The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:31 am

((just so everyone knows, it's me gabriella808... i can't login @ all using that one, so i made a new one.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 am

gabriella808 wrote:
((i don't mind, that's fine. ))

Arya's POV
We had to catch the ferry over, and it took forever to get tickets. Dad told Draco to stay back, just in-case Gabriella and Edward came back with Jasper or something.
"Draco, please stay and be on the look-out for them. If she does come back, tell her to stay here and don't go anywhere."
We (Mum, Dad, Connor and I) quickly got onto the last ferry heading over. The whole ride over was spent pacing, and finally mum had enough. She took out her wand and made the ferry go faster, so we'd make it by twilight. ALice C. stood with Draco, and watched the ferry fading out.

Gabriella's POV

In the hall, King Adonins and the Queen were searching the rooms. I caught the slight stiffness in the air, and knew that vampyre's of some sort were coming... and was worried. The King and Queen finally gave up their search, and headed back towards the banquethall. I quickly rushed back into the room, and almost smacked into Jasper.
"Vampyre's...." I stammered.
"The Denali, and Bella." Jasper muttered, and glanced at edward. Edward protectively slid his arm around me, and held my hand.
"It'll be alright, Ella. I meant what i said, about not letting anything or anyone hurt you. Not even Bella." Edward whispered. Edward exchanged glances with Jasper, and he nodded. Silently, Jasper led me out into the hall.
"Follow me, and say nothing." Jasper said, as he led me down some stairs and into a dark cell. I followed, and started to worry about Edward - who hadn't followed. *Don't worry about me, just do as Jasper says. I'll meet you in the cottage.* Edward's voice broke in my mind.

Following Jasper, we made it out of the castle in three seconds. Once out of the trapdoor, he looked at me.
"Run and don't look back, head towards the cottage." Jasper said, and made his way back towards the room.
"Be safe, both of you!" I said, and rushed out the door and towards the cottage. As i neared the cottage, i froze. The door was torn off it's hinge, and I knew they had been there.
*problem!* *head back* edward's voice rang out frantic. I headed back the way i had come, and stopped in my tracks... standing with the Denali clan was Bella!
"I knew it!" i muttered, as i stood unafraid.
"Where is he?! I'm giving you to the count of ten, to tell me." Bella snapped. I laughed, and just stared her down.
"You honestly think, that I would tell you where he is?!" I retorted.
"Do it or you die." one of the Denali's spoke.
"Obviously, Bella you're a chicken. Kill me yourself, and not make them do it." I snapped. I had enough of this, and i knew any second now Edward would be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 am

((wow, been a long time since we've been on.))

"Let's go!" i shouted, and Jasper followed. we rushed towards the cottage, and half-way there we spotted them. Ella stood across from Bella, and I knew exactly what was different about her now. She had been turned, and was aiming to kill Ella. Jasper and I rushed over, hoping for an open spot to get Ella out. *what're you doing? she's dangerous!* my thought burst loudly into Ella's mind. *i'm not afraid of her, i've been a vampire way longer than she has, and i'm ready to fight her once and for all.* i thought back. *darling, please don't fight her! i know you've been a vampire longer than she has, but i still don't want you to fight. you know i'm your's for eternity, and what i had with Bella is over. for me, please back down.* i thought silently, the pain showing up in my expression. Jasper stood next to me, and waited. Bella hissed and attacked ..... A cloud of dust arose, and no one could see a thing. The only thing one could hear, was the hisses and snarls.
*ella!* i shouted. silence, was all i got... and i couldn't take it. I started forward, and Jasper pulled me back.
"you have faith in her?"
"yes." was my response.
"Then let her fight, this fight. She's doing it for you, for the hurt Bella caused you.... for herself - because you made her strong... and because she knows she has to." Jasper stated. I paced nervously, and waited for the noise to die down and for this to all end.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am

((It has been forever! wow!))

Syena's POV

She watched as Alice M and Cody prepared to leave, wishing them all the best. Hopefully the Denali wouldn't follow them back to Colorado. They had more than enough to deal with without crazy vampires chasing after them.
You're sure this is for the best?
She turned towards Val, nodding. Yes.
Val sighed. And what about us? When they find out we warned them, what will they do?
Syena grinned. Let them come. We can deal with them.
Val scowled. With five full grown vampires? I don't think so Syena.
Then what would you suggest, hmm?
Go away. Maybe to Alaska, as a bad joke.

Syena grinned. I never figured you as one for irony.
You never know. So will you?

Syena sighed. We don't have a choice, do we?
I don't think so, no.
Then why wait? Tomorrow?

Val nodded, sighing. Tomorrow.

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:25 pm

*Wow it reallly has been FOREVER!!*
Alice M pov
I looked at Kenshin not sure what to say next. I walked past her silently with Cody at my side. I threw my clothes at Cody left and right. He folded them quickly and put them in my suitcase. Half my clothes from Colorado were still in my old suitcase so it didn't take me that long to pack. We stormed out the door with my mom quick on my heels snarling at me and Cody. Kenshin and Nate then joined her nagging. All I could hear was Kenshin, "Why won't you answer me?!" she screamed. All of a sudden a cherry red farrari pulled into the driveway. Mark, my mom's friend's son got out of the car quickly and approached me.
"Alice. What do you think your doing?!" he said grabbing my wrist avoiding looking at Cody; ignoring Cody's existence.
"Leave me alone Mark. I want no part of you anymore." I said getting closer to Cody's side. We got into Cody's car ignoring the fact there was ravaging vampires and an angry werewolf outside the car. Cody can we please got to your house now?" I asked him wishing that I could cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 pm

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE !" i screamed feelin like i wanted to jump on the car so she could not leave. and there i stood nate at my side as a saw the car drive away i wanted to screem at her. all i wanted to do was cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:48 pm

edward cullen wrote:
((wow, been a long time since we've been on.))

"Let's go!" i shouted, and Jasper followed. we rushed towards the cottage, and half-way there we spotted them. Ella stood across from Bella, and I knew exactly what was different about her now. She had been turned, and was aiming to kill Ella. Jasper and I rushed over, hoping for an open spot to get Ella out. *what're you doing? she's dangerous!* my thought burst loudly into Ella's mind. *i'm not afraid of her, i've been a vampire way longer than she has, and i'm ready to fight her once and for all.* i thought back. *darling, please don't fight her! i know you've been a vampire longer than she has, but i still don't want you to fight. you know i'm your's for eternity, and what i had with Bella is over. for me, please back down.* i thought silently, the pain showing up in my expression. Jasper stood next to me, and waited. Bella hissed and attacked ..... A cloud of dust arose, and no one could see a thing. The only thing one could hear, was the hisses and snarls.
*ella!* i shouted. silence, was all i got... and i couldn't take it. I started forward, and Jasper pulled me back.
"you have faith in her?"
"yes." was my response.
"Then let her fight, this fight. She's doing it for you, for the hurt Bella caused you.... for herself - because you made her strong... and because she knows she has to." Jasper stated. I paced nervously, and waited for the noise to die down and for this to all end.

The clouds of dust settled, as well as the snarling. I slowly walked towards Edward and Jasper, hoping this was over. I didn't want to fight Bella, or hurt her... because she once was a friend. After the first few swipes, i kind of shut down the violent streak that rushed through me. I glanced once more at Bella, hoping for anyone's sake that this was over - because i really couldn't take it.
"Told you so." Jasper muttered to me, as the three of us slowly headed back towards the castle.
"Ella, i love you." Edward whispered, as he slid his arm around my waist. Jasper, Edward and I headed back towards the trapdoor, and saw my 'parents' .
"Are you alright?" Narcissa asked. I nodded, and the two just smirked.
"She's fine, and it's all due to her approach." Jasper said, and glanced at me.
"Ha, ha..." I muttered. Edward chuckled softly, and felt his light caress on my lower back.
"I think we should tell them, the news." Edward whispered.
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:43 pm

"What news?" Arya asked, as she looked at us. It was hard to believe that they were related at all, they didn't look alike.
"Mum, Dad...." Ella started to say, and I squeezed her hand lightly.
"Go on, love." I whispered, as she glanced at me.
"Edward and I, are engaged!" Ella said, her voice so soft. Lestat and Narcissa smiled and gave us their blessing's.
"Are you crazy?! With Bella all psycho, you two are getting married?!" Arya shouted.
"Shhhhhh!" Ella hissed, and noticed that the Denali's and Bella weren't there anymore.
"Bella has no say in it, this is my choice with Ella. I love her more than I can say, and maybe she's the reason it was hard to be with Bella. Everything i was doing for Bella, wasn't for her - it was for Ella." i stated. Arya shrunk back, and Narcissa understood what i was trying to say.
" i'm glad that you've finally found a way to let Ella know what you've felt, and i look forward to having you as my son-in-law."
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:41 am

Alice's POV

I sat nervously on a deck chair, looking out into the forest. My family was well and truly splintered now. Edward was off with Gabby in her magical kingdom, Emmett and Rosalie were away on holiday, Carlisle and Esme were enjoying some much needed alone time, and Jasper... I didn't know about Jasper, and I didn't want to. He could do whatever he wanted, and I wouldn't care. I was well and truly over him.
Except that I wasn't. Only I would ever know that, I hoped, but it was still true. I'd been with Jasper for as long as I could remember. His face had been the first thing I'd seen upon waking up as a vampire, and all of my vampire life had been dedicated to staying with him and keeping him with me. So now that it was over, what was left?
I turned my head as footsteps sounded on my right. A tall blond man was coming towards me, his face guarded. For one wild moment, I was convinced that it was Jasper, coming back for me. Then, a moment later, I realized that it wasn't possible. This man wasn't Jasper. He was someone I didn't know, a stranger. So why did he look so familiar?

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 am

Queen of Angst wrote:
Alice's POV

I sat nervously on a deck chair, looking out into the forest. My family was well and truly splintered now. Edward was off with Gabby in her magical kingdom, Emmett and Rosalie were away on holiday, Carlisle and Esme were enjoying some much needed alone time, and Jasper... I didn't know about Jasper, and I didn't want to. He could do whatever he wanted, and I wouldn't care. I was well and truly over him.
Except that I wasn't. Only I would ever know that, I hoped, but it was still true. I'd been with Jasper for as long as I could remember. His face had been the first thing I'd seen upon waking up as a vampire, and all of my vampire life had been dedicated to staying with him and keeping him with me. So now that it was over, what was left?
I turned my head as footsteps sounded on my right. A tall blond man was coming towards me, his face guarded. For one wild moment, I was convinced that it was Jasper, coming back for me. Then, a moment later, I realized that it wasn't possible. This man wasn't Jasper. He was someone I didn't know, a stranger. So why did he look so familiar?

*just so you know, i was going to post this before you did... but i didn't have time to post it. anyway, interesting. can't wait to see where you go with that. draco, right?*

Edward and I waved goodbye to Jasper, as he started to leave.
"Thanks, Ella. I'm sorry about before. I'll try to work things out with Alice, and i do mean it. But don't expect much out of it." Jasper replied, and gave me a quick hug. He nodded a goodbye to Edward, and disappeared. Narcissa, Arya and Lestat were heading back home to Forks. Arya was truly worried about Bella and how psycho she was now, and quite frankly i didn't care. I had all i needed to keep me calm, and didn't need anything else not even the throne.
Edward's expression changed a little, and i knew then that my body had gone back to being human. I understood it now, it was all a matter of what i chose that would make or break it. if i stayed in Averis, i'd stay a vampire... and if i chose to go back to forks - my father would allow me to be human. it was a tough break, but i knew Edward and i could pull through it no matter which way i was.
"Arya, could i talk to you?" I called. Arya walked back to where I stood with Edward. Seeing the look in my eyes, Edward excused himself and went to talk with my parent's.
"Yes?" Arya asked.
"I've made my decision, finally. I'm dead set on staying in Forks, all i know is back there. The Cullens, Mom, dad, school... everything. You rule Averis, and I go back. You've wanted to rule, and i don't. i just want to spend time with Edward and his family, as well as mom and dad. And maybe Draco... maybe if he doesn't have to go back to London." I replied, hoping she'd say yes. I caught the faint guilt ridden feeling she was having, and smiled.
"Don't worry about it, I really and truly don't have any desire to rule Averis. For one, you know more about Averis than i ever could. Even if i did research and everything, you'd still know it ten times more than i would. This is your chance, to show mom and dad all you can do." I said. Arya hugged me, and whispered her thanks. As if on cue, Connor showed up. I headed back to where mom, dad and Edward were. Connor nodded at me, and Arya discussed it with him. Connor got down on one knee, and proposed to Arya. She said yes, judging by the huge grin on her face and his. They made there way back towards us, and the congratulation wishes were said. Edward glanced at me, and wondered what i told her... but he figured it out a few seconds later.
*you're really set on giving up the throne?*
*definitely. i've got other important people and things going on in my life, and besides i'd rather not be far away from your family... or mine.*
*As you wish, darling. Let me call Carlisle, and let him know.*
*Actually, i was thinking of surprising them.*
*sounds like an idea.*
"Mom, Dad.... i have something i'd like to say." I said, as we all stood together. Lestat looked a little disappointed, but happy... and narcissa was ecstatic.
"I'm sorry for pushing you to rule, Ella. I'm glad that you decided not to." Lestat replied.
"Welcome back, sweetheart. And, Edward take good care of her." Narcissa replied.
"I will, i promise you that." Edward replied. We said goodbye to Arya and Connor, and finally headed home to Forks.

We got on the ferry, and had a slow but sure ride home. The deckhands showed my parents to their state-room, and we were shown to our's by another deckhand. I took a quick shower, and came out in my baseball jersey, and jeans. I settled onto the bed, and gazed out the window as twilight rolled in.
"Hmm... i know i'll never get used to this look." Edward joked, as he came to sit next to me on the bed. I chuckled softly, and snuggled up to him.
"Life couldn't get any better than this." i whispered, and little-by-little my eyes started to close.
"I'll bet it could." Edward whispered back, and hummed our song. A few minutes later i was out-cold, and he smiled.
"goodnight, my angel." edward whispered, and leaned back against the headrest and listened to my heartbeat.
*I guess some things will never change, and if they do i'll always be here with you.* even in sleep, i could hear his thoughts.
*guess not, and i'll always be here too. i love you, for always.*

Last edited by bellacullen on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:22 am

I sat in the dark, and listened to her heartbeat... and grinned. Her heartbeat, was keeping time to the song we wrote, it seemed.
*bite me, edward.* burst through my mind, clear as day.
I laughed softly. *even in sleep, you're determined to undermine my sanity. haven't you been changed one too many times already?*
*Laughing i can't ever get enough of you, ever.* she thought back, and suddenly her dream became so vivid - as if she, unlike bella was letting me into her mind.
my night was spent hearing her dream, and i would've killed to sleep for once.

the morning sun shone through the window, and rays of sunlight fell upon my skin and sparkled lightly. I gazed down at Ella hoping she'd still be asleep, but she was already rubbing her eyes of that deep sleep.
"Morning." she replied, as she gazed up at me. I remember what she had just said, and quickly got up to go out and she followed.
"Edward, what's wrong?" she asked.
"Get ready, to go. we have a long day ahead of us, and don't worry. I'm going to see your mom for a few minutes, i'll be back soon." i replied. She looked so worried, that i kissed her forehead.
"It's nothing to worry about, darling." I whispered, and headed off to see Narcissa... who was already in the hall.
"She's figured out her choice had one consequence, and now i'm guessing you want to make a change. Take this, and you'll be reverted back to your old self, and i don't mean Cedric. You will also stay the way you look, and the only difference is you're alive without the flu or anything that brought you down before." Narcissa whispered, as she handed me a tube. I took it, and thanked her. I silently pocketed it and went back to our room, where she was waiting. She looked radiant, in a lavender sundress.
"Morning, my angel. Let me get dressed, and we'll head down to breakfast." I whispered, and kissed her softly. As i walked towards the bathroom, she noticed the tone in my voice - and knew something was up. I closed the bathroom door behind me, and took out the tube. I poured it into the glass cup, and read the instructions attached to the tube. I took one last look in the mirror at the me i was now, and then quickly drank it down. For a few seconds nothing happened, but then little things started to happen. I could feel my heartbeat, the color of my eyes had changed to green... my stomach growled slightly.
All the 'human' things i never really knew, were all being given to me now... by my
fiancee's mother. I owed them big, and i would give their daughter the world.

Silently, i threw out the tube and took a quick shower. I quickly got dressed, and brushed my teeth. I nervously hung the towel back up, and slowly reached for the doorknob. I opened the door, and she stared at me in awe.
"Oh, my...." she said, and slowly walked towards me. Her eyes took in everything, and i wondered if she'd be mad.
"Don't be mad with me, Ella. I just wanted to give you everything I have, but not like that. it seemed time after time, you gave up being human for me. i want to give up being a vampire for you, so we can live a life together with no worries." I said, hoping she'd be able to live her life with the me i was now.
"I'm not, just shocked. Wow, you look even more gorgeous." she said, and gently wrapped her arms around me. I held her in my arms, and felt more at ease and peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:44 pm

standing with Edward's arms wrapped around me was heaven, and i didn't want it to end. I glanced at my watch, and then up at him.
"We better get down to breakfast, since my parent's are probably waiting." I said, and he grasped my hand in his. We glanced at each other, and then took a deep breath and walked out to the dining room. My parent's were sitting in the middle of the room, and we joined them. We sat together eating, and finally around nine thirty we made it to the dock in Forks.
"Mom, dad, i'll see you tonight." I said, and watched as they made their way home. Edward and I started the walk to his house - where his silver volvo was in the drive.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:23 pm

((Ok i'm starting over again about what i said))

I needed to get away i needed to be alone, I started to run nate pickin up his feet i had to get away, "GO AWAY" i shoted. the clif. i jumped never to see anyone ever again. life was too much a had to draw the line of when to die.

Nate pov

After Kenshin was gone i ran away never to be human again. i could not live with out her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:52 am

bellacullen wrote:
standing with Edward's arms wrapped around me was heaven, and i didn't want it to end. I glanced at my watch, and then up at him.
"We better get down to breakfast, since my parent's are probably waiting." I said, and he grasped my hand in his. We glanced at each other, and then took a deep breath and walked out to the dining room. My parent's were sitting in the middle of the room, and we joined them. We sat together eating, and finally around nine thirty we made it to the dock in Forks.
"Mom, dad, i'll see you tonight." I said, and watched as they made their way home. Edward and I started the walk to his house - where his silver volvo was in the drive.

"I wonder if anyone is home?" Ella asked, as she noticed how quiet it was. Usually you could hear some sort of sound, from our house. The tv - just being on to make it seem normal, the sounds of Emmett and Rosalie... or even Jasper and Alice. But not this time, nothing.
"Stay right here, Im going to check." i said, and took out my key. Silently, i headed up the walk and to the door. I stuck the key in the knob, and turned it to the left. I went inside and looked around, and just then Jasper came down the stairs.
"I thought," Jazz started to say, but glanced out the door.
"Me too, but she..." I started to explain, but it looked like Jasper had something else to say. I motioned for ella to come, and she did. Ella smiled, and hugged Jasper.
"Ah, so you decided to stay in Forks and deal with the crazy Bella... as well as not being far from us Cullens/Hales. Interesting choice." Jazz joked, as he hugged her back. The two of them, sometimes fought and sometimes they were best friends... but other times i don't know - it seemed like things were more than that.
*don't think that i'm going to be with jasper, he's got to get his stuff straightened out with Alice. I'm your's.* she thought.
*wow, you're getting better at knowing exactly what i'm thinking. before it was slightly off, now it's totally on it. i won't think it, as long as you promise me that you won't. Promise?*
*yup. definitely won't.* ella's thought burst loudly.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 pm

Nates pov

"GOOD BYE FOREVER" I yelled cuz i knew Cody would hear me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Alice M pov

Cody and I drove to his house with the music blaring from the speakers. I tried to tune out the thoughts that filled my head. Like, 'Why did I say that to Mark?' ' What was Mark doing there anyways?' 'Why did I scream at everyone like that?' I was being really mean ever since I got the news from Syena. I just couldn't believe this.
I was sitting in the airport staring off into nothingness as I was waiting patiently for the lady at the podium to call for us to board the plane. Cody was barely touching my side. He was rigid at my side. The lady finally called for us to board. I grabbed my polka dotted carry-on and with my other hand I grabbed Cody's free hand. He smiled down at me weakly, I tried to smile back up at him but failed unsuccesfully. We got to our class and sat down on our seats awaiting for take-off. Cody still clutched at my hand; raising it up to kiss it every now and then. I leaned my head against his shoulder and drifted off into dreaming
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Heros pov

"WHAT I'M GOING WHERE!!" I yelled at my mom.
" to lapush to live with your dad" she yelled back
"Arrrrr" before i knew it i was on a plane to lapush a tomboy all of my guy friend were there waching as the plane left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:41 am

Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts wrote:
Alice M pov

Cody and I drove to his house with the music blaring from the speakers. I tried to tune out the thoughts that filled my head. Like, 'Why did I say that to Mark?' ' What was Mark doing there anyways?' 'Why did I scream at everyone like that?' I was being really mean ever since I got the news from Syena. I just couldn't believe this.
I was sitting in the airport staring off into nothingness as I was waiting patiently for the lady at the podium to call for us to board the plane. Cody was barely touching my side. He was rigid at my side. The lady finally called for us to board. I grabbed my polka dotted carry-on and with my other hand I grabbed Cody's free hand. He smiled down at me weakly, I tried to smile back up at him but failed unsuccesfully. We got to our class and sat down on our seats awaiting for take-off. Cody still clutched at my hand; raising it up to kiss it every now and then. I leaned my head against his shoulder and drifted off into dreaming

*** Dreams***
I was sitting on a bed in my dad's house. I remembered the room, it was very familiar; it was my old bed room. I looked around wondering what I was doing here, where Cody was. My room was dimly lit and I could see a pair of red eyes glow in the doorway. "Who's there?" I whispered as my voice cracked with fear. The eyes continued to get closer and closer to me. I could see the face as it approached me on my bed, I could barely feel the body that was crawling towards me moving my bed. A beautiful face; Mark? "Mark?" I whispered. He made a hissing sound as he climbed on top of me, inclined his mouth towards my neck and sank his teeth into the side of my neck. Then I felt like I was being shook. The shaking wouldn't stop as I screamed.*****

"Alice wake up your screaming, Alice!" Cody whispered as he still shook my arms. My eyes fluttered open. "Cody? Oh! It was just a dream." I said with relief. "Yes my love, just a dream." he said leaning over my seat to give me a hug. "It was horrible Cody, just horrible. The red eyes, Mark" I began. "ssh, tell me about a good dream when you do wake up my love" He said smiling and humming to his own little tune
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:29 pm

((OMG, Edward i love your avatar!!! i have that shirt! i will write more later.))

Time seemed to drag by, as Edward and i sat in the sitting room with Jasper. Alice hadn't been home for a few days, and that didn't seem to be a good thing. If Jasper was willing to talk it out, why wasn't Alice? Where was she? Jasper excused himself, just as Emmett and Rosalie came downstairs. Rosalie headed towards the garage for her car, and Emmet sat down with us.

Last edited by bellacullen on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 pm

"Hi dad.." i made a face
"time for school" he said and then i was off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:59 pm

Alice M pov

*** Dreams***
I was sitting on a bed in my dad's house. I remembered the room, it was very familiar; it was my old bed room. I looked around wondering what I was doing here, where Cody was. My room was dimly lit and I could see a pair of red eyes glow in the doorway. "Who's there?" I whispered as my voice cracked with fear. The eyes continued to get closer and closer to me. I could see the face as it approached me on my bed, I could barely feel the body that was crawling towards me moving my bed. A beautiful face; Mark? "Mark?" I whispered. He made a hissing sound as he climbed on top of me, inclined his mouth towards my neck and sank his teeth into the side of my neck. Then I felt like I was being shook. The shaking wouldn't stop as I screamed.*****

"Alice wake up your screaming, Alice!" Cody whispered as he still shook my arms. My eyes fluttered open. "Cody? Oh! It was just a dream." I said with relief. "Yes my love, just a dream." he said leaning over my seat to give me a hug. "It was horrible Cody, just horrible. The red eyes, Mark" I began. "ssh, tell me about a good dream when you do wake up my love" He said smiling and humming to his own little tune

Cody pov
I hummed to Alice's fav song trying to get her to go back to sleep. She had been screaming some weird things in her sleep. Such as 'red eyes' 'there coming towards me!' I got scared for her and woke her up. She looked suprised. She looked panicked. I really worried about her when this happened. She was whispering to herself real quiet like in the car on the way to the airport. I really couldn't understand what she was saying but I was sure that she was scared. Panicked. For me. I should try to calm her down and tell her that everything is going to be okay but I don't want to end up looking like a liar if it didn't turn out okay. I knew that there was going to be a big healing process while we were here. I squirmed in my seat as we decended to the Colorado airport. 'Maybe this was going to be fun.' I thought. I really wasn't worried about myself as I was for Alice. I felt so bad for even having the werewolf gene in me. If it wasn't for the stupid gene I wouldn't be a werewolf. We wouldn't be on this plane. I could give up my 'gift' but that wouldn't be right. The guys need me, although I'm not there now. How was I possibly going to make the decision? Leave Alice? Or leave the pack? Either way it wasn't going to be easy making the choice. Although I did know what I should do. Thats when Alice yelled my name.

Alice M pov
I 'fell asleep' easily as I listened to Cody humming my favorite song come to an end. After that I just listened to him breathe. At first steady then rapid. I tried to ignore it. And I'm sure he thought I was sleeping though I wasn't. I waited a few minutes and when his breathing didn't go back to normal I got panicked too. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't find enough willing or energy to. "Cody!" I screamed. He grabbed my arm, "I'm right here my love" he answered in a hushed tone. "I can't open my eyes." I said in a low, whimpering voice. "Calm down Alice. Breathe through your nose and out through your mouth. Relax and then try." he said. I waited a second inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth. My heart finally slowed down. I could feel Cody's warm sweet breath on my neck. Finally, my eyes fluttered open to see Cody's worried blue eyes. "I'm okay." I said. I looked around as I started to get up, Cody grabbed my arm still worried I saw people getting off the plane and I started to get up. Cody stood up with me as we grabbed our carry-on and got off the plane...
***The Airport***
Once in the airport I looked around expectantly. Soon my eyes wandered to where they should have in the first place. A little resturaunt in the airport. All the guys at the table sitting down scarfing down food. I grabbed Cody's hot hand and pulled him along with me. I snuck up behind them and scared them to death. "ALICE!!" They all said with happiness in their tones. They all smiled when they heard my voice. They probably didn't get a good look at me. I walked around to where they could see me and Cody. Kris frowned when he looked at my hand wrapped around Cody's. He quickly recovered trying not to be a party-pooper. "Alice, what.. happened to you" said Nick. I smiled a little. I knew I had lost atleast twenty pounds since I saw them and it showed. I had lost my complexion and I didn't look like me except for my clothes. "Nothing, I'm still me." I replied frowning just a bit. Taylor perked up when he saw me smile recovering from the frown. He was the first one to shove Cody off me and hug me. I smiled and hugged him back as the rest of the guys took turns hugging me and kissing me on my cheek or forehead. Cody went up to the counter as they did so. He ordered a huge meal and gave half of it to me suprisngly I was very hungry. The guys didn't look suprised as they watched me scarf my and half of Cody's meal down. They must have thought they starved me to death up there. I sighed and dug into Cody's french fries. I groaned in delight as the guys waited for me to get done eating.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Hero pov

"Finely the end of the school day" I sighted waiting for the bus. It was a long day of school nothing realy happend so it was not worth telling my dad i just did homework and then my dad said something
"you should go meet the nabior boy next door, Why dont You go over there and introduce your self" he said
"Fine" i said walking over next door
I went over and there was a HOTT boy in the drive well he was not a boy but a guy cuz he was over 6 feet tall!
"hhhhHello." i sad i was never one to studder but who knows.

Jacobs Pov

"Hi" wow she was beautiful.

hero pov

my eyes got reel big and i ran home. (When i got home)
"wow he was HOTT!"
"Who was hot?" my dad said
"No one."
My dad made a little smile like he knew what i was talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Alice M pov
We drove home in Nick's mom's minivan. Nick blasted music, I sang along to The Curse Of Curves trying to forget all my worries and sorrows. It was hard with Cody sitting next to me though, it's not like it was his fault, he couldn't help being what he was. He was stiff at my side while Kris on the other side of me was bouncing in his seat jamming to the music. The rest of the guys were either in the back or in the front. Kris was pressed as close to my side as Cody would allow. I could tell that Cody, already didn't like Kris. I laughed in my head, I knew they'd find something they both liked besides me. Kris really wasn't thinking about boundaries because he was just excited I was there. Taylor was too. He was also in the seat behind me trying to make conversation. But truely I wasn't in the mood to talk, just sing. When the song came to an end so did the ride. We pulled up to my dad's not-so-big house. I got out of the car and so did everyone else we didn't really file out like soldiers would more like a jamboree of monkeys. Cody took my hand and pulled me aside as the guys jumped out of the car. My dad was at the door waiting for me. He didn't have a smile on his face, nor a frown. Just a completly blank face.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Hero Pov

"Whats the boy next doors name" i said
"Jacob" he said as if he knew why i was asking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:
Alice's POV

Alice C's POV

He took a few steps towards me, frowning slightly as if he were trying to place me. I didn't move, watching him.
"You're Alice, right?"
I nodded, wondering how he knew me. I suppose I don't keep particularly low profile here, but even so! Strange and random men don't often know my name.
"I'm Draco."
Draco. Nope, never heard of him. I nodded again, trying to get him to tell me more.
A slightly mocking smile made its way onto his lips. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"
I shrugged, slightly uncomfortable. "You could say that," I agreed.
"I'm Gabby's half brother. Does that help?"
It did. I suddenly realized why I'd halfway recognized him: he looked a lot like Gabby. He'd introduced himself as her half brother, but clearly it was the dominant half.
"Oh. Right. I knew that."
She knew right away what a stupid thing to say that had been. He eyed her disbelievingly for a moment, the bust out laughing. "You don't like being caught blindside like that, do you?"
"Actually, no," she snapped. He was starting to get on her nerves. "Would you mind telling me what you're doing here?"
He laughed again, and she scowled. "Without making fun of me, please."
"I wasn't making fun of you," he objected, still smiling.
"Oh? Then what were you laughing at?"
"You sound like someone I used to know." For a moment, his face softened slightly as he remembered, then he came back to himself and fixed his gray stare on me once again.
I was studying him in some frustration, wondering why I'd never seen him in my visions. "You still haven't told me why you're here." Did Edward feel this way around Bella, back when they were together? I suddenly didn't blame him for being frustrated.
"I came to find you."
I blinked. "What? Why?"
"Because I was curious. I've grown up around people with... special abilities, but none quite like yours." He snorted a little. "Do you realize how rare reliable second sight is?"
I nodded. Why else would Aro want me in the Volturi so much?
"If you're interested, I think we might have a teaching position available. We could use a decent Divinations teacher, for once."
I scowled. "I don't know how I do it! I just do!"
He sighed. "Shame. If you ever figure out how it works, let me know."
I grimaced. I was starting to realize that I didn't really like this man. His arrogance was really bugging me.
"Is that all?"
He shrugged. "Are you telling me to leave?"
"I kind of was, yes."
He shrugged again. "Far be it from me to stay where I am not wanted." He started to turn away, then stopped. "I thought you might want to know: I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you. I thought you might want to know." He was gone before I could ask him what that was supposed to mean.
I looked around slowly, then gasped. Standing a little ways to the right, eying me with that expression of calm amusement I knew so well, was Jasper.

((Sorry that this doesn't include alice and jasper's conversation. i'll write it asap. for now, is this enough, bella?))

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next