven. She did attend Hogwarts for a few days, but decided to leave after a big run-in with her father. The feeling's she shared for me, seemed to still be there - but it was the way she looked at him when he said he was leaving that told me in time I’d get my chance. For now, I was happy to just let her be with him. I opened my textbooks and tried to work on my homework, but got nowhere.
“Gab?” I called. She appeared at my door, and cracked a small smile.
“Homework?” she asked. I nodded, and she went to get her textbook and stuff so we could study together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:25 am

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
u walked up to cody whats up ass
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Alice pov

"What?" I didn't understand...Why did she say that? Did it actually come from her or was it my mouth it came from? "Huh?" Cody asked confused. "I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders with Kenshin at my side....She smiled slightly..."I see you two made up." he said...."Yeah." I said quietly hugging Kenshin..."How could we ever stand fighting? We're like sisters." I said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm

YA.... Cody..... So BLAH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next