The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vampires don't shave their legs... right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sun May 11, 2008 3:09 pm

((Through a freak accident all the Cullens are human once again. There are only two problems: Bella's a vampire now, and Edward's a girl...))

Alice POV

I still don't know what happened. One moment I was feeding on a mountain lion with Jasper, the next I was retching the taste of blood out of my mouth. Next to me, Jasper was doing the same, and, as our eyes met, I realized that his were no longer the bright gold I was used to. Blue sky met my gaze, and his face, no longer the deadly pale I knew, closed in shock.
"What happened?" he asked, and his voice grated oddly on my ears.
"I don't know," I whispered, and my own voice sounded flat, dull, completely lacking the musical quality it had always had.
Both of us jumped as someone grabbed our shoulders. "Do you two know what's happening?"
It took me several moments to identify the voice as Emmett. Like Jasper and I, he'd lost all hint of music and depth in his spoken words.
"We're human again," Jasper said, almost wonderingly, looking at Emmett's tanned skin. Looking up into his eyes, I saw that they too were blue, though a deeper blue than Jasper's, and slightly tinged with gray. "I don't know how or why, but we are."
Emmett took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Matter of factly, he said, "I'd better call for a ride, then. Rose won't like having to walk home."

--Lilly Cullen
Friends don't put friends on their hitlists
--yours truly
Veni, Vidi, Visa... I came, I saw, I did a little shopping...
--Fumbling towards Ecstasy

contact me at inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com if you need anything.
see our blog at: http://inkdrinkersunite.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sun May 11, 2008 9:10 pm

((ummm i call EDWARD!!!))

edward pov
"ALICE LOOK AT ME!!! I'm a Girl!" i said i was very mad how could this happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 am

(I got Jasper!!!)

Jasper pov
"Alice!! How did this happen!!? Why?! And Edward!? Haha your a girl!! That's what you get for spending so much time with Bella. Back to the point, what happened!!" I said panicking. I didn't know how to take this. I hadn't been human since Forever. "We have to get Bella!! If she was human hanging around us. We turned to human-"
"That means she's a vampire!" Alice said looking at me worried.
"Awh shit!" the girly Edward swore.
"Anthony!" emmett said smacking his hand.
"So it's really our choice, do we want to go back to being vampires or stay human?" I asked.
"We have plenty of time to figure it out" said Carlisle approaching us with Rosalie.
"Well I'm staying human!" Rosalie said proud of herself and her soon to be new life.
I just gave her a glare....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Thu May 15, 2008 10:17 am

Alice POV

I spend the ride home in silence, trying not to think about anything. I'd never felt this blind before. Not only was my ability to see the future gone, but I'd lost my senses, my speed, my looks... everything. The others had human lives they could go back to. I didn't. I remembered nothing of my time as a human, and I had nothing to go back to. I was on my own.
Jasper, seeing my distress, put his arm around me. I winced slightly at the warmth, completely alien to me. I couldn't remember warmth. All I knew was coldness.
In the front seat, Carlisle and Emmett talked quietly, while Rose and Edward argued behind Jasper and I. I listened with half an ear as Edward whined about being a girl and Rose crowed about once more being human. She had a chance once again. She could have the life she'd dreamed about, with her human husband, having human babies, growing older, dying, being who she had been meant to be. For the first time in my memory, I envied Rose. She knew how to be human. They all did. Only I was at a loss.
Esme greeted us with a worried little frown. "Carlisle?"
"Here."
She sagged with relief as he got out of the car, and they embraced. The rest of us got out ourselves, blinking slightly. Some of us hadn't needed to blink in over 100 years, and it was a very odd feeling.
"Edward? Edward, where are you?"
We all turned to look, and Edward, or whatever he was going to call himself now, gasped slightly. We'd all known that she would be a vampire, but it was one thing to know and quite another to see it with our own eyes. She was perfect! She came down to the car, and the weak sunlight send diamonds bouncing off her skin.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Thu May 15, 2008 11:02 am

Jasper pov

Even though I wasn't a vampire i could fell the tensness in the air. We got home and I was exhasted I never felt this way before. Well I had but I hadn't in a long time. I looked over to Alice. She looked worried. Worried that she wouldn't fit in? I didn't know exactly but my thoughts were interrupted--- "Edward!? Edward where are you?" Bella asked bounding down from the house. Sparkles, rainbows more pacifically. I gasped.
"I'm right here bells!" Edward said girly. She gasped as she took in Edward's new transformation. I gasped as I looked at Bella.
"Uhm Bella...you do know that-
"Eww you look like Edward!!" Rosalie said jumping up and down. We all looked at Edward, he looked like Bella.
"Awh crap!" Bella said, well the new Edward said. She came up to Edward 'the new Bella' and hugged her 'him' tightly.
"We'll make this right somehow" Carlisle said half laughing. I glared over at Alice, she looked like she was going to cry.
"Alice! What's wrong!" I asked running up to her and embracing her in hug
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sat May 17, 2008 6:53 pm

"I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!! ...... WHats this?!"i said in horror "HaHA, It's your period!!" She said loling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Tue May 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Alice POV

Jasper's arms around me did little to make me feel better, but I couldn't tell him that. I shook my head instead. "I... it's nothing. I'm fine."
He frowned at me, but didn't comment. He didn't take his arms away either, and I didn't make him. I didn't want to hurt him.
We walked up to the house, moving far more slowly than we were used to. I itched to run, to dance, to jump like I used to be able to, but I knew I couldn't. Not anymore.
Bella and.... new Bella were talking together. Vampire Bella was doing her best not to burst out laughing, while Human Bella scowled pitifully. I shook my head slightly. We really would have to come up with a better name for the girl who had once been Edward.

--Lilly Cullen
--yours truly

Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Tue May 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Edward Pov

EMMETT!!! STTOP CALLING ME BELLA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Jasper pov

I could tell something was really bothering her but she refused to tell me. I tried to let it go. I probably looked really sleepy and I felt it too. I kept dosing off and I couldn't help it. I ran inside at my new human speed. I jogged upstairs to my room. I remembered that I didn't have a bed so I layed down on the floor and went to sleep for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm

JEEZZ I hate being a GIRL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Jasper pov

I woke up and I was lying on my floor, I never thought I'd be able to sleep like that ever again and I was really suprised. But I yawned and tried to swallow the excitment and shock. I smiled slightly and then frowned because I remembered that Alice had been acting really weird. Maybe she was just as freaked out as me because she had lost all her sight. Well not her vision but her ability to see things that were going to happen because the freakish accident. I laughed remembering that Edward had turned into a girl and Bella was a vampire. As I walked downstairs unsteadily I thought of names for the girl Edward, 'Tori?, Janett?, Carmen?' I scoffed as I saw my family members laying on the couches and floors. Rose complained that we needed some beds because the floors were uncomfortable. For once I agreed. Carlisle looked at me and spoke, "We all need to adjust to being a human again." The girl Edward spoke, "Why did I have to be a girl? I'm having really bad pains." He said. Rose and Esme laughed. Bella the vampire spoke in a voice that reminded me of bells. "Esme, Rose? Will you please go get Edward some birth control so he won't have to experience periods?" she asked and I laughed as did everyone except the new girly Edward. Emmett boasted in laughter and I grinned but then frowned when saw Alice sleeping on the bottom of the stairs
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Edward POv

"so hateing being a girl" I was starting to sound and talk more like bella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Jasper pov

I ran to Alice and sat down beside her, I put my arm on her shoulder. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up. I took my arm off her so she could sleep, I would just wait to talk to her when she woke up. I watched Rose and Esme trudge out the door and into the misty air outside. I decided to call the Girl Edward 'Carmen'.
"So, Carmen, where does it hurt?" I laughed. Carmen scowled at me and I laid my head against Alice's and drifted off into sleep, again.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm

"Pick on some one your own gender!" God I wondre if I would ever turn back into a Boy that would be great I was starting to feel like a girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Jasper pov
I barely heard what Carmen (Edward) was saying before I drifted off into another slumber waiting for Alice to wake up.
I woke up to the room being full of my now human family and of course the new vampire Bella. It was kind of scary that 'Edward' and 'Bella' were still,.. you know... a couple while Edward was a girl.. It was creepy. Alice was still sitting on the stairs slouched, asleep. I looked at her and wondered if she was alright. Thats when her eyes fluttered opened, she groaned loudly, "That was very uncomfortable" she said still stifling a yawn.
Everyone was at the table in front of the TV in the livingroom eating BurgerKing. Emmett threw me two Cheeseburgers, "Try one man, these things are da bomb" he said with a mouthful of his Whopper. I tossed the other burger to Alice and unwrapped mine. I took a bite and it slid down my throat dryly. I needed something to drink, but other than that it was pretty good. I walked over to the table and took a drink of Carmen's (Edward's) soda. 'mmm yummy' I groaned with delight.
"Hey! Put that down, thats mine!" Carmen said with a sneer in her voice. I laughed and set her drink back down on the table and Esme handed me two cup-fulls of sodas. I went to sit back down next to Alice, and I handed her the cup. She took it from me gratefully. Thats when they all raised their heads at the same time. "No!" Rosalie whispered. "I get it first"
They all raced to the nearest bathroom pounding on the door for Rose to hurry up. But Carlisle was smart and took the upstairs bathroom.
***After the Bathroom Break***
They were all seated at the table again, and Emmettt and Bella argued over the toy. Bella was about ready to bite his head off. Emmett was no longer the strongest in the household. I smiled at the realization.
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Carmen Pov
"Bella now dear don't bite his head off just yet"
I wanted to be human to be with bella for the longest time but now that I was I was more depressed then ever.
"Carlisle, how, how did this happen to me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Jasper pov
I watched as Carlisle explained how Edward had been transferred into a girl and I wasn't really listening. My stomach growled again, still hungry. Jeeze i don't know how I developed such an appetite.
"Can I go to Burger King? Or maybe a Chinese resturaunt? I don't know but I'm still hungry!" Emmett and Bella nodded in agreement. I was glad I wasn't the only one who had a bear appetite. I looked over and Alice had her head between her knees, I walked over to her and sat down on the bottom step of the stairs.
"I can't see" she said. I knew what she meant by that, that she couldn't see the future and it made her feel blind and useless. I put my arm around her shoulder and looked up at Carlisle.
"What are we going to do about Bella's appetite?"
Carmen let out a low sigh and so did Bella.
"She'll simply hunt the way we did. I guess we have to call Jacob to help her... hunt..." Carlisle said and pursed his lips waiting for Carmen's answer. Although he/she didn't answer I could feel that he wasn't comfortable with it. I don't know how I could feel what he was feeling but I could. I lost my power but sometimes I guess humans knew how someone was feeling by their body language. I don't know. I hope we can fix Edward and Bella back like switch them... I don't know. If that happens Edward would be a vampire and Bella would be human although they would both be back to normal until Edward decided to change her. And I guess that if we wanted to change back right this second we could have the new Bella bite us... But I wanted to be human for awhile. Live life for a while. Live life with my own emotions and not constantly surrounded by other peoples' emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires don't shave their legs... right?   Today at 7:17 am

Back to top Go down

Vampires don't shave their legs... right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1