The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Alice pov

"Lord Kenshin your very random today." I laughed. "Soo whats your point." she asked... "Nothing." I giggled.....Then I had this ache in the back of my throat...."It burns Kenshin!! My throat it burns!!" I screamed. "Let me see your eyes." she said panicking... Then she gasped and backed away. "Did...What happened to you Alice? Your a vampire." she said. "I don't know on Friday I came home and well my mom was waiting and all I can remember is waking up after that...Oh!! And the burning sensation...but thats it.." I said confused....How did this happen....."NOOO" Cody screamed and ran outside
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Shit!! Alice Ummmm go......Feed on a bear i'll find Cody...

"CODY WERE ARE YOU!!!??" I found him....
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Cody pov

Kenshin came looking for me and she obviously found me sitting in the forest on a tree stump. I looked up with tears streaming down my face then quickly wiped them away. "Cody?" Kenshin asked. "What?" I asked angerily. "Please don't be sad. Shes still here alive...for the most part." Kenshin said. "Yeah but she's not still Alice." I argued. "Yes she is Alice." Kenshin said. "No she isn't the Alice who always cried when her best friend left, who blushed bright red when I kissed her, she can't do any of it anymore!!" I screamed. "Cody calm down." Kenshin warned. "I'm so sorry Kenshin but I will always love alice and I don't know how I have imprinted on a vampire....It was impossible...But now it's---" I cut my sentence short and started crying again....I leaned against the tree stump wetting it slightly with my tears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:16 pm

YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! ME AND NATE GET ALONG JUST FINE AND WE CAN BLUSH RED AND WE CAN SORTOF CRY!!! NOW GET UP YOU BIG BABY AND GO GET YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Cody pov

I looked up at her bewildered and then ran off as a werewolf with Kenshin by my side. We searched for Alice until we came across her...Feeding on a big grizzlie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Ok I did not exspect her to still doing that.........sorry!
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:37 pm

cody pov

I never saw ALice like that before it was horrifying....I looked away as Kenshin apologized. I waited for Alice to get done and come back to where I was sitting earlier....Kenshin would tell her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:56 pm

hes over there talk to him
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:

Val's POV

Val glanced at the teacher, but she seemed to be occupied helping a trio of girls pronounce the word "boire" properly, despite the fact that she couldn't do it herself. Val shuddered slightly and took the offered seat. She glanced at the boy next to Aspen -- Ethan, his name was. He certainly didn't look too happy, and she wondered just what was wrong. Then she shrugged slightly. It wasn't really her problem. Syena was the one who tried to solve the world's ills, not her.
"Hi," she said, smiling at him. "Nice to meet you."

Ethan's POV

Still stirred up from the recent fight with that prat Cullen, Ethan had a bit of a hard time keeping his words on a civil level. "It's nice to meet you too," he said, his voice almost devoid of tone. "Sorry if I seem a bit hostile right now. You're not catching me at the best of times." Then he dropped his voice to a whisper. "You're one of the two new ones here, right? My father... of sorts... told me about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:51 pm

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
hes over there talk to him

Alice pov

"Cody, I am really sorry...I couldn't; can't control what I am....I thought you of all people would understand..." I said sitting on the ground in front of him...I couldn't stand this, him sitting here weeping over me...When I was still here right in front of him...Was I invisible or something? "Cody?" I asked. He looked up tears still running down his face, "I know that Alice. I just thought you weren't going to be the same." He said shaking his head. "Cody look at me I am pretty much the same.....I still love you I look the same except for the paleness. I am still here for you Cody. Isn't that all that matters? I excepted you as a werewolf. Can't you except me as a vampire?" I asked wanting the tears to run down my cheeks although I knew they never would. He took me into a huge hug, "I see that now. Thank you for showing me the way out...For showing me how to put this mess into perspective...Thankyou..." he said still holding me tightly against his chest. I sobbed heavily I knew everything was going to be alright....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Aww You too are....... Freeakey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm Moving i told alice
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 am

Alice pov

"What?" I asked confused and taken completly offguard by this. "I'm moving." Kenshin repeated plainly...She had no expression on her face not even sorrow so I couldn't possibly see what she was thinking...."But...but...Why...Where....When?" I asked my words coming out in a jumble. If I could cry I would have tears coming down my face for the friend that was leaving me behind....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:35 am

edward cullen wrote:
Cedric's POV

As I put my backpack down, and sat down in the desk chair… I thought about the conversation I just had with Gabby. I now understood what Edward, felt. The love he felt for Gabriella showed... and I felt the same way. The things I wanted, I knew it would be complicated to be with Gabriella... since she and Edward were a couple it seemed. Gabriella happened to my whole life, ever since we were eleven. She did attend Hogwarts for a few days, but decided to leave after a big run-in with her father. The feeling's she shared for me, seemed to still be there - but it was the way she looked at him when he said he was leaving that told me in time I’d get my chance. For now, I was happy to just let her be with him. I opened my textbooks and tried to work on my homework, but got nowhere.
“Gab?” I called. She appeared at my door, and cracked a small smile.
“Homework?” she asked. I nodded, and she went to get her textbook and stuff so we could study together.

I sat next to Cedric on the bed, and we both worked on our Chemistry homework... which wasn't that hard. The next subject we started on was History, and finally English. English was easy, we just had to write a poem on a subject you were dealing with. I decided to go back in my room to write my poem, and let Cedric know. He nodded, and I went back towards my room and sat at my desk. i came up with two poems.... not quite sure which to use.

Another Sad Moment

I feel like your own personal marionette
My heart feels the pull of these strings
Happy and content you may be at times
But what will truly become of me?
Will I be tossed aside, like some old toy? Or will I be some distant memory that you’ll forget?
Above all, I know that this is not what I had in mind.
I want to be the one you dream and talk about
The one who’s there for you, when you’re down and out
Someone I can hold and love, throughout the night
Please stop this game, and let me go
For one more night, I can’t stand the pressure and pain of knowing
what you feel for me
But never actually saying it to me
I am your’s and always have been in my mind
But if that day comes, where I am to forget you
I know I will have a hard time doing it... but just know
my heart forgives you and will always love and be with you from afar

Will It Be Eternity?

The sun sets and rises, as my love for you changes
Spoken in two sets, what can you do?
Fill in the blanks, don’t you see the way it all fits together?
I sit here and imagine a wonderful life with you
The hard times, and the good
Never did I actually give up on you, I may have faltered a bit
But somehow, someone set me straight
Dreams set me back to my true place... never felt so alone
Only to realize, that I’ve got you
Winds blow from all set directions, taking chances on a lovely new relationship
Someday it’ll be for the best, as of now my heart will be here
Til’ the day we set our love completely free

i closed my notebook, and put it back in my backpack and thought about what i had just written. Just then my mum had called us down to dinner, so it was good i guess. Dinner ended around six, and i headed outside. I sat down on the porch swing, and just stared off into space...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 am

Edward's POV

I had driven through Forks, to try and understand everything that was happening to me. The relationships I've had... the love I felt for Gabriella.... and most of all the 'princess' issue still fresh in my mind again. I wondered who she'd end up with, who'd be her King, and if she'd stay in Forks or go back to Averis... where according to Rosalie she belonged. I sat in my car, with my notebook and penned this poem for english.

Unsaid Promises
You’re moving away, and that’ll make us seem worlds apart
To live a life, unsure and afraid of how you’ll do
A devoted boyfriend, lost without his guiding light
The woman he loves, who’ll always remain his girl and best friend
Tears fall as they stand across from each other, waiting for this goodbye to end
Somehow they both know, that nothing could ever take away or change their LOVE.
They give each other one last kiss, and hug... and she holds him for the last time.
The unsaid promise to come back, floats through the air...
And they both know, that they’ll be together again someday....

As i closed the notebook, i stared out into the sunset. *just thought i'd say good night. i'm going to try and get to bed early, since i've got to go with Arya to Averis for a little while. I don't know when i'll be back... but i hope you'll still be here.* gabriella's voice echoed. *good night, dar- Gabby. I love you, and miss you. I'll be here, when you get back... as I know Cedric will too. I'm fine with it, i think... after all... he seems to be like me. maybe something will happen - where you don't have to give up either of us.* i
thought back. *i love you and miss you too, Edward. That's interesting, you and Cedric both said the same thing...* she thought back. i smiled, and drove to my house. Esme was waiting, and I knew she was worried about me.
"Things will be fine, dear. Gabriella is a real sweet girl, and when she least expects it.... she'll figure out just who she's supposed to rule with." Esme replied.
"I know, i'm just scared that it's not me." i replied. Just as I was about to go in, Emmett came out or rather shoved his way out. He had been in a foul mood most of the morning.
"If i know Gabby, she'll find a way to get you and that guy to be with her." Emmett muttered, as he pushed past me. i made my way up to my room, and lay on my bed. i could still hear the music from our song, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:54 am

to Italy, soon, and BECAUSE! i said storming away
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:28 am

((Okay, so everything posted by the account "Guest" is by Kenshin. She asked me to delete her account because she's having computer problems. She will make a new one soon.))

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
to Italy, soon, and BECAUSE! i said storming away

((Ok, I'm Back Kenshin Lillith is Back!!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Alice pov

I didn't know what just happened...Did I just lose my best friend? "What have I done?" I screamed. My knees buckled beneath me and I fell to the ground and sat there with my face in my hands because I knew that was all I could do....I couldn't cry, I couldn't change her mind. So what was the point? Then Cody came towards me and lightly touched my shoulder, "Are you okay Alice?" He asked softly. I just shook my head no. I was never going to be okay without my bestfriend. How was I suppose to control my thirst without a mentor? Could I even manage it? Probably not....I sighed and tried to stand up just to fall back down.For a vampire I was pretty weak. "Cody, what have i done?" I said lifting my head so I could see him. He came and rubbed my shoulder, "It's not your fault." he said. Then he crinkled his nose, "Thats going to get some getting used to." he said scrunching his nose. I sobbed and put my head back into my hands,"my own boyfriend even....Were natural enemies because of it..."Then i sobbed louder. Why was I doing this though? I am sure I looked like a total idoit lying on the ground sobbing. So i got up and took Cody's hand trying to compose my face, "Please can we just go somewhere without anyone else? Just us." I asked. "Of course." he said taking my face into his hands and kissing me. I was sure I was going to miss Kenshin....tons! But I had to try to get over her....But the question was, Could I? Even though I'm a new born vampire with super strong strength, Could I possibly get over my best friend leaving me?
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!! I said As a new vampire you must be able to keep your cool!! YOU PASS!!

Last edited by KenshinLillith_Lovett on Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:25 pm

Samantha Cullen wrote:

Ethan's POV

Still stirred up from the recent fight with that prat Cullen, Ethan had a bit of a hard time keeping his words on a civil level. "It's nice to meet you too," he said, his voice almost devoid of tone. "Sorry if I seem a bit hostile right now. You're not catching me at the best of times." Then he dropped his voice to a whisper. "You're one of the two new ones here, right? My father... of sorts... told me about you."

Val's POV

Val nodded slightly. "My sister... of sorts... and I live together here." Her mouth twisted slightly as she spoke. "Or, rather, we have been. At this point, I'm not sure if we will for much longer."
Ethan frowned slightly, but Val shook her head. "Never mind. You say you've heard of us. What exactly have you heard?"

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:47 pm

Cedric's POV

I felt that force pulling on me, and wondered if I was here for some unjust and untimely fate or was it just because there really was something missing? I stared at the picture of Gabriella and me from the ball, and sighed. I put the picture back on the dresser, and went outside. Sitting on the porchswing was Gabriella, looking kind of down and in thoughtful mode. I sat down, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled, and we sat in silence just letting our thoughts wander....

"Ced?" She asked. I had been wondering about Gabriella's parents... and if they had told her everything about her life or if like me... parts were skipped. "Hmm?" I said, as i looked down at her. "Do you think there's a way magically or not, to get two people so alike to become one entity?" she said, softly. Fear was showing in her eyes, as if i'd think she was crazy. I smiled, and kissed her cheek. "I don't know, there might be. Maybe on Sunday, we'll go through my textbook from Hogwarts and work on that. We'll see what we can find, although i think you may want to explain it to Edward.... first." I said, and she looked stunned. "How'd you know?" she asked. I laughed softly. "Because, i was wondering the same thing. I see how much he doesn't want to lose you, and he sees how much i don't want to lose you... and it ogt me wondering... since Connor is that Stefan person - then wouldn't that mean Edward and I could be the same person?" i said. *Edward, are you busy?* she thought. *no, just doing some thinking. why?* he thought back. *Cedric and I were wondering, is there a place we can go to talk - the three of us?*
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:08 pm

KenshinLillith_Lovett wrote:
Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!! I said As a new vampire you must be able to keep your cool!! YOU PASS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:37 pm

EDWARD's POV
As soon as I had heard her thoughts, I sat up. *you could come here. On second thought, maybe we should go somewhere more private, and quieter.* I thought back. *we’ll meet you by the piers at eight.* she replied. *okay, I’ll be there.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:03 am

Arya’s Pov….

Connor and I had just come back from our walk, when we saw Cedric and Gabriella on the porch, deep in discussion. Connor was taking things pretty well, considering how he had felt about my sister. It was, as if she never existed like that to him. Wait a minute, I looked at Gabriella and wondered if she knew any spells, charms or potions.
“What’re you two on about?” I asked. Gabriella nodded to Connor. Connor nodded back, and I knew then she had to have done something. No boy, could forget about his -love- that fast.
“Excuse us, for a second.” I said, and took Gabriella by the wrist.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“I’m Arya, your twin sister. Do you know any magic, at all?” I asked, as I glanced over my shoulder at Cedric and Connor.
“Of course I do. I went to Hogwarts for a year, before I decided I didn’t want to stay there. Cedric and I are the same age.” She said, as she looked at me funny.
“No, you’re a year younger than him.”
“No, we’re the same age.”
“Gabriella, I’m your twin!! I think I’d know how old we are.” I shouted at her.
“My twin? Ok, hold up. First off, calm down. Second, I don’t have a twin… I have an older brother named Draco, but no sister.” She replied. I looked at her confused at first, then angry.
“I know I haven’t been there for you, but this is no way to treat me!” I snapped. Gabriella looked perplexed, and confused. I noticed a face that no one could forget – Lucius Malfoy (Narcissa’s first husband) standing by the door, with a smile on his face.
“Excuse me.” I said, and stormed over to him. Gabriella shrugged and went back to Cedric.
“What did you do?” I asked.
“I put things back the way they should be in terms of family. If I hadn’t been away on a private matter, I would still have my daughter and son. As for how she feels about Cedric Diggory, I’ve already eneded that.” Lucius stated, his eyes gleaming icily. Gabriella was talking with what seemed to be Cedric, and out of nowhere Edward appeared. *Gabriella, you have to leave now!* edward’s voice echoed in her head. *alright.* she thought back. I watched as she followed Edward, wondering where the hell Cedric had went. It hit me just then, and I knew what Lucius had done to Cedric. Lucius snarled in rage, just as Narcissa appeared. Narcissa’s expression looked oddly familiar, like that of Gabriella’s.
“You!! I left you behind, you have no hold over me. I’m through with you!” Narcissa said, and noticed Gabriella wasn’t there.
“No, you’re not. You, could never be rid of me! If you had been rid of me, you’d be using a different last name.”
“What’d you do with Gabriella?! I swear, if you hurt one hair on her head, I will murder you!” Narcissa screamed. Lestat appeared by her side, and his expression hardened. He made his way to Lucius and stared him down.
“What have you done with my daughter?!” Lestat demanded.

Last edited by gabriella808 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next