The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break me, shake me 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:04 am

Gabriella’s pov
As I fled with Edward, I stupidly turned back to see what was going on. In that instant, I knew what my mum never told me… about the father I never met. As if reading my mind, my older brother Draco (20), appeared.
“Gabby, what’s going on?” Draco asked, the concern for me showing.
“Mum, dad…. Lestat….” Was all I managed to get out. Draco turned and saw Lestat, and our real dad fighting.
“Go!” Draco snapped, and shoved me. As I kept running , I realized two things. Lucius Malfoy, was the one who was after me ~ in terms of being the next heir to Averis. And secondly, Edward was Cedric! Instead of Cedric and Edward running with me, there was only Edward. A heavy rain began to fall, and I fell to the ground in anguish.
“STOP THIS!” I cried out, and felt as if a million pins were being stuck through my head. Edward quickly lifted me in his arms and carried me to his car. He set me down in the backseat, and got into the driver’s side. He drove towards the pier, and came to a stop. Effortlessly, he picked me up and carried me onto the boat. In that instant, I knew where he was taking me. The only place now, that could save me. Avris.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:20 am

KenshinLillith_Lovett wrote:
Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!! I said As a new vampire you must be able to keep your cool!! YOU PASS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:02 am

She Gave me an evil stare and so did cody and nate ummmmmmmm i should run now...... BIE i said runn ing off at vampire speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Alice pov

I had just encountered the most horrid moment of fixing to lose my friend to fin dit was a joke? "What the hell?" I said. I ran after Kenshin and she zoomed ahead. I finally caught up to her and caught her in a hug. She pulled back her face and looked at me weirdly. "I'm so glad your not leaving." I said
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:06 pm

Yet Cody and Nate are VERY mad at me....... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Alice pov

Kenshin and I approached the very angered boys. "Oh come on it was a joke" Kenshin pleaded. "Yeah guys...Just be happy she's here" I said
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Nate Pov

NO HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!!!!! i said turing into a wolf and running off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Cody pov

"oh boy!" I said...Still quite mad with Kenshin but i knew that Alice was happy and so whatever made her happy made me happy. "I'll be back" I said turning into my wolf form. *Nate? Come back* I thought. He answered *I will just as soon as I get over her tricking me like that* *Come on Nate she tricked us all...Don't be this way...You knew she would have taken you with her anyways* *Fine* He thought and we ran back to the girls
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Well, I got to go bie! i said in a rushed voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Alice pov

"No Kenshin stay here" i said pulling on her arm before she could go anywhere
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 pm

I HAVE TO GO!!!!! I said bitting her arm to let me go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 am

Alice C's POV

My heart, if I'd had one, would have stopped beating as Carlisle spoke those words. Jasper? Missing? How was that possible? How could I not have seen that coming?
'You only see what you're looking for,' I reminded myself. 'You were blocking images of him out.'
With shaking hands, I closed the phone and sank back down. In a flash, Tanya, Irina, Kate and Carmen surrounded me. It was only then that I realized none of the men were present. Tanya had probably told them to stay away, sensing that I needed female company. I would have to remember to thank her later.
"What's wrong?" Carmen asked, her gold eyes worried.
I shook my head, unable to speak.
Tanya put a hand on my arm. "Is it Jasper?" she asked softly.
I nodded.
Kate clenched her fists. "What's he done this time?" she demanded. I winced at the anger in her words, remembering that Kate had once tried for Jasper and almost succeeded. Only later had I realized it was all a test, one that he had failed. She'd never forgiven him for that.
"Kate," Tanya said quietly, sensing my distress. "Not now."
Kate subsided, still muttering quietly.
"Is he hurt?" Irina asked quietly.
"I... I don't think so," I managed.
"Where is he?" Tanya again, her voice low yet commanding, almost compelling me to speak.
"I don't know. He's missing."
Kate hissed quietly, and Carmen frowned. "Missing?" she asked quietly. "Meaning...?"
"Meaning that Carlisle can't find him," I answered. "And Carlisle is usually very good at that kind of thing."
Tanya nodded. Keeping her hand on my shoulder, she twisted to look at her sisters. A single look was all she needed to communicate with them, after all these centuries together.
"Of course," Irina answered, speaking for all of them. "We will help you find him."
I looked at them, my overwrought brain trying to process what I was hearing. "What?"
"We will go to Forks with you," Tanya explained. "You will need us."
"Thank you."
She smiled, suddenly the Tanya I knew again. "Besides, I've been dying for a ride in your car. Will you let me drive?"

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

I HAVE TO GO!!!!! I said bitting her arm to let me go...

Alice M pov
"Shit Kenshin!!" I said pulling my arm from her mouth. She didn't smile at my reaction and just ran away deeper into the forest. I sighed, I knew she was bound to come back, hopefully. I walked quietly to my beautiful Audi waiting for me in the school parking lot. I dragged my hand along the side of it as i was going to get in. I looked at my feet as I was about to get in then I saw another pair of feet crossed casually. I looked up and saw Jasper standing more like leaning on my car. "What do you want?" I asked not in the mood. He looked at me insulted, "Nothing really. Just bored." He replied smiling. I twirled my hair angerily between my fingers. "Mmhmm" I said. "Well when did you cross over to the dark side?" He joked. I looked at him dumbfounded for a second and realized what he was saying, "About a week ago" I answered looking at my feet. "Who?" he asked. "My mother!" I said making it sound terrible. "Hmm for a new born your in pretty good control." He commented. "Yeah" I mumbled. "Who's your mentor?" he asked. "Suppose to be Kenshin...But I don't know where she is" I grumbled still looking at my feet. "Hmm well are you thirsty?" he asked. "Kind of." I answered wondering where he was taking this. "Would you like to go out to eat?" He said smiling. "Umm I don't know" I answered. "Why not?" He asked. "Well I'd have to call Cody." I said. "Do so" he urged
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR i said running away mad. HOW COULD SHE DO THAT!!!!!! how could she i said over and over to myself. as cody found his way to my hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Alice pov

Cody's phone rang and rang "Hey it's Cody leave me a message!!" his voicemail came on. "Ugh!" I groaned. "Well they will deal with it" I said getting into the front seat. "okay Jasper get in. Where are we going?" I asked. "Oh umm get in the passengers side I'm driving." He said pushing me over to the next seat. "Ugh! Fine" I laughed. Cody was going to be pissed but he didn't answer
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 pm

COdy go away and LEVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Cody pov

"What's wrong kenshin?" I asked truely concerned. I was going to be very stubborn about this if thats what it took. "Nothing! Leave me Alone!!" She shreiked. "No" I said calmly, "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Cody...." she growled
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Go away and mine your bees wax you won't do anything so i have to!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Cody pov

"As you wish" I wasn't going to be difficult any longer. "Fine" she said. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen. Three missed calls, all from Alice. "Huh?" i whiispered. "She's with Jasper." Kenshin replied.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:39 pm

AND THAT IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU!!! BUT YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHAT IF HE STEELS HER FROM YOU CODY!!!!I started to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Cody pov

I was just as worried about this as Kenshin was, "No, he won't...she loves me" I said shaking my head denying the negative thoughts. "What if though" Kenshin screamed. "I don't..." I flipped my phone open and called Alice. "where are you?" I asked. "I don't know Jasper is driving." Alice giggeled. "Come home, please" I pleaded. "Sure I would would love to but---" "But what?" I interrupted. "But you have to talk to Jasper, he's driving" she said. I could hear the smile in her voice. "Fine" I agreed. *Jasper gets on the phone* "Hello dog" Jasper said. "Hello Jasper" I answered with a sneer. "You needed me to bring you somtething?" he asked. "Yes, I need Alice home now!" I said raising my voice. "Sure, sure of course. In about one hour" Jasper stated. "No! Now!!" I said getting angry with him. "One hour, or never" Jasper said calmly. "Fine! One hour!" I said flipping my phone shut. I looked over at Kenshin with a worried expression...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:46 am

Queen of Angst wrote:

Val's POV

Val nodded slightly. "My sister... of sorts... and I live together here." Her mouth twisted slightly as she spoke. "Or, rather, we have been. At this point, I'm not sure if we will for much longer."
Ethan frowned slightly, but Val shook her head. "Never mind. You say you've heard of us. What exactly have you heard?"

Ethan's POV

Ethan shrugged, and the corners of his mouth fell into a slight frown. "Not much, really. Just that you have an agreement... with them." The girl named Val raised an eyebrow, then glanced at Aspen, and Ethan wondered how much his friend had told this red-haired vampire about his recent warnings. But Aspen didn't even know what she was talking about... "It's nothing," Ethan replied unconvincingly. "Well, it's not nothing. We Barlows aren't exactly on the best of terms with the..." he forced the word out, his voice almost a hiss. "the Cullens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com
xXliquoriceXx
being touched by a plot bunny

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 am

Alexus POV

I sat outside in the corridor doodling in my note book. I’d pretended to have a migraine to escape the dusty maths classroom with its dusty maths teacher, if the school wasn’t careful it’d get sued for manslaughter, somebody choking to death.
I was waiting for Damari, I didn’t know which class she was in so I’d sit here until end of lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:21 pm

CODY I WILL GO TO FIND THEM!!!!!! NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Alice pov

I was really worried that Cody and Kenshin were going to wbe stupid about this and make a big deal out of it....Which I am sure this is exactly what they were about to do...My face got a confused look on it..."Whats wrong?" Jasper Asked. "Oh they're going to come after me...Watch.." I said..."Oh hmm" he replied concentrating on the problem. "Well aren't you going to do anything?" I asked. "I don't know yet" He replied still not concentrating on the road in front of him but the problem. "Oh come on" I said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next