The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Alice Pov

Kenshin, the guys, my dad and myself were sitting in the Living Room watching tv.
I was wanting to know what the guys upstairs were thinking about it's so hard just to sit here knowing that Nate was in pain and Cody was trying to help him and probably hopelessly failing. I don't know, Cody was never good with words.

Cody Pov

I looked at Nate and comprehended what he was saying. My jaw dropped slightly and then I recovered closing my mouth and swallowed slowly.
"Nate, I know what you mean. Not with Alice but I've had plenty of girlfriends' before her.. Okay maybe like 1 before her. But I thought it was love I really did. This was before I knew I was a werewolf and I knew what imprinting was like and what it is. So what happened was I had dated the girl for like 6 months. Then she came over one day and told me that she couldn't be with me anymore. Then this guy came in next to her, he looked like he was really attatched to her, so he had to be with her for a long while... She must have been cheating on me. I was sad, overwhelmed with sadness. I let her go without a fight but started crying right there in front of her and her guy. She hugged me, told me she was sorry and then she left. I was set in depression mode for about a month. Then I started changing and my depression was gone, I felt good. Once I figured out what was going on that I was a shapeshifter and I could imprint... Well I went to see her, just to talk to see if ya' know if she was the one... Turned out she wasn't and I went into depression again... Along came Alice, and my world was brightened. The point is, I know what Kenshin means to you. It's like what Alice means to me.. Just tell Kenshin how you feel."
Nate leaned over onto my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. But not in an awkward way. Just a way that we always embrace.
"I love you man" Nate said.
"I love you too man, I'm always here for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:54 pm

((Tiff I couldn't help but laught when reading this...LOL))

Nate pov
"haha but never tell anyone that I said that..."
"Agreed" cody said.
I got I text right at that moment it was from kenshin
I love you too...
"well I can see she can still read minds..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 am

((Well I try okay!!!!))

Cody pov
We clomped downstairs where the girls waited for us and Kenshin embraced Nate in a huge hug. I think they had made up their differences. But I couldn't be sure with these two 'kids' I took Alice's hand and we walked into the livingroom where the guys and her dad waited for us.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Kenshin POv

"Lets try to nevedr fight again" nate said

"Yeah right like that will ever happen... tee hee."

we walked in to the room where everone was wating...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Alice Pov

"So about staying here dad." I sighed. "We've got to stay here until further notice....."
He nodded his head like he understood it... but of course he didn't... Noone here but Kenshin, Cody, Nate and myself did. But it was going to turn out okay... hopefully. But of course nothing in this world will turn out okay...
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

Kenshin pov

"OH THE DRAMA!!" I said laughing trying to lift the mood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Cody pov

Later that night I slept in the same room as Alice . Nate and Kenshin slept in the same room.. I wonder how we worked that one out.. I woke up next to Alice and her face was the first thing I saw.. I was still tired after I ate breakfast with everyone. All the guys stayed over in the livingroom helping out Alicee's dad if he needed anything i guess. After that we took the one of the guys minivan -yes i said minivan!!! ahaha- to the mall. But I'm glad it was something that we could all fit in. Well some of us had to cram into the floor boards or onto eachothers' laps. It was fun when we got back. It was especially funny when Kenshin dragged Nate into Victoria's Secret! Well it was funny until Alice dragged me right along with her too... So we got home and had progressed in plenty of shopping.
I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. The guys are pulling out of the drive right now. I can hear their tires skid down the road. I found out that they are actually pretty cool all you have to do is get to know them.

Last edited by Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts on Sat May 02, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm

((is alice a vamp))
Kenshin pov

"Alice can I talk to you"
I walked into e other room with alice...
"Alice does your dad know... about me, nate, and cody?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm

((Yess She was Transformed))

Alice M Pov

I faced Kenshin and slightly frowned, "No, he doesn't know about any of us"
I knew that we had to tell my dad sometime that we were vampires, werewolves or a mixture of both. But I didn't want the Volturi to come and kill him.. Thats when I heard Cody and Nate both scream at the same time downstairs. I didn't know what was going on but they were calling me and Kenshin's names'. We rushed downstairs to see Cody and Nate by the recliner but knelt on the floor, next to my dad...

Cody Pov

Alice and Kenshin went upstairs to talk about some stuff and left Nate and Me downstairs to watch Alice's dad. We knew he wasn't feeling good lately but I didn't know it was that bad. Nate was on the LoveSeat, I was on the couch, and Alice's Dad was on the recliner. We were watching TV, all of a sudden we heard a loud THUMP and looked over and her dad was on the floor. Nate and Me started screaming at the same time for the girls to come downstairs. They came down fast and Alice saw the scene and started crying.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Kenshin pov

"OH MY GOD WHATS WRONG!! GET HIM OFF THE FLOOR! SOMEONE CALL 911"
don't know why I was freaking out then I remembered my dad when he died I felt bad I couldn't help him... I guess I just wanted to her alice's dad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Alice M pov
Kenshin and I ran over to my dad on the floor, I bent down and started sobbing over him.
I hated being unable to cry when I felt so sad. Cody was dicussing with Nate how to get him off the floor but I just shook my head and said, "we need an ambulance" Kenshin was next to me with the house phone, I didn't even know she left. I took the phone and dialed the right number, gave the people the information and we waited soon enough sirens were wailing outside. The paramedics were let in by Cody, they brought the stretcher in and Kenshin and I rode in the ambulance with my dad. But before I got into the ambulance I told Cody and Nate to call the other guys, tell them to pick them up and meet us at the hospital.

Cody Pov
It was scary how everything seemed like a dream but was so real at the same time... Alice was so scared it seemed and I hated seeing her like this but I couldn't really do anything about it, but do what she wanted me to. I called the guys after Kenshin and Alice left and they were shocked but cooperative. Next thing i know I'm in the hospital waiting room with Alice and all the other guys and Kenshin. Alice was sobbing into her hands and Kenshin had a sullen look on her face no one was talking. A nurse came out and Alice immediatly stood up. "the doctor will see you now" she said and guided Alice out of the room and into her dad's hospital room...
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 04, 2009 8:28 pm

((we have a record 2 pages of us talking, just us))

kenshin pov

"...... what do you think is happening"
i said no one answered is I just sat there waiting...
Alice's dad was like a father to me he was always so nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat May 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Alice M pov
I walked into the hospital room and my dad was laying with his eyes closed on the bed, snoring lightly. The doctor took out his clipboard and looked it over and shook his head and frowned.
"What is it?" I asked.
"He had a heart attack. But we don't know what exactly caused it. But we found he has some signs of Cancer so we tested him and he has lukemia, he hasn't got long to live. Maybe a month or two. I'm sorry." he said. I put my face into my hands and started screaming loud. All possibilities were running through my head. I could save his life but I don't know if I could do it.
Cody Pov
My face was buried in my hands when I heard a screaming from one of the hospital rooms, it was Alice. I ran to the door it came from with Nate and Kenshin behind me and opened it... The sound of moaning coming from Alice who was kneeled on the floor with her arms covering her face and her hands pulling at her hair, the doctor was talking in a low tone trying to get her to quiet down, a steady beeping coming from Alice's dad's heart moniters had accelerated and his eyes were still closed but after a second it slowed to a steady beat.
I walked over to where Alice was and took her into my arms. I turned back and looked at Kenshin and she had th weirdest look on her face, she read minds so she knew what was going on. Her expression was pained but knowing..
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun May 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Nate pov
I felt like i had no part in this I was just a bystander, but then again I know that people don't much say in there lives you just have to let the peices of bigger picture fall into place...

Kenshin pov
If I could cry I would have... in my brain was like a movie of alice and her dad but then something happen the movie had extras things that havent happen yet... Alice... what is happening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Alice M pov
I knew Kenshin knew what I was thinking and I couldn't believe I was thinking it. But how better to save my dad and have him find out about our "myth like" world. It could be a good thing and it could turn out to be horribly bad. What if he couldn't be made to have a vegetarian diet? Would I have to kill my own father, banish him, would he love my mom again? It was all so confusing, I couldn't take all these thoughts. Right on time things went dark..
Cody pov
I was kneeled by Alice watching her have a mental break down, it was bad. The guys were standing in the door and I'm sure they felt pretty useless at this point but Nate ran and got a nurse (thank god). The nurse came in with a glass of water and a container with pills in her hands, she got Alice -who was still crying- to swallow the pills. After she got the pills into Alice, the nurse left and Alice resumed her hysterical crying in feetal postion. ((It is feetal right? i don't know, you know what I mean though)) Soon after she got back to crying she moaned and quieted. "What did the nurse give her?!" I kind of screamed at the doctor who was over beside Alice's dad checking the monitors. "Something to put her to sleep, it won't last but a couple hours" he said and shrugged. "Dumb hospital people" I murmered. I didn't like the hospital it made me nervous because when i was little and broke my arm and they had to pull it back into place they set it -which hurt- and they said the bad part was over. Then they pulled it into place -which hurt more- I haven't trusted them with me ever since. Now that i was a shapeshifter though I heal quickly and don't have to worry about injuries. (( by the way that arm story really did happen to me when I was in like 1st grade))
I picked up Alice, brushed her hair from her face and wiped the tears that lingered on her cheeks. "it'll be okay" i whispered in her ear, kissed her cheek and took her back into the waiting room with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Kenshin pov
i sat in the lobby reading the minds of people whp passed by then I heard this

he has not got long to live poor girl... ooo theres that hot nurse....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Alice M pov
I woke up sitting on Cody's lap on a little mat in the corner of the waiting room. I blinked once, twice, where was I? flashback; the hospital.. I sighed as Cody stroked my hair over and over, obviously he didn't know I was awake. I sat up and the guys and Kenshin had formed a little circle around me and Cody, I felt special. Kenshin's eyes were wandering idly around the room not too interested on what people were thinking, then she winced. I wonder what she heard, I wonder how much of this had gotten back home. I wonder were Jasper was. There wasn't time for worrying about him though, he'd just get me into more trouble with Kenshin. The boys were dozing on and off and some had they're psps' out or ds' or some had their i-pods and were nodding their heads with the tune. Cody looked at me with his worried eyes and hugged me, "I love you" he said.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon May 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Kenshin POV

"You Should feel special"... me and alice let out a little laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Alice M pov
Dude I totally forgot she could read my mind. Then I remembered why I was here and Kenshin butted in before I could get words' out of my mouth.
"we haven't heard anything since you've been out" she said. I sighed, got up and walked to the receptionist desk. "My dad is," was all I got out of my mouth before she looked at me and said that visiting hours were 9 A.M.- 9 P.M. It was one o' clock in the morning. I looked at this lady wearily. "I need to see my dad" I said sleepily but persistent. She refused and told me to come back in the morning. I walked over to my little huddle and told them it was time to pack it up, I needed a shower anyways...
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Nate pov

We sat on the couch, Kenshin's head rested on my lap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat May 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Alice M Pov
All of us decided to go to sleep when we got home. Actually we kind of crashed as soon as we got in the door. The extra guys stayed with us too just so they could take me back to the hospital in the morning. I really hated that red-headed receptionist, what if my dad woke up and i wasn't there? I know I'd be finding out where she lived in a heart beat, Kenshin let out a giggle at that thought, "right on man" she whispered as she lay her head in Nate's lap. I groaned as i clomped up the steps of the stairs. Letting out a sigh as i walked into my room, just as i left it, i collasped on my bed with another dreamless night of sleep.
**The Next Morning**
"BREAKFAST IS READY BOYS" I hollered, waking up the guys. Of course I didn't know if Kenshin was going to eat regular food or go out hunting with me when I slipped out while the boys were eating. I had made a huge breakfast because I know how werewolves eat, and I know how boys eat. The boys walked zombie-like into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from their eyes, plopping themselves down at the kitchen table. I looked at Kenshin who was already wide awake from taking a shower after I had gotten out this morning.
"You going with me or you staying with them?" I asked her.
"where are you going?" taylor and kris asked.
"Out" I replied.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Kenshin Pov

I let a a little smile... my sexy smile i give to nate before s go hunting... he nodded his head and alice smiled at cody...
"there's time to be jelous later boys" cody and nate said
me and alice started out the door

"do you hear that.."
"Hear what" alice asked confused...
"oh come on listen"
alice closed her eyes... she smiled
"I'll race you" I said and we were off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 pm

((( Sorry I'm not going to type much here I'm kind of in a sad mood and don't know what to type. Next time I get on I'll be ready to type away!!! )))

Cody pov
Alice and Kenshin went out the door laughing and soon I heard them racing off to the mountains. I snickered to myself, the other boys couldn't hear it well accept Nate who was also laughing under his breath.

Alice pov
Kenshin and I were racing up Pike's Peak when we smelled something, something delicious. My fangs slid out from my gums and Kenshin morphed into her werewolf/vampire form.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am

((( what ever that looks like))

we RAced up the peak they were a elk heard, we got the buck down and started to feast.. there was a smell in the air, my wolf/vamp head purked up.. someone was watching us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Alice M Pov

I felt the tension in the air, Kenshin was tensing at my side...
"Do you feel that?" She asked... "yeah" I replied
I looked up and saw a little boy hiding behind a tree watching us feed. He started to run when he saw us looking back at him.
"what do you think your doing?" I asked taking the boys wrist in my hand and squeezing, but not hard enough to actually hurt him.
"uh,,, uhhh" he stuutered trying to recover from the shock that I was right beside him because just a second ago I was a good ten feet from him... Kenshin appeared at his other side and snarled. She wasn't too happy, neither was I but I was trying not to scared the crap out of the little kid trying to see what acutally he was here for.

Cody pov
I as still sitting in the kitchen when I felt tense... I usually felt this way when something was wrong with Alice or something close by was going very wrong. I loooked over at Nate and he was tensed like I was. I nodded and we rushed out of the house. When we hit the woods we transformed into our real forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next